Oct 12, 2018
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5c : Mega
SHA256: 044A5759BD12384F7670B32B25526271B0D232D3696C85603AED0B560B36EB8E

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Absolutely loving the mod, the grabs in particular and having some mechanic tied to escaping them (and them actually damaging you) is pretty much the only thing this game has ever needed in my opinion.

My only real gripe with things as it stands right now is how quickly the grabs can happen at times, or at least with some enemies/at certain times it feels near instantaneous when around some enemies. Just a second or two longer in a lot of cases I feel like would help a ton, and at that, is there any way to actively edit the timing before an enemy initiates a grab?

All in all though, great stuff and keep at it!

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
Absolutely loving the mod, the grabs in particular and having some mechanic tied to escaping them (and them actually damaging you) is pretty much the only thing this game has ever needed in my opinion.

My only real gripe with things as it stands right now is how quickly the grabs can happen at times, or at least with some enemies/at certain times it feels near instantaneous when around some enemies. Just a second or two longer in a lot of cases I feel like would help a ton, and at that, is there any way to actively edit the timing before an enemy initiates a grab?

All in all though, great stuff and keep at it!

I have the same gripes about bone mod. like i'm trying to kill the 2nd boss in the game on version 1.0.6 and it's pretty much impossible because you can't get into melee range of the guy without getting knocked down.
I'd love it if he changed it to where you only needed half of your stamina bar to get up from the knocked down state.

Oct 12, 2018
I have the same gripes about bone mod. like i'm trying to kill the 2nd boss in the game on version 1.0.6 and it's pretty much impossible because you can't get into melee range of the guy without getting knocked down.
I'd love it if he changed it to where you only needed half of your stamina bar to get up from the knocked down state.
Honestly, with the mod installed I'm somewhat stuck at the female inquisitor boss, since if you ever get grabbed by her it seems nearly impossible to escape, and its a one hit kill considering its one of the guro grabs of the game. Was honestly having a great time up until this point. Still a great mod conceptually, and it seems apparently that the mod later down the line will be much more tame in terms of grabs and guro bosses looking at the changelog, but this boss has been absolutely creaming me this far in the most irritating way possible. Its also odd and either I'm just missing a mechanic added by the mod, or some sort of strangeness is happening otherwise, but dodging into an enemy almost always seems to end in a grab, this includes most times when I just dodge straight through an enemy. Not sure if the slowdown is making the grab activate quicker, or there is something else I am missing with the mod, but its pretty rough all in all.

Aside from that, in some weird ways I do think this mod actually makes the game a bit easier against bosses with sexual grabs, if only because once you break the grab (like the big Amygdala monster) you get some free time to wail on them after.

Either way, its got a good few kinks to work out it seems, and definitely fun to play with. Might wait a bit to return to this playthrough I've started up till some of these quirks are ironed out for the mod, as the base game itself doesn't quite have the same enjoyment without a struggle mechanic.

Only other real advice I could offer would be if there is some way the mod creator could add a visual element showing odds of breaking out of a grab at any given time, it'd make things a lot less frustrating at times at least, especially with short fatal grabs since I could at least better tell when to try freeing myself, instead of trying to just make a last ditch spam of the attack button as the kill is about to be carried out.

Reactions: domdale

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly, with the mod installed I'm somewhat stuck at the female inquisitor boss, since if you ever get grabbed by her it seems nearly impossible to escape, and its a one hit kill considering its one of the guro grabs of the game. Was honestly having a great time up until this point. Still a great mod conceptually, and it seems apparently that the mod later down the line will be much more tame in terms of grabs and guro bosses looking at the changelog, but this boss has been absolutely creaming me this far in the most irritating way possible. Its also odd and either I'm just missing a mechanic added by the mod, or some sort of strangeness is happening otherwise, but dodging into an enemy almost always seems to end in a grab, this includes most times when I just dodge straight through an enemy. Not sure if the slowdown is making the grab activate quicker, or there is something else I am missing with the mod, but its pretty rough all in all.

Aside from that, in some weird ways I do think this mod actually makes the game a bit easier against bosses with sexual grabs, if only because once you break the grab (like the big Amygdala monster) you get some free time to wail on them after.

Either way, its got a good few kinks to work out it seems, and definitely fun to play with. Might wait a bit to return to this playthrough I've started up till some of these quirks are ironed out for the mod, as the base game itself doesn't quite have the same enjoyment without a struggle mechanic.

Only other real advice I could offer would be if there is some way the mod creator could add a visual element showing odds of breaking out of a grab at any given time, it'd make things a lot less frustrating at times at least, especially with short fatal grabs since I could at least better tell when to try freeing myself, instead of trying to just make a last ditch spam of the attack button as the kill is about to be carried out.
Don't hold your breath on the grab mechanic getting any sort of change, the creator of the mod themself said they'll basically ignore any mention of the grab mechanic coming up again.

Oct 12, 2018
Don't hold your breath on the grab mechanic getting any sort of change, the creator of the mod themself said they'll basically ignore any mention of the grab mechanic coming up again.
Fair enough really, its on them whether they want to change it or not, or how they prefer the mod itself to work really. I don't even necessarily mind dodging through enemies itself leading to a grab, or having an increased chance of a grab, I just wish that when it came to enemies that can one tap you via their grab (and in fairly quick fashion for some) that either the grabs simply didn't trigger, or that the struggle mechanic itself had some intense buffs to it for balance purposes. I don't even mind losing here or there to it, but it never feels good to lose to something that either you just don't understand, or feels like a cheap loss, which is pretty much the case entirely here with the High Inquisitor boss for me thus far. Doesn't help that I'd prefer to try and avoid the gore content in the game as much as possible, and cheap black censorship bar or not, I'd rather not have to experience it, though of course its on me in the end for downloading and playing the mod to begin with, hadn't even considered how forced grabs might interact with all the fatality animations.

More then anything though, if it does get any substantial updates in the future I really hope that a visual aid for the struggle system itself ends up being made, even if its bare bones, just having to rely on stamina costs alone, and waiting a few seconds makes it feel pretty rough, and hard to actually improve your odds when its as obscure as it currently is. Which isn't a dig at the creator either, kudos to anyone willing to take the time to tinker with Unity and the games assets to make a mod like this in the first place, I just think it needs a bit more fine tuning before its really on its way. Alternatively, if there is a way to make a config file for the mod itself and its parameters, that'd be an awesome way I feel to allow players to fine tune the experience for themselves, though I don't know for certain how much extra work that would entail on top of what they already likely have to do.

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017

At least you can jump+dash to get to her other side unlike the multi-handed deamon.

Oct 12, 2018
At least you can jump+dash to get to her other side unlike the multi-handed deamon.
True, though in my experience just letting him grab then breaking free allowed for a cheesy way to kill him. Admittedly most of the fight I just ended up slashing at his hand, and blasting magic since I was trying an INT build. Getting grabbed by the Inquisitor is a good like 70% odds of dying at least it feels like, since you just are kind of at the mods discretion for whether you break free or not, even after waiting a few seconds to try and break free once more.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a new uncensored version? And then I don't understand where it is necessary and what to install and throw! I'm not in the subject!:rolleyes:
( Can someone make an archive with a working game in the uncensored plan? Are there geniuses?)
Just need to look in the thread...
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Can this
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Alternatively, you can check out GranTurboAutismo's package HERE with my assets + mosaic remover and machine translation already applied.

Game not included.

This will only work for NoR 1.06, it will not work for v1.05. Maybe I'll make a v1.05 version another day.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)
be applied onto this
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

without issue? Or is it already applied?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Guys, does anyone have a new uncensored version? And then I don't understand where it is necessary and what to install and throw! I'm not in the subject!:rolleyes:
( Can someone make an archive with a working game in the uncensored plan? Are there geniuses?)
learn to use the 'search' option... all u have to do is type whatever u want to find, :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Дарк136

wolfhoundshooter

Aug 16, 2021
I still got the v1 grabless version if people are still interested in that.

It's a good mix between base Night of Revenge and the v5 mod. Knockdowns still fuck your stamina and you'll be downed until you recover and still have to mash till you escape.

If people find the version with grabs unfair/unrealistic with the 180' sudden pivot turning, or if you just want to be able to run more slower weapons with a bit of leeway it's a good alternative.

patinafinish

Dec 23, 2019
I still got the v1 grabless version if people are still interested in that.

It's a good mix between base Night of Revenge and the v5 mod. Knockdowns still fuck your stamina and you'll be downed until you recover and still have to mash till you escape.

If people find the version with grabs unfair/unrealistic with the 180' sudden pivot turning, or if you just want to be able to run more slower weapons with a bit of leeway it's a good alternative.
Am interested in this version. The fact that you get fucked (ha) on simple touch is a bit too much of a difficulty ramp. The idea of emphasis on not getting knocked down vs simple contact is much more reasonable for a difficulty tweak.

Reactions: rocky19141
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes