bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Lovin' your work so far, though I am curious.

Did you have something of a roadmap in your head on what the "finished product" of this mod looks like?
No real end goal, I just add things as I think of them (and if possible). Have plans to change some of the enemy behaviors (ex have some enemies try to swarm and rush down players). Always open to new ideas or features.

I think elites could use one more change; currently, they can grab you in your attack animation. This often means if you'll get grabbed if you attack an elite more than once without retreating. I think it would be better if it worked like BonedMod, where elites can grab you in a dodge but can't while your attacking. This means you're discouraged from just running past the elite as you risk being grabbed and fighting them isn't as much of a chore as you don't have to retreat after a single attack.

EDIT: Just tried your custom level. Everything seemed to work fine, though the background was a little hard on the eyes. The joints between all the tiles flicker quite a bit when moving, like the background is bleeding through gaps in them or something like that.
I feel that if attacking had grab immunity, there would be no incentive to treat elite enemies differently. People would just mash attack like with every other enemy and be perfectly safe. Maybe I can test disabling grabs while enemies are flinched by an attack, that way people can still play aggressively but can still get punished during their startup and recovery frames.

As for the test level, im aware im not the best level designer. Gaps in textures shouldnt be an issue with a properly layed out level, its just that as this is a proof of concept level, aesthetics is not a high priority.

about 15 seconds, for a moment I was worried that it would have crashed, but I guess I also have to attribute it to the fact that I'm still using an hdd.
but as I said, it's nothing serious and the important thing is that it works.
+15secs seems a bit rough for people on HDDs. Ill see if i can optimize the loading.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Oh my god does nobody ever read back a few pages?

Catch the fix for the bug or download an older version of the game without the dairy bug. Someone graciously posted a pre-patched & fixed game 3 pages back.
I feel like I was fortunate to of asked about this issue when I did, lol.

But maybe update the OP with BIG BOLD RED writing saying "for this issue, do this" ?

Sure the answer is just a page or so back but for anyone encountering this game for the first time they're not gonna know how un/common the issue is. o_O

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
No real end goal, I just add things as I think of them (and if possible). Have plans to change some of the enemy behaviors (ex have some enemies try to swarm and rush down players). Always open to new ideas or features.

*snip*
In terms of ideas or features, given the current state of the mod and my own (incredibly lacking) understanding of mod making in general, I'm on the impression that the mod is mostly consisting of tweaking what's already in the game (ie: depleting stamina for struggling, etc) rather than adding (using the term loosely) "new" material to the game?

Speaking specifically of the mod here. New enemies, animations and the like seems like an entirely separate monkey and circus, but that said I'm not familiar enough with the constraints of the mod to ponder suggestions on what to add or improve upon... if that makes sense. o_O

AhYeah

Jan 28, 2023
Hello. Mod update.

### v0.10.0
- Added chance to birth multiple times (configurable)
-> Don't set to 100% or youll never stop giving birth (unless thats your thing)
- The enemy type that you give birth to will be the same as last enemy that came in you
- Added drugging effects to mushroom's ero animation (missed this one last patch)
- Elites grab player instantly now upon touch (instead of just knocking you down)
I'm playing through the game with the newest mod update. The change to the elite behavior is so much better, but seems a bit buggy with some enemies. What i have noticed so far:
  • When the pistol enemies in the Slums grab you, it is impossible to escape the grab, when the "struggle out of it"-text appears for the second time. Maybe this counts the same as being in bondage and is intended to be harder, but anyway it's instant gameover because the first struggle phase isn't long enough to get out of it.
  • When you touch elite black slimes (Research facility), there's no grab, but instead, it's an instant knockdown again, the stamina bar gets drained constantly and it's impossible to struggle out of it consuming a potion is the only way out.

Last edited:

AhYeah

Jan 28, 2023
Does anyone have an uncensored version for NoR ver 0.7? If there even is one.

Download this version, it's uncensored and you don't get stuck after the bandit boss:

Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

If you want a better translation, go to page 317 and get the file from post #6,340.

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
I feel that if attacking had grab immunity, there would be no incentive to treat elite enemies differently. People would just mash attack like with every other enemy and be perfectly safe. Maybe I can test disabling grabs while enemies are flinched by an attack, that way people can still play aggressively but can still get punished during their startup and recovery frames.
Hmm, I see what you mean. It's just irritating because you move forward while attacking and that often leads to you being grabbed due to getting too close to the elite. Is it possible to make attacking give you immunity to a proximity grab only?

As an aside, it looks like Scarecrows can't be elites. I turned the chance up to 1 but they spawned as regular enemies.

I feel like I was fortunate to of asked about this issue when I did, lol.

But maybe update the OP with BIG BOLD RED writing saying "for this issue, do this" ?

Sure the answer is just a page or so back but for anyone encountering this game for the first time they're not gonna know how un/common the issue is. o_O
If only there was some sort of feature that would look through the thread for a specific word or phrase for people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DustyX

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I'm playing through the game with the newest mod update. The change to the elite behavior is so much better, but seems a bit buggy with some enemies. What i have noticed so far:
  • When the pistol enemies in the Slums grab you, it is impossible to escape the grab, when the "struggle out of it"-text appears for the second time. Maybe this counts the same as being in bondage and is intended to be harder, but anyway it's instant gameover because the first struggle phase isn't long enough to get out of it.
  • When you touch elite black slimes (Research facility), there's no grab, but instead, it's an instant knockdown again, the stamina bar gets drained constantly and it's impossible to struggle out of it consuming a potion is the only way out.
Mafia enemies - I haven't made the struggle animation harder but yes, the window is nautrally very short. I would treat their grab like a fatality and use the potion to escape if you can't mash in time. (you can also mashing using both the attack and sumbit button at the same time, i can usually get out by the second window using this method)
Black slime enemies - For some reason, in-game black slimes arnt rigged to have an ero animation. dont know why. I might just have to remove them from the elite enemies list.
Thanks for the heads up

Hmm, I see what you mean. It's just irritating because you move forward while attacking and that often leads to you being grabbed due to getting too close to the elite. Is it possible to make attacking give you immunity to a proximity grab only?

As an aside, it looks like Scarecrows can't be elites. I turned the chance up to 1 but they spawned as regular enemies.
Your right, i missed the scarecrow enemies on the elites list. Ill add them.
Im still playing around with grab invul to see how to better balance it

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Bug fix update. Just fixing issues with the struggle system.

### v0.10.1
- Removed black ooze elite's grabs (no ero animation)
- Added scarecrows elites
- Fixed birthing soft locks player after level transition
- Fixed struggle out prompt showing when should not
- No longer need to struggle out of orgasm or birthing

Install & Config Instructions:
## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the '<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\plugins' folder
## Configuration
1. Install the mod and run the game to generate the conf file
2. Edit the file at "<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg" with any text editor
3. Change the settings as needed
Older Patch Notes:
### v0.10.0
- Added chance to birth multiple times (configurable)
-> Don't set to 100% or youll never stop giving birth (unless thats your thing)
- The enemy type that you give birth to will be the same as last enemy that came in you
- Added drugging effects to mushroom's ero animation (missed this one last patch)
- Elites grab player instantly now upon touch (instead of just knocking you down)
### v0.9.0
- Made PleasureParalysis after orgasm an adjustable value
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects (damage, drugs, size difference, etc)
### v0.8.1
- Fixed save point game overs not reseting to 0 exp
- Disabled trapped church save point
- Increased trapped save point timer
### v0.8.0
- Added harder enemy struggles based on animation
- Returning to the respawn save point results in a gameover scene
- Added configurable dash SP cost
- Added configurable SP regen speed
### v0.7.0
- Added button to give up
- Added option to disable PleasureParalysis effects
- Certain ero events reduce SP
- Added new struggle system
### v0.6.0
- Added SP damage modifier to guarded attacks
- Fixed bug with pregnancy status buildup with enemies that play gameover scenes instead of a traditional ero animation (Ranch enemies)
- Added hardcore mode
### v0.5.0
- Added health damage to ero and creampies
- Move status bars to the bottom of the screen
- Fixed status bars flickering when at 100%
- Fixed PleasureParalysis buildup from attacks while already downed
### v0.4.0
- Moved most mod settings to config file
- Added cooldown timer for elite grabs
### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne
### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
### v0.1.0
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
- No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
- Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
- Increases over time during ero scenes
- Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
- Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
- Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Struggle with the attack button to consume a HP potion and instantly recover all SP
- Struggle with the select button works as normal (Can't escape until SP full)

Reactions: kostrr2

Succulent

Oct 31, 2018
Is there a simple way for someone unexperienced in unity to just quickly edit a texture of aradia? Like change skin color, add markings, etc?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes