1manl8t0r

Nov 23, 2021
Call me a horny mf, but would be interesting to see if the ideas guy can do some ass-related ideas :p

But in a less horny side, I am really finding it fun how this blends the classic metroidvania with some mechanics from the soulsborne games. Though I am shite at them

Reactions: Bulbanych

Altgrr

Feb 25, 2020
Does this game have an ending? I played the version before the official release, made it to the temple, then into the temples garden, where the area felt unfinished. I played the release version as well, but the garden was in the same state. Empty rooms made of leaves in the air, navigated through them all, got out of screen and walked around on the roof, but the way eventually is just inpassable.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Altgrr I believe so as there's the queen of thorns (I think is their name) whom you fight at the end of the Temple roof you got to find a key and the right path to make it right to the top though (if you haven't met the two timestop enemies having sex then you haven't got the key I believe). If you download the map you should be able to figure out the path roughly but it is the most confusing area for me prior to release.

Also I believe the garden does has content now but it's an annoying puzzle or something I remember seeing how it worked and noping out from it since it's not key.

Dec 23, 2020
I think the main post needs fixing. The music is gone, and the bugs are preventing new players to enjoy the game, plus it floods the thread with complaints such as mine.

rottenaway

Sep 26, 2021
Hello, quick question.
When I try going back to an altar to save and/or level up it usually triggers an h-scene of the MC being captured and then I lose all of my souls. Is this triggered by something specific or is it based on random chance?

Last edited:

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Hello, quick question.
When I try going back to an altar to save and/or level up it usually triggers an h-scene of the MC being captured and then I lose all of my souls. Is this triggered by something specific or is it based on random chance?
If your using the NoREroMod, returning to your spawn alter triggers a game over. Either continue to the next alter or disable it in the conf file settings

Reactions: rottenaway

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Don't waste your time, it's not worth it.....The witch we save (lives on the roof Slum) is sewing costumes... NEEDLES are needed, they fall in the church more than % from NUNS... if it didn't fall (re-enter the location or use the book to restore the monsters).
Сostumes differ only in COLOR ... in the menu you will see (and in the scenes) only the main costume ...
View attachment 2146362
How do you unlock costumes?

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Where do i get Karma? Sorry if was brought up a bunch (struggling to find info with this chat thing). I know I can save people, but I havent found too many people to save. Im at 75 unfortionately. Also, where are all of the events?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes