Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
i remember the game stopped updating after on version 0.56 if i am not mistaken,but now its jumped to 1.06,is there any change patch notes i can see?

Grayrat0182

Nov 7, 2021
I've fixed the bug in the game menu when you patch the old translation, it's because of 2 words (淫乱値=Lewdness) that don't exist anymore in the final version that the text in it is a mess

I'm sorry if you have a little trouble understanding what I'm saying, I'm pretty bad at writing in English View attachment 2130373

For the translation of the story I'll leave it for those who are much better qualified
where do i place this file?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
After extensive research I was able to find the solution to make the .json files made with spine 3.8 compatible with the game!
is a tool that allows you to rollback them to 3.7
You have to use this command in a console to use it:

java -cp skeletonViewer.jar com.esotericsoftware.spine.JsonRollback input.json 3.7 output.json

Here is a video explaining how to use it and the website of the tool

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
After extensive research I was able to find the solution to make the .json files made with spine 3.8 compatible with the game!
is a tool that allows you to rollback them to 3.7
You have to use this command in a console to use it:

java -cp skeletonViewer.jar com.esotericsoftware.spine.JsonRollback input.json 3.7 output.json

Here is a video explaining how to use it and the website of the tool

That's great! Although it's a bit of a mess, but something at least. Also, did you check it on your setup? I mean, did you put 3.7 output back in the game successfully?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
That's great! Although it's a bit of a mess, but something at least. Also, did you check it on your setup? I mean, did you put 3.7 output back in the game successfully?
yep, although I only made the head bigger for testing
imagen_2023-02-12_195559201.png
And while we're at it, do you know if the .atlas that spine 3.8 generates is also incompatible with the game?
I want to edit the animations of a couple of mobs and before learning how to edit, I wanted to get rid of that doubt

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
View attachment 2386864
And while we're at it, do you know if the .atlas that spine 3.8 generates is also incompatible with the game?
I want to edit the animations of a couple of mobs and before learning how to edit, I wanted to get rid of that doubt
I would also like to learn but I'm very stupid doing this, I can barely use my computer, even more so not being very good at English

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2386864
Honestly, no idea about it, but atlas should be compatible as is.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
now that I think about it where was those human headed dogs placed in the final game? I know that the monster was added to the gallery priyor to 1.0 but can't remember ever seeing them once the game came out.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I think it doesn't look too bad for my first time using spine but I'm getting better at it
View attachment 2392013

and that was the easy part, now I have to figure out how to add new enemies to the game (this is just an edit of a mob that was already in the game)
but as stubborn as I am I'm sure I'll find a way eventually.
Good job man. I actually hope more people will start to use spine and your workaround to make output compatible with NoR. Did you edit Assembly-Csharp.dll for this enemy (there is a spine controller script)? I'm also quite curious about how you plan to add new enemies to the game.

Oh yeah, there are some json files which might have corrupted bone constraints when you import it in 3.8.7.5, like inverted legs or arms/chains. I might have a workaround for this. Let me know if you'll encounter such issues.

Last edited:

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Did you edit Assembly-Csharp.dll for this enemy (there is a spine controller script)?
nope, I didn't touch a single line of code I just took the files that spine generated when exporting the modifications I made (.png/.atlas/.json) to the mob and put them in the corresponding .assets, in this case sharedassets21.assets (obviously modifying the .json with the rollback tool I found).
I don't know what you mean by "spine controller script".
I'm also quite curious about how you plan to add new enemies to the game.
I don't know how to do it but I understand a bit of how the game handles mobs and with that I think I can find a way... eventually...
for now I have 2 mobs in mind, one is the wolf as you just saw and the other is a surprise.
there are some json files which might have corrupted bone constraints when you import it in 3.8.7.5
So far I have not found any error like that but just in case you could share the fix?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
nope, I didn't touch a single line of code I just took the files that spine generated when exporting the modifications I made (.png/.atlas/.json) to the mob and put them in the corresponding .assets, in this case sharedassets21.assets (obviously modifying the .json with the rollback tool I found).
I don't know what you mean by "spine controller script".

I don't know how to do it but I understand a bit of how the game handles mobs and with that I think I can find a way... eventually...
for now I have 2 mobs in mind, one is the wolf as you just saw and the other is a surprise.

So far I have not found any error like that but just in case you could share the fix?
As for spine errors, here's at least one example:
-
-

Now, there's a possible fix for that: first, I import files to 3.4.02, save the project (as a spine project file) which you can then open in 3.8.75 and it will look normal. .
Otherwise you'll need to edit broken bone constraints somehow, just saying.

"Spine controller script" is basically this (via dnspy) :
dnspy.png

It controls how much loops each animation segment have, sound control, speed, etc.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
can you explain in picture how to edit spine
if it's for how to use spine, I can't help you with that since I'm learning too.
but if it's how to get the edited files into the game and what settings to use I could make a little guide if enough people are interested.
so all the information on the subject is in one post and not scattered throughout the thread

Reactions: slayerpro18

Samaer

May 28, 2020
okay im absolutely useless when it comes to code and software stuff and it might sound stupid to just ask. is it possible to modify the animations themselfs ? Not like changing the size of things but change or add an animation ?
im sorry if it sounds dumb

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
As for spine errors, here's at least one example:
-
-

Now, there's a possible fix for that: first, I import files to 3.4.02, save the project (as a spine project file) which you can then open in 3.8.75 and it will look normal. .
Otherwise you'll need to edit broken bone constraints somehow, just saying.

"Spine controller script" is basically this (via dnspy) :
View attachment 2393510

It controls how much loops each animation segment have, sound control, speed, etc.
I was just wondering how to make certain animations last longer, very good info!
I assume that all animations can be edited from Assembly-CSharp.dll or is it from another file inside of .assets?

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes