Archywiz

Sep 22, 2021

Still looking for my 0.32 spine mod sources, hopefully it's not lost... Meanwhile edited another animation. Clearly overdid it, but whatever. Before you ask:
- It's a spine render test. "Farm" game over scene. Only one character was rendered here.
- I only edited one pose ("2ERO2" in particular). Dlis have some test animations as well and I also like to mess with it in my spare time and generally as a learning process of spine tool.
- It's Suzune, not Aradia.
- No, it's not a mod. Not implemented in the game. Yet.
Ive been wondeing about how to mod some animations myself. I can animate in 2d unity (yes i learnt it for this don't judge me) and extract textures so far but how would i go about making animations? No coding experience yet.

EDIT: nevermind i found the guide, thanks a lot youre a great help

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

crash13579qwert

Dec 19, 2021
I assume you have a cracked 3.8.75 version? Well, it still can be used as a viewer/learning tool.
- Drop json, atlas and all associated png(s) into one folder
- Import Data... (select a json file)
- Locate Images
- Texture Unpacker... (select an atlas file and output folder - Unpremultiply Alpha must be checked)

If sprites doesn't load in a viewer right away - locate images in a right tab again. That's it.

NoR doesn't support Spine 3.8.75 output files, though. We need a cracked 3.4.02-3.7.94 spine version, or something past 4.1 to be able to produce a correct output.

Teratore
crash13579qwert

You say that one is a better, but old skeleton have different proportions from Aradia, no hair movement etc.
I'd say new updated one, past-0.32 event is better.

View attachment 2363434
yes this one is better i do not know if possible to change it to this one

crash13579qwert

Dec 19, 2021
Well i figured out how to edit the game using Unity Explorer, it just took like 12 hours how to learn to use the f¨¨¨¨king tool.

Now i dont even need the spine editor, the only bad thing is that i don´t know how to save the changes of the editor but its easy to do (so if u guys know how to save the changes tell me please), For those u want to try this these are the steps:

1: First select a scene u want to edit on the gallery, search the name of the animation with the Object Explorer(is always at the end), click on it and it will pop out The Inspector window then serch for the Component named Spine.Unity.SkeletonAnimation and ckick it.

2:Now serch for the one named SkeletonRenderer.Skeleton and click on inspect.
3:There serch for the Skeletons.Slots, open the mini window then serch for the texture u want to edit, click on inspect (if u ever used spine u will know the name of the textures).
4:Then look for the Slot.bone and inspect.

5 and 6: Go to bone.data (inspect)
5:Now if u want to change the position and rotation of the texture on the animation, u need to change the Bone.ShearX and Y and apply.

6:NOW to change the sizes change the BoneData.ScaleX and Y value and apply.

Pro: it will not break at all, a couple of tips, just dont use the space bar or u will go back to the scene and the changes will be lost (thats why i need so bad to know how to save the chances after changing someting)

Bad: U need to know witch texture want to edit or u need to serch among like 40 textures and AAAAAA pain

Second bad think, if u use space bar or close the game u will lost the changes u made on the model so u need to change every time.

second Pro: BUT is way more easy to do that using spine, i think if u like a scene that u change so much, u can fap or use it to do some videos idk and don´t worry about the little work editing, once u get used the Unity explorer for much time its pretty easy.

I will put screenshots steep by steep how to do it so don´t worry about just read this and cheek the screenshots.
(sorry for my not native english i´m still learning and i don´t want to use translator, don´t hit me please xD)
Admins please i know its a way to large text but don´t errase i was 40 min doing this tutorial (im trying, i´m not a english speaker so its pretty hard for me).

Thank u so much Krongorka u inspired me.
how to open the game with unity explorer

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
the game opens as usual BUT NOTHING IS WORKING I CAN not do anything i pressed every button nothing happens need help
the game opens as usual BUT NOTHING IS WORKING I CAN not do anything i pressed every button nothing happens need help

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
i forget to say that, i can´t edit the game over scenes, it crash the game when it ends

Crocop777

Feb 3, 2023
Heard that there was english translation patch coming out soon, should I wait to download it till then?
There is a pretty good translated version you can download in page 225 of this thread. It also incluses maps and a cheat mode ( not forced to use it ).
The game is awesome , tbh. It's inspired by Dark Soul games. Gameplay is good and the H scenes aswell.

You can build Aradia with strenght , dexterity , or intelligence ; with HP / MP / Stamina . You just have to spend points you get from defeating enemies and use certain items you drop. Some weapons needs a certain amount of stats to be used ( big greatsword requires more strenght for exemple ). Game is not finished quickly. You need few hours ( like 4-5 hours ? ) depending on the difficulty level to finish it , which is a good point.

Jul 21, 2018

Where is this uploader getting these animations? Obviously it's a mod, but they straight up won't say where it's from.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022

Where is this uploader getting these animations? Obviously it's a mod, but they straight up won't say where it's from.
lol, definitely in the base game. Probably my favourite battle, as much as I loathe bullet hell scenarios...

Easiest way to reach her is to approach via the Sunken Valley area, which leads to a short jaunt through the Backyard area. That gives you a backdoor into the lower levels of the Research Facility, which is where the Succubus resides.

Once there, you can find the Prayer Room save point, where you find a 'blackened key' to open a gate to her boss area.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes