Khang202432

May 9, 2020
teleport area 11. at the very top after the second altar. there is a lift sitting on top of two ladders going to the last map. Some people complains about the area being blocked and inaccessible.
Thanks very much mate! It seems I didn't finished it till area 11, if you don't mind, could you send me the save before the boss fight? I wanna see the ending and stuff, appreciate it !

ei8TuiVe

Nov 22, 2022
What am I missing here, right between the Librarian and the Wooden Horse? I am only lacking this one, apparently.

Screenshot - Enemy Info.png

Also, is the Sex Trainer supposed to show up in the Enemy Info? The other mechanical enemies certainly do...

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
What am I missing here, right between the Librarian and the Wooden Horse? I am only lacking this one, apparently.

View attachment 2196233

Also, is the Sex Trainer supposed to show up in the Enemy Info? The other mechanical enemies certainly do...
The ?????? is the sex trainer. According to some old posts, there is a bug that prevent the game from recognizing the sex trainer statistic.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
1 is the game really completed?
2 some enemies appears only in the gallery back then, is every enemy in the game normally?
3 can I play without worry of the next update destroy my save or something simillar?

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
1 is the game really completed?
2 some enemies appears only in the gallery back then, is every enemy in the game normally?
3 can I play without worry of the next update destroy my save or something simillar?
1: yes
2: YES
3:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes