Mar 31, 2018
this game is still top 5 h games ever, like actually having good h and serviceable gameplay. also the succubus ost is nice, royalty free japanese music is banging. i hope the dev finds a nice publisher

the guro thing is not so annoying in hindsight since as soon as you see the indicator u can just mash out of it and thus far i haven't seen anything, but i do wish it was completely disableable so it'd prevent the enemies from interacting with u

Reactions: SheinBein

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
this game is still top 5 h games ever, like actually having good h and serviceable gameplay. also the succubus ost is nice, royalty free japanese music is banging. i hope the dev finds a nice publisher

the guro thing is not so annoying in hindsight since as soon as you see the indicator u can just mash out of it and thus far i haven't seen anything, but i do wish it was completely disableable so it'd prevent the enemies from interacting with u
I want to cry because this reminded me of how horrible they were and awful that Aradia was brutalized like that, and that I jerked off to it

I don't ever want to see those things happen to her again, her world is far too cruel

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Thought I saw someone on 4chan say that there would be an official translation, but after digging a little I dont think that there will be one anytime soon unfortunately.
Not here but in ULMF someone named John_Christopher made a 90% accurate translation, only has a couple of things left to translate but now the story can be understood
here I leave what he translated so far

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
that's annoying. is this the lady in the green tentacles?
It's the chick that is chained to the fat dude that leads to a fight where you can kill them or end up with Aradia chained to the other. Either option, she appears in a room in the Slums section of the map. You can trade needles, which you get from the nuns in the church area, for the costume

• Red Heart
Reactions: ana_drk

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
I'm new to this thread, can someone tell me if the dev ever going to release an official English translation version and will it ever be published on Steam?

tentaclesama

Nov 30, 2019
Not here but in ULMF someone named John_Christopher made a 90% accurate translation, only has a couple of things left to translate but now the story can be understood
here I leave what he translated so far
Thank for sharing.

Out of interest, which version should we use this translation?
So I assume we can just toss in the file and start playing?

worldender

Jun 19, 2022
I feel like I've heard a lot of the sound effects in NoR in other h games as well. Does anyone know if all these devs are using some sort of free/paid sound library? Been looking for similar for my own game.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I feel like I've heard a lot of the sound effects in NoR in other h games as well. Does anyone know if all these devs are using some sort of free/paid sound library? Been looking for similar for my own game.
it's paid, you can find it on DLsite. Some MMD and 3D Hentai animations uses similar sound effect as well, i forgot the RJ codes but it is there

Reactions: worldender
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes