Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I've noticed some trends from JPdev that they tend to keep updating their game even after the full release.

Update, as in, not bug fixes or readjust stuff, but additional content and not a full DLC, just keep adding stuff here and there.

It may vary from dev to dev but if D-lis feel unsatisfied with his release he might just keep adding stuff afterward.
I mean this makes sense since JPDevs are the only kind of devs who actually finish their games...

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Actually, now that we talked about this, I remembered that D-lis update his Bullet Requiem post-release to add one more stage. Maybe this game might have those unless his plans are already realized.

I mean, he could have instantly moved on to the next project right off, or maybe retire/rest afterward too.

I do hope he continues this career tho, we severely lack the talents like him who can actually get shit done and high quality at that.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Actually, now that we talked about this, I remembered that D-lis update his Bullet Requiem post-release to add one more stage. Maybe this game might have those unless his plans are already realized.

I mean, he could have instantly moved on to the next project right off, or maybe retire/rest afterward too.

I do hope he continues this career tho, we severely lack the talents like him who can actually get shit done and high quality at that.
I agree with you on high quality gameplay. The effort put into this kind of game is worth investing in. If there was a tip jar when making a purchase I'd add an extra 50% just because of this quality.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Actually, do you have any idea what it's like to develop a game alone? Well, add to it having to make new content every month, make the textures, program it, render it and check that everything is ok? YEEAAAA """"it's very easy"""" (no), he clearly likes money but it's a lot of work for one person, so he disable the support plan to be able to work calmly and without rush XD

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Actually, do you have any idea what it's like to develop a game alone? Well, add to it having to make new content every month, make the textures, program it, render it and check that everything is ok? YEEAAAA """"it's very easy"""" (no), he clearly likes money but it's a lot of work for one person, so he disable the support plan to be able to work calmly and without rush XD
I am not denying that, but what I wrote above was literally what he wrote in the ci-en post.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
...blindfolded / bongo, guitar hero and voice commands only / ndsᴉpǝ poʍu / twitch plays...

I was going to add blinfolded before but decided not to because I didn't want them to have to flex too hard on us plebs.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes