IreliaYun

Jul 28, 2020
And what does the update say? Is that the full game already?
finished the text of Diary, side quest, Game Over scene, Main Story, and some Bad Ends
Diary has been fully impelled into the game, collected ones would be in the same place as weapon & enemy story

the Karma value ( which is in the game for 0.54, there was a meter for it in earlier versions ) will go up regardless of the things you do is good or bad
obviously it will be different values, but every choice you make, rescues, strong enemy defeated, reading diaries, will all affect your Karma

the 淫乱値 (lewdness?) system, which literally means how lewd Aradia is, will be removed from the game for now
possibly added back in later update

the current themes will ( mostly ) be replaced by original soundtracks, the composer will be introduce to us afterwards

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
finished the text of Diary, side quest, Game Over scene, Main Story, and some Bad Ends
Diary has been fully impelled into the game, collected ones would be in the same place as weapon & enemy story

the Karma value ( which is in the game for 0.54, there was a meter for it in earlier versions ) will go up regardless of the things you do is good or bad
obviously it will be different values, but every choice you make, rescues, strong enemy defeated, reading diaries, will all affect your Karma

the 淫乱値 (lewdness?) system, which literally means how lewd Aradia is, will be removed from the game for now
possibly added back in later update

the current themes will ( mostly ) be replaced by original soundtracks, the composer will be introduce to us afterwards
Crossing my fingers for some original voice acting.

Reactions: pussyaddict0606

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, this is from an event that's a bit out of the way where you run into that girl being fucked or menaced. You get this if you lose the resulting fight.

However, don't quote me on that, since it's been ages since I've played the last version of the game and I've been patiently waiting for the full title to come out.

Reactions: domdale and Noirr22

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
View attachment 1910860 How to get this scene in game?
Download the version of the game currently on this page
Load the second save
Travel to Area 4 (fast travel is the second option when you press E on the altars/shrines)
Follow Blue line on the map I attached
Walk over the marker that says "event"
Choose the first option
Defeat the enemies
Choose the second option.

Be a condescending and unhelpful asshole when someone asks an honest question.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
too many links, demn cant wait for the game to be full release, so no need to dl and find random stuffs / links. lol

quazar

May 30, 2017
So which version again for corrupted mechanic? consider the dev remove the corruption mechanic at latest version. Also how do i increase the MC lewdness?

quazar

May 30, 2017
Download the version of the game currently on this page
Load the second save
Travel to Area 4 (fast travel is the second option when you press E on the altars/shrines)
Follow Blue line on the map I attached
Walk over the marker that says "event"
Choose the first option
Defeat the enemies
Choose the second option.

Be a condescending and unhelpful asshole when someone asks an honest question.
Oh yeah, how do i get to Suzune? i follow your map but there's a locked gate

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes