clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
What is the state of this one? Played it a while back and it was amazing but the dev news I can find is scattered kinda hard to translate.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, Please call me jack. I'm a random wondering dev who came across issues of this game so i took it upon myself to fix the more concerning bugs, so if anyone wants this more fixed version feel free to download it it only took around 3-4H to fix and test parts of the game that had the important issues.

-Fixed Bandit Boss area & Note
-Fixed Weapon Upgrade Thing that also didn't work
-(2nd Boss Note: First time i fought the 2nd boss i noticed it broke and the thing broke cause the boss didn't drop but if that does happen just reload you're save and i guess i'd reccommend slowly entering the boss area cause i notice a Skip so it's most likely tryna load it so just heads up i fixed it as much as possible.)
-Fixed Enemy Libary
-Mosiac & Uncensor Included + Translation

If you come across anymore bugs let me know and i'll see what can be done, i just wanted to make everyone's experience a little more fun also the saves are mostly clean you can whipe them if wanted.

-File is here> Mega
Jack, wow thank you for the work. A question I have is that considering the modding community would it be possible to add mods to this version and do you have any plans for in the future to make the game more easily multi moddable as the succubus mod can't be added currently with other mods active I believe? (if that's even possible)

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
Jack, wow thank you for the work. A question I have is that considering the modding community would it be possible to add mods to this version and do you have any plans for in the future to make the game more easily multi moddable as the succubus mod can't be added currently with other mods active I believe? (if that's even possible)
Hello, Thank you for the kindness, as to regards for the modding is and always will be possible for a game of this proportional size i've even seen a few mods here and there like for clothing. As for mod compatability that can waver not to mention it can't conflict with other mods so you would have to be careful doing things like modding games like these.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Hello, Please call me jack. I'm a random wondering dev who came across issues of this game so i took it upon myself to fix the more concerning bugs, so if anyone wants this more fixed version feel free to download it it only took around 3-4H to fix and test parts of the game that had the important issues.

-Fixed Bandit Boss area & Note
-Fixed Weapon Upgrade Thing that also didn't work
-(2nd Boss Note: First time i fought the 2nd boss i noticed it broke and the thing broke cause the boss didn't drop but if that does happen just reload you're save and i guess i'd reccommend slowly entering the boss area cause i notice a Skip so it's most likely tryna load it so just heads up i fixed it as much as possible.)
-Fixed Enemy Libary
-Mosiac & Uncensor Included + Translation

If you come across anymore bugs let me know and i'll see what can be done, i just wanted to make everyone's experience a little more fun also the saves are mostly clean you can whipe them if wanted.

-File is here> Mega
idk if when you fixed the first boss note bug it will fixed the whole game not bugs but i found one at Dungeon area when there 2 prisoners fuck 2 female and there 2 shining stuff on left and right side of them i assume it as a note and when i click them the game freezing just like what happen on the bandit boss and also in the map of Ranch there a note too on the right side of the slave list and it bugged since then i never interact or read any shining stuff in the game

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
idk if when you fixed the first boss note bug it will fixed the whole game not bugs but i found one at Dungeon area when there 2 prisoners fuck 2 female and there 2 shining stuff on left and right side of them i assume it as a note and when i click them the game freezing just like what happen on the bandit boss and also in the map of Ranch there a note too on the right side of the slave list and it bugged since then i never interact or read any shining stuff in the game
Hello, Thank you for the response! - I haven't reached all of the bugs just yet i am slowly going through the game and finding anything broken, so if any bugs appear along the way i might be able to fix them tho i will state if not careful while editing these bugs i could break the game entirely so the pace of the bugfixes will be steady but slow, if i find any bugs along the way i will update the file. Also if wanted i could make a TxT File showing a list of the current things updated and fixed. However i haven't made it to the dungeon area yet so the process will take time as i'm searching the maps inch by inch!.

Bopy

Oct 7, 2017
I think there's a glitch where I can't lvlup? I press accept but it doesn't do anything

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, I just did the soft lock fix for the bandit diary from page 319. The game still soft locks when I interact with the diary. :/

Last edited:

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
To me, the problem is the decensor plugin "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" from the first page 1.07, it break the foreground animations(leafs and main menu) and diary.
When I use the "nor_helper.dll" to decensor from Kumarin, everything in 1.07 works now fine.

In short, download this decensored version, delete "2" and "copy" folders from BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, and you are golden.

Last edited:

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone know how to progress past the slums/ sewer? I finished the ranch but I don't know where to go in the sewer with the spiders or how to get to the pilgrimage map listed in the OP

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
To me, the problem is the decensor plugin "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" from the first page 1.07, it break the foreground animations(leafs and main menu) and diary.
When I use the "nor_helper.dll" to decensor from Kumarin, everything in 1.07 works now fine.

In short, download this decensored version, delete "2" and "copy" folders from BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, and you are golden.
Hello, Names Jack! i've been working on major bugs for this game there is another file that is major conflicting which i have fixed as for the Breakage of the Foreground/Animations those can be fixed in a simple yet complex edit of files however if you wish to fix it yourself i can walk you through the process however it will be complex. - Jack

Reactions: Beats9821

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Update: yesterday i was trying to fix the game by replace the "shaderasset11" from the guide and start a new game and it is work somehow, i can interact with all of the note/diary in the whole world including the one on the dungeon and i can using the weapon enchantment table too in the parish church so i guess for me changing the shader asset was working perfectly but still right now im still at the lower layer stage but so far my game progress was good enough with 0 bug or glitch

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
Update: yesterday i was trying to fix the game by replace the "shaderasset11" from the guide and start a new game and it is work somehow, i can interact with all of the note/diary in the whole world including the one on the dungeon and i can using the weapon enchantment table too in the parish church so i guess for me changing the shader asset was working perfectly but still right now im still at the lower layer stage but so far my game progress was good enough with 0 bug or glitch
Hello, glad you found it! Asset 11 is responsible for alot of the menu and note and zone functionality alternately you can use the original file of asset 11 to fix the replaced version if you want a fast fix. - jack

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Just some tip for those new players or someone doesn't like to search those 334 page of threads for tips

1. Outfit: outfit can be obtainable from the Hideout at Ragdum and you can find Hideout in Alleys section in Ragdum map but first you need to finish the black skin witch event in Rhodenia before you can unlock it and you need 3 Sewing Kit for the gunnery witch outfit and 10 Sewing Kit for the immortal witch and for the Sewing Kit itself you can obtain it easly from the Nun at Basilica

2. Weapon Upgrade: you can upgrade your weapon at the parish church near the lady named Vendetta but you don't have to upgrade them all just choose which weapon you favorite the most and upgrade it or if you want to add some attribute such as lightning, fire, holy or dark magic you can try to Ascesion your weapon and so far the best weapon with 4 atribute was a sword you got from defeating the Holy Maiden in Secret Underground Lake

3. bosses soul: i think you guys must be know when you defeat a boss they drop their soul such as bandit boss soul and you can craft those soul into an item such as ring or weapons at the Hideout with only 10k idea cost for each item

i think this is all tip i can give to you by my progress because these tip was doesn't appear on the game so probably many people doesn't know it and if you have any tip or question feel free to ask

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
Just some tip for those new players or someone doesn't like to search those 334 page of threads for tips

1. Outfit: outfit can be obtainable from the Hideout at Ragdum and you can find Hideout in Alleys section in Ragdum map but first you need to finish the black skin witch event in Rhodenia before you can unlock it and you need 3 Sewing Kit for the gunnery witch outfit and 10 Sewing Kit for the immortal witch and for the Sewing Kit itself you can obtain it easly from the Nun at Basilica

2. Weapon Upgrade: you can upgrade your weapon at the parish church near the lady named Vendetta but you don't have to upgrade them all just choose which weapon you favorite the most and upgrade it or if you want to add some attribute such as lightning, fire, holy or dark magic you can try to Ascesion your weapon and so far the best weapon with 4 atribute was a sword you got from defeating the Holy Maiden in Secret Underground Lake

3. bosses soul: i think you guys must be know when you defeat a boss they drop their soul such as bandit boss soul and you can craft those soul into an item such as ring or weapons at the Hideout with only 10k idea cost for each item

i think this is all tip i can give to you by my progress because these tip was doesn't appear on the game so probably many people doesn't know it and if you have any tip or question feel free to ask

Subject: Congratulations on Sharing Game Tips and Empowering Others!

Dear Whiskaz,

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement in sharing game tips and empowering others in the gaming community! Your generosity and dedication to helping fellow gamers are truly commendable.

By sharing your knowledge and expertise, you have made a positive impact on countless players, enhancing their gaming experiences and fostering a sense of camaraderie. Your willingness to assist others and provide guidance demonstrates your passion for gaming/nsfw and your belief in the power of collective knowledge.

Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and the gratitude from those you've helped is a testament to the positive influence you have on the gaming community. Your contributions have earned you the respect and admiration of many.

Thank you for being an exceptional individual who goes above and beyond to uplift others. Your selflessness and willingness to share inspire others to do the same, creating a ripple effect of positivity within the gaming/nsfw community.

Congratulations once again on your well-deserved recognition!

Best regards,

-Jack

Reactions: Beats9821

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
For a moment, why do I feel like a veteran who has just returned from the battlefield or someone who wants to receive honors from the British Empire :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes