itsprettysimpleyeah

Sep 14, 2022
I feel like I've heard a lot of the sound effects in NoR in other h games as well. Does anyone know if all these devs are using some sort of free/paid sound library? Been looking for similar for my own game.
Not sure I know the library but if you want free SFX then check out Sonniss GDC bundles. Quite a large library with designed and raw sounds that you can use for free.

Reactions: worldender

worldender

Jun 19, 2022
Not sure I know the library but if you want free SFX then check out Sonniss GDC bundles. Quite a large library with designed and raw sounds that you can use for free.
Excellent! I've extracted the audio from NoR to compare to, but just from some of the demos, this circle on DLsite also has some excellent audio to work with:

Aug 5, 2022
Great work! Runs perfectly fine with 1.0.6 version as mentioned.

Was wondering is it possible to create a similar "end game" scene with the red crawlers or with the nuns where after some time Aradia becomes permanently mind controlled and becomes 'possessed"? :D

Thanks again <3
where do i extract it to if i want to test it

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
how do I use this?
Capture.PNG
Obviously download the text file first. If you have any MTL (machine translated) version of the game you'd have a folder of the translation tool in root and a "translation" folder inside, then "en" leading to a _AutoGeneratedTranslations file by the same name. Just put your text file there and overwrite the existing one...

Reactions: randylingster

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Anything new over here since december?

Besides: can someone help Pls? Every time after beating the giant Cave Maiden there is a bug that doesn´t let me walk to the left (White mist) and thus I am stucked then . . .

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes