LVNCutiePie

Nov 1, 2021
I'll do you one better, I won't even THINK about existing to turn on the computer.
Nah, that's too easy, original poster (OP). The true way to do this is to:

- Turn the personal computer (PC) on.
- Go to a hardware store and buy 0.6mm diameter solid core hookup wire.
- Connect copper wires from the computer's USB port, into a butterfly cage.
- The ends of the wire must be connected to very sensitive wind sensors (to measure where the butterflies go), and placed one on each corner of the cage.
- Positive wind pressure turns the input on. And vice-versa.
- You must then (like any true gamer with deep understanding of chaos theory would), place nectar around the cage to make the rhopaloceras (butterflies) move in such a way that, not only would they be able to communicate using the Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol, but also being able to do a no-damage, 100% run of the full game (this means they would need to collect all animations as well, for the gallery).

Important, to prevent cheating:

- You cannot blow air into the cage. That would be over-powered (OP) and thusly not allowed.
- The rhopaloceras need to be checked for electronics before entering the cage, to prevent those whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es would otherwise have cheated.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017

- The ends of the wire must be connected to very sensitive wind sensors (to measure where the butterflies go), and placed one on each corner of the cage.
- You must then (like any true gamer with deep understanding of chaos theory would), place nectar around the cage to make the rhopaloceras (butterflies) move in such a way that, not only would they be able to communicate using the Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol, but also being able to do a no-damage, 100% run of the full game (this means they would need to collect all animations as well, for the gallery).

- You cannot blow air into the cage. That would be over-powered (OP) and thusly not allowed.
- The rhopaloceras need to be checked for electronics before entering the cage, to prevent those whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es would otherwise have cheated.
62783c1ec84d2920e2752106_1167_665_75560.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017

Guys the game isn't out yet can we chill

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to spawn specific enemies in-game? I think it can be done with cheat engine but I'm too dumb to figure it out.
I want to create certain scenes in ver0.32 (using the animation mod that Krongorka made)

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to spawn specific enemies in-game? I think it can be done with cheat engine but I'm too dumb to figure it out.
I want to create certain scenes in ver0.32 (using the animation mod that Krongorka made)
What you're asking for is actually quite a high-tier CE magic and I doubt a lot of people have done it in any game. Since it is a unity-based project, you are somewhat lucky to have something in common with other games of this kind. You'd need to find out the basic spawning process for any game in Unity and go from there.

Issue you will find though is that you need to proc more than just one value and internal process at the moment of spawning (ID, X/Y coords of the character, their HP - it's already three/four values and we are only starting). It might be too difficult to even bother, assuming you already know what you're doing. You have better chances with messing in assembly file because that's how most such "modding" happens, including spawning new characters (look at Krongorka's mod).
Assembly-CSharp.dll should give you plenty of work and possibilities here, including making a proper spawn menu if you figure things out.
If you want to learn more about it, you should start with looking at mods for the Alien Quest Eve, because community for that is still really active and you may ask your questions directly to people that do that regularly. Principles are the same so it's worth trying out.

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry, I don't understand what it means early october (
I don't understand from what date to what date)

(Sorry for bad english, I used a google translate)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017

It's nothing specific. Early October is probably somewhere around first half of the month (first or second week).

Reactions: Hatterson and ZX7H

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Guys, the game will be released soon, at most a month. They promised the date of release, it's early October 2022!

Reactions: qywtere

shamu8dc

Jul 13, 2017

on the game's japanese dlsite page it's listed as 2022年10月上旬 , which translates literally as "first 10 days of october 2022", so no later than the 11th (hopefully)

Hatterson

Oct 29, 2017
What's the prognosis on a decensor patch once the final version comes out? Seems like people were saying that prior versions came packaged with decensored textures that just needed to be substituted with the appropriate files, but I might be misinterpreting something.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes