Sebastian3335

Nov 2, 2022
Does anyone else get stuck after killing the bandit chief and trying to examine the thing on the table or is my game just broken?

dorkman112

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone else get stuck after killing the bandit chief and trying to examine the thing on the table or is my game just broken?
Yes, this version of the game is completely unplayable. You constantly get stuck in menus and randomly when interacting with things. I appreciate the effort of getting this together, but did this person even play test this version at all?

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Ok. Someone a few pages ago posted a method of making the game work (Using a slightly older version of the game with machine translation, and replacing the translation file with the new one), but I guess it's either buried now, or no one bothered to do it.

So here it is, a working version of the game:

Last edited:

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Ive put togther a test build of a custom level. Everything seems to be working (enemies, traps, animations, scene transitions, death/respawn). Would help if anyone who wants to test the level.
Im no level designer, still hoping I can streamline the level building to a point where anyone can drag and drop a level together.

## Installing
- Unzip file into root of your install folder
(If having issues, check your anti virus. Some people have had it flagged and deleted)

## Usage
- From the "Parish Church" area, climb to the top of the tree and you should be teleported to the new area
- Exits at the end, good luck

Capture.JPG Capture_1.JPG

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Updated my mod

### v0.9.0
- Added option to adjust PleasureParalysis amount after orgasm
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects

### Changes to struggle animations:

## HP damage from puches or size difference
Big Goblin, Big Convict, Muscle Mafia, Yakuza, Mossy Giants, Minotaur

## Preasure status buildup and harder struggle due to drugging
Six Hands, Spinning Death, Dryads, Senior Inquisitor

## Harder struggle due to mind control, unconscious, or lighter bondage
Crawling Sisters, Crawling Creatures, Spinning Death, Tentacle Trap, Hands Painting, Mummy, Webbed, Mermaids, Librarian, Ivy Trap

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:
Hi there, first off kudos for the mod, love it!

Secondly, sorry if I missed it in earlier posts but there is a lot to sift through, I only found this mod by chance due to a quote in more recent pages --but I digress-- is it just Left Mouse click to build the struggle meter or am I supposed to press something else in tandem with it?

Tested mod out against first bandit and aren't able to escape 1st enemy grip, I do mash it like crazy during the struggle prompt but can't quite manage to escape before it's too late. Bandit gets his second wind and ultimately leads to a game over :'(

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Hi there, first off kudos for the mod, love it!

Secondly, sorry if I missed it in earlier posts but there is a lot to sift through, I only found this mod by chance due to a quote in more recent pages --but I digress-- is it just Left Mouse click to build the struggle meter or am I supposed to press something else in tandem with it?

Tested mod out against first bandit and aren't able to escape 1st enemy grip, I do mash it like crazy during the struggle prompt but can't quite manage to escape before it's too late. Bandit gets his second wind and ultimately leads to a game over :'(
I only play with controller but it should be the buttons mapped to attack and submit.
The bandit struggles are set to be harder due to the bondage animation but if your having trouble you can edit the config file to make the struggle easier

Reactions: DustyX

Quality_chemistry

May 8, 2019
Ive put togther a test build of a custom level. Everything seems to be working (enemies, traps, animations, scene transitions, death/respawn). Would help if anyone who wants to test the level.
Im no level designer, still hoping I can streamline the level building to a point where anyone can drag and drop a level together.

## Installing

## Usage
- From the "Parish Church" area, climb to the top of the tree and you should be teleported to the new area

View attachment 2578821 View attachment 2578822
I checked this out and I must say that its pretty impressive! I encountered no issues getting into the area and no issues were encountered during moving through the level. Obviously there was some jank like the edges protruding slightly making one or two ledge grabs more difficult but its a test level so not expecting immaculate levels. I am really excited to see what comes of these custom levels. Are they easy to make?

Also I FUCKING love the pit idea at the start! Cant wait to see some evil levels with that implemented!

gegejasd'

Oct 16, 2020
Saya memeriksa ini dan saya harus mengatakan bahwa ini cukup mengesankan! Saya tidak menemui masalah saat masuk ke area tersebut dan tidak ada masalah yang ditemui selama melewati level. Jelas ada beberapa jank seperti ujung-ujungnya yang sedikit menonjol membuat satu atau dua pegangan langkan lebih sulit tetapi ini adalah level pengujian sehingga tidak mengharapkan level yang sempurna. Saya sangat senang melihat apa yang dihasilkan dari level khusus ini. Apakah mereka mudah dibuat?

Saya juga SANGAT suka ide pit di awal! Tidak sabar untuk melihat beberapa level jahat dengan penerapan itu!
[/MENGUTIP]
di mana Anda menempatkan tingkat file bro?

Mauntain

Jan 18, 2019
I get stuck when I examine a box placed after the first boss
Edit: Nvm, just saw it's a common poroblem, how the hell did the devs release it in a worse state then a fan translation?

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the mod that stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing?
Cant find it no matter what I search

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022

## Installing

## Usage

first of all let me congratulate you for such a great job.
I tested the new level in both a clean install and one loaded with mods and had no problems (both 1.0.7), the only thing I noticed is that the load times became significantly long but nothing serious.

itskestrelkurwa

Sep 11, 2022
Idk What happen but when i play the game and try to interact with npc diary, not only the diary didnt appear my control are stuck like i cant move or do anything making me cannot progress the game any further. Is there a solution for this?

Also i sorry if my English is not that good

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017

## Installing

## Usage

congratulations I hope you will create more maps in the future,i tested the map work perfect

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Why the fuck are menus still broken in this game? No matter what I do or what keys I remap if I land on a menu only thing I can do is altf4

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes