Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So you mentioned that you swapped skeleton parts to make the skeleton from a different character look like aradia
So could be possible swap part in between form the one you made for the mod and the one from the event?
Yeah, these new skeletons were introduced right after I made this edit for 0.32 and it included this scene with new versions of sprites for Aradia and that Witch (her name is 'Illusive'). So my idea was to update my mod with that updated Aradia skeleton (someday, haha). As for Illusive one, that can replace Aradia's animation slot for the same enemy, at least in a gallery.

Last edited:

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, these new skeletons were introduced right after I made this edit for 0.32 and it included this scene with new versions of sprites for Aradia and that Witch (her name is 'Illusive'). So my idea was to update my mod with that updated Aradia skeleton (someday, haha). As for Illusive one, that can replace Aradia's animation slot for the same enemy, at least in a gallery.
Honestly your version looks better for the outside of event scene, considering he doesnt really have time to strip you and draw all the things on you... The only thing you could replace is the head.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ana_drk

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Honestly your version looks better for the outside of event scene, considering he doesnt really have time to strip you and draw all the things on you... The only thing you could replace is the head.
Honestly I like stripped version more, just without condoms and drawings and a gag/blindfold (on Illusive), because I never found these necessary for a scene. But hey, pregnant-looking version is still a priority in my list :p More like a game over and it kinda covers a mechanic which wasn't developed nearly enough here.

Yamanu

Jul 16, 2020
Drop the file from the attached archive in OtherConfigData folder. That's a full gallery unlock file.
big thanks for the file, really cured my OCD thing haha
anyway, i have another missing document in ranch, can you or anyone reading this help me find it?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
big thanks for the file, really cured my OCD thing haha
anyway, i have another missing document in ranch, can you or anyone reading this help me find it?
Did you check the map by Kek1245? Attached the archive with it, because resolution is too ridiculous for this site to handle. Might help.
Also, unless you're interested in these mini-stories, I wouldn't bother with these. I'd rather to have these as animated events, but alas. Anyway, I extracted these pictures and uploaded them as well ( ).

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
That would be sweet ngl

• Red Heart

crash13579qwert

Dec 19, 2021
So you mentioned that you swapped skeleton parts to make the skeleton from a different character look like aradia
So could be possible swap part in between form the one you made for the mod and the one from the event?
yes the one he made is better just need bigger boobs to match aradia

• Red Heart

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
yes the one he made is better just need bigger boobs to match aradia
And i wanted to do that myself but for one i didn't know how to open and edit the sprays and also i got no exprerience with this kind of stuff
i've been reading some of the comments about the programs that they use but i dont think i could pull it off

Yamanu

Jul 16, 2020
Did you check the map by Kek1245? Attached the archive with it, because resolution is too ridiculous for this site to handle. Might help.
Also, unless you're interested in these mini-stories, I wouldn't bother with these. I'd rather to have these as animated events, but alas. Anyway, I extracted these pictures and uploaded them as well (link).
i can't believe that someone actually make the game map with all explanation there, this is really helpful tho and yeah i would love to see them to be animated
anyway thanks again(y)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Can someone help me with adding the current animations into spine editor? How do you do that? :)
I assume you have a cracked 3.8.75 version? Well, it still can be used as a viewer/learning tool.
- Drop json, atlas and all associated png(s) into one folder
- Import Data... (select a json file)
- Locate Images
- Texture Unpacker... (select an atlas file and output folder - Unpremultiply Alpha must be checked)

If sprites doesn't load in a viewer right away - locate images in a right tab again. That's it.

NoR doesn't support Spine 3.8.75 output files, though. We need a cracked 3.4.02-3.7.94 spine version, or something past 4.1 to be able to produce a correct output.

Teratore
crash13579qwert

You say that one is a better, but old skeleton have different proportions from Aradia, no hair movement etc.
I'd say new updated one, past-0.32 event is better.

BigDoreiAradiaShieldJigoEditX2.gif

Crocop777

Feb 3, 2023
Guys , how can i climb trees with "Yoji climb" ? I try space + up arrow , or double space , it doesn't work. Up arrow is only moving camera.

yojiclimb.png

Jan 14, 2021
I don't know if its more impressive or saddening that the community is modding in tons of more stuff/features than the actual Dev did since 0.54

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Are there any NEWER games similar to this in terms of how the H-content is delivered("newer" as in within the last 3-4 years)? Seems all I can find are rpgmaker games with static CGs, or it's "pixel art" to the point that it doesn't elicit much titillation (often these also rely on static CGs). Sinisistar unfortunately seems to mostly just be snuff.

There's stuff like the creator's previous game (whose controls I despise), Koooonsoft games, Parasite in the City, Buchikome, and other such, but a lot of what can be found is kinda old and already tried.
For new stuff in the action and animation-oriented type of H-game I'm mostly only seeing Thornsin so far, which is still seemingly pretty early in development. Anyone know of any other more action and animation oriented ones like this?

I don't know if its more impressive or saddening that the community is modding in tons of more stuff/features than the actual Dev did since 0.54
Which mods add stuff including creatures? So far I've only seen the mod that makes the game impossibly hard with instant knockdowns.

Reactions: ZX7H

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Are there any NEWER games similar to this in terms of how the H-content is delivered("newer" as in within the last 3-4 years)?
There are some that you may find interesting:
Guilty Hell and Guilty Hell 2.

Two games that have the same gameplay loop as NoR, but less interesting, however the H content is quite equal of not better in some aspects.

Crisis Point: Extinction.

In my opinion a very good game with good H content. This is the best Metriodvania I have played that has H content, I think it even beats other metroidvania games that I have played. It's very good and has a lot of content.

Pink Peaches games, Example: Necromancy: Emily Escape.

The gameplay is not as fun, but the H content is alright. Pink Peaches games offer around the same type of H content each game, so if you like this one you can check out the rest.

White Peach games (What is the lore between these two creators?) Example: The Shadow of Yidhra.

Same as Pink Peaches games but their games are way more hit or miss, Shadow is a good game tho.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes