Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Alright found them, but the animation is all fucked, and I have no "s_MDogERO.png" to delete in the folder the mod author said.
look closely because that's the only way the animation will break, I should edit it later but the exact file name is "s_MDogERO_.png" (an underscore at the end)

Reactions: PaNiq

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
look closely because that's the only way the animation will break, I should edit it later but the exact file name is "s_MDogERO_.png" (an underscore at the end)
I was looking for it using the search bar and didn't find it, but manually scrolling I've found it near the end, thank you

Reactions: Nephilim50

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in this 300 page thread but, every time I try to level up, open the inventory, equip an item, etc, I get stuck in the menu and can't get back out. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Honestly I think it is reffering to enemies being possessed rather than the player as most clear one is the Priests in the church get taken over by the red sludge stuff forcing them to attack you differently and join in the H-scenes on you as they dig into both of yours brains to make you orgasm. Apart from that.....there's just mind breaks so your character changes completely but you don't get to play as them anymore because those come via game overs.

So I personally don't think that the tag should be applied based on my understanding of what it means since it's really hard to spot and is a push to say that it counts in most instances. However I don't know what the criteria is for applying the tag if there is one apart from just the thread maker slapping it on and mods.
I see thank you for clarifying that for me. Yes the tag should be removed in my personal opinion.. The possession in this game is non existing. As the red sludge is more of mind control/corruption then possesion.

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in this 300 page thread but, every time I try to level up, open the inventory, equip an item, etc, I get stuck in the menu and can't get back out. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?
Don't right click in menu.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
If you get stuck in the menu, pressing the cancel action button should help you get unstuck, I think it was spacebar on keyboard, though I'm not entirely sure.
Also, yeah, don't use mouse in the menus, that's what makes you stuck.

Reactions: Evizzy89

yellowraain

Apr 23, 2023
As long as you add a BepInEx mosaic remover it'll work. I tested it myself on that same zip file. Also let me know if you run into trouble.
it didn't work, I modified the files you made available, I started the game, I closed it but still no new folder appears

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
yellowraain First few that come to my head that are similar (also come with struggle mechanics built in) are Mission Mermaiden (the downfall mod increases difficulty massively compared to base-game but does makes things more interesting) and Solas City Heroes also Seal of Lutellaria (which is a sequal to Setalia of demon realm) oh and Alien Quest: Eve but you likely know about that one already.
Then going a bit further from what they all have in common are: Castle Evil (less graphical more metroid-like), Ethereal LegioN (summon minions as you have little combat power) and She ill server (summon and attack well however...most H scenes are monsters on Human enemies).

There are others but those are what stand out to me in being similarly enough on the top of my head and bookmarks of completed stuff. (Solas City Heroes is on v1.0 but thread has yet to update due to Dev's rules/request)

ameliamelmel

Dec 22, 2018
help im stuck after i examine this shiny little thing.. what happen ? what should i do ?

this happen when i finish the first bandit boss

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes