iujsahuzwid

Sep 9, 2022
Does anyone have a fix? Im keep getting stuck at the end of the first level (Forest). When i kill the chief and go right i examine the body and then i examine the sparkle farther right. After examining it the game just gets stuck, no menu no nothing. Just stuck, i cant press any buttons and cant move or attack. If i restart the game, it works until i examine it again.

Reactions: Randonormie

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone have a fix? Im keep getting stuck at the end of the first level (Forest). When i kill the chief and go right i examine the body and then i examine the sparkle farther right. After examining it the game just gets stuck, no menu no nothing. Just stuck, i cant press any buttons and cant move or attack. If i restart the game, it works until i examine it again.
Follow this link and read the related post;
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10604426

Frost114

May 5, 2023
Got this game as a suggestion from a friend... I launched the game but I couldnt make a single interaction in the menu. I tried every key... (Did I do something wrong? Or do I have to download some extention for PC?)

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I've fixed the bug in the game menu when you patch the old translation, it's because of 2 words (淫乱値=Lewdness) that don't exist anymore in the final version that the text in it is a mess

I'm sorry if you have a little trouble understanding what I'm saying, I'm pretty bad at writing in English View attachment 2130373

For the translation of the story I'll leave it for those who are much better qualified
how to run?

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
After completing this game on the hard difficulty, I have to say. What.a.GAME. I wish it was harder though. Suzenne's katana is the best weapon DPS wise for me (especially with talisman buff) and made the game easier tbh along with the pot magic.
Best H game so far. Great story, great combat and great ending. Although I have to say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm now conflicted which is a better game, this or Holy Knight Ricca. Yknow what, both deserved top 1 for me, and both are top 1.

Last edited:

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
Help It seem that I can't find minotaur boss anymore I didn't even meet him one !!! I am playing 1.07 newest version

1683558569543.png 1683558587395.png

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes