MotherKonradine

Apr 25, 2023
Does anyone know if you can reset the Gallery? I swear I accidentally stumbled upon a prompt that asked me to confirm if I wanted to do so at some point... Now I *do* want to and can't seem to figure out how. I might just be going crazy too xD

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know if you can reset the Gallery? I swear I accidentally stumbled upon a prompt that asked me to confirm if I wanted to do so at some point... Now I *do* want to and can't seem to figure out how. I might just be going crazy too xD
Yes it is at the Church/Parish (base where you can improve your weapon, and vendetta lives). Second floor, the bed bunker area. I actually don't know if that works or for what purpose one would use it (Might be great for those who want a fresh save file/gallery after downloading the game with a save). I used it at the start of my save game, don't know if it worked or not and finished the game some time earlier and re-unlocked the whole gallery by completing the game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few questions
1) if we get defeat, do we get game over and start from a save point if they have one.
2) do we get game over if mc get rape and get pregnant

MotherKonradine

Apr 25, 2023
Yes it is at the Church/Parish (base where you can improve your weapon, and vendetta lives). Second floor, the bed bunker area. I actually don't know if that works or for what purpose one would use it (Might be great for those who want a fresh save file/gallery after downloading the game with a save). I used it at the start of my save game, don't know if it worked or not and finished the game some time earlier and re-unlocked the whole gallery by completing the game.
Ooooh, yeah I remember now xD. Thank you^^. Yeah I downloaded the game with a save and want to wipe it clean :3

Reactions: p23rklo

GANGFBEZT

Sep 17, 2022
i got stuck at the samurai guy at the ranch and also at the final boss. I defeat both of them but i just stuck at their stage same thing with the prayer maiden. Is my save file somehow broken?
The same happened to me. Did you figure out how to go through it?

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Updated my mod

### v0.9.0
- Added option to adjust PleasureParalysis amount after orgasm
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects

### Changes to struggle animations:

## HP damage from puches or size difference
Big Goblin, Big Convict, Muscle Mafia, Yakuza, Mossy Giants, Minotaur

## Preasure status buildup and harder struggle due to drugging
Six Hands, Spinning Death, Dryads, Senior Inquisitor

## Harder struggle due to mind control, unconscious, or lighter bondage
Crawling Sisters, Crawling Creatures, Spinning Death, Tentacle Trap, Hands Painting, Mummy, Webbed, Mermaids, Librarian, Ivy Trap

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:
Ur doing great, really thank you for doing this, you are literally the only one who makes balance mods for this game!

Btw these mobs also have animations with drugging MC: succubus (laboratory boss), mushrooms in crystal cave, cupids, that shooting water strange squid in the shell (in sinking canyon area), table trap that literally drugs you with pink syringes (in white cathedral rooftops, "background ero: pleasure torture machine") Perhaps I missed someone

Also i have one strange request, can you maybe make an option in config, that hides/disables mouse in-game? Actually im playing on keyboard only and i just hide my mouse cursor in bottom right corner of the screen, cus if you play with mouse you dont really using your cursor in game, only in menus, so it looks like eyesore. Perhaps this option will help people who have not mastered the technique of hiding the cursor in the corner of the screen.
And who in their right mind uses a mouse when playing platformer games without aimed shooting? Weird guys, it's like playing fighting game with mouse

Reactions: Beats9821
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes