Дарк136

Jul 21, 2019
learn to use the 'search' option... all u have to do is type whatever u want to find, :FacePalm:
I TOLD YOU I'M OFF TOPIC!!!! the fact that you know how to use a search engine, then congratulations! I'm here purely for the news! and not for the sake of the site and its priblut
Besides, I'd be looking for what I wanted to find! But I have no idea what the new updates are here! so that's a pretty stupid answer to my question, man! Since I am not aware of the latest developments

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I still got the v1 grabless version if people are still interested in that.

It's a good mix between base Night of Revenge and the v5 mod. Knockdowns still fuck your stamina and you'll be downed until you recover and still have to mash till you escape.

If people find the version with grabs unfair/unrealistic with the 180' sudden pivot turning, or if you just want to be able to run more slower weapons with a bit of leeway it's a good alternative.
Aside from probably some different tweaks or additions from the current mod why is this not in the OP as an option for download?! Someone give this person a medal! 02204939fe9bdb1f27ea3663982e1b61bc6be5cbb97832aee014f5210dfacc88.jpg

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Hi all, been browsing the map some wonderful soul put together and I noticed something I can't seem to figure out.

What do I need to do to spawn the Minotaur boss up in the 8b. Blacksmith's House area?

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Tried the second boss with mod, gonna say it was some very silly fight, she literally falls down just by touching the tip of boss hand, even when he is not attacking:ROFLMAO:
Lots of ̶r̶a̶p̶e̶ totally consensual sex and slime birthing ensue.
Probably worth to wait a few months for mod to be ironed, maybe by that time someone create an actual translation, because google MTL is complete garbage.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Probably worth to wait a few months for mod to be ironed, maybe by that time someone create an actual translation, because google MTL is complete garbage.
here i was super excited for a finally complete(?) night of revenge. aww well game is definitely worth the wait and even more so when i can understand everything. :)

Reactions: Henty_Panty
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes