sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
After completing this game on the hard difficulty, I have to say. What.a.GAME. I wish it was harder though. Suzenne's katana is the best weapon DPS wise for me (especially with talisman buff) and made the game easier tbh along with the pot magic.
Best H game so far. Great story, great combat and great ending. Although I have to say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm now conflicted which is a better game, this or Holy Knight Ricca. Yknow what, both deserved top 1 for me, and both are top 1.
I wish Aradia and Ricca could have a happy ending together where they get to eat tasty ice cream pops and talk about cute things

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

TatsumaruOZ

Jan 30, 2019
I can't believe it, the version on the main page is well translated but it's completely broken, not only does it bug when trying to read the bandit's diary, but it does so afterwards, even talking to the npcs and the most recent version published in the comments doesn't seem to have any bugs, but the translation sucks...

Edit: The fix in comments worked, but my save was completely dead... not that I mind starting over :)

Last edited:

Super_J

Oct 20, 2020
After I defeat the 1st boss then I pick up a shiny thing at the right side of that area and the game is stuck ,cant do anything not even opening the menu ,only I can do is alt+f4

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
After I defeat the 1st boss then I pick up a shiny thing at the right side of that area and the game is stuck ,cant do anything not even opening the menu ,only I can do is alt+f4
So you read the book and interacted with the lady on the ground?

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Playing Version 1.0.7 and I'm Stuck! After beating the bandit boss on the first level, examining the shiny at the end locks up my game. I've got a strong pc, and I assume this sparkle is the next level but I cant do anything after interacting with it. Any ideas or tips?

• Angry
Reactions: AhYeah
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes