yellowraain

Apr 23, 2023
yellowraain First few that come to my head that are similar (also come with struggle mechanics built in) are Mission Mermaiden (the downfall mod increases difficulty massively compared to base-game but does makes things more interesting) and Solas City Heroes also Seal of Lutellaria (which is a sequal to Setalia of demon realm) oh and Alien Quest: Eve but you likely know about that one already.
Then going a bit further from what they all have in common are: Castle Evil (less graphical more metroid-like), Ethereal LegioN (summon minions as you have little combat power) and She ill server (summon and attack well however...most H scenes are monsters on Human enemies).

There are others but those are what stand out to me in being similarly enough on the top of my head and bookmarks of completed stuff. (Solas City Heroes is on v1.0 but thread has yet to update due to Dev's rules/request)
thanks, i already play all of then xd She ill server is really good

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rat-attack

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
What's that game btw?
Not a game it an art made by d-rex on twitter, op is cringe for not telling source tho

edit : pretty sure the link for the image is in discord or sth cuz search in twitter for a while and it wasnt there buy you can find image in r34 tho

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
is there a way to fix the game freezing at the dungeon area but its not actually freezing just all of my key doesn't work just like in the first stage after defeating the bandit leader i was mean to read a journal or whatever that flashy thing there near a 2 guys banged a girl but it stuck, do i have to repair it again like what i did at the first stage copying a shader asset into the game? or if someone have full save with all galleries unlock that will do because i already spent about 3 hours to hunt the enemies for galleries but sometimes it bugged like the character doesn't appear or can't attack anyone

also this might be out of topic but how do i get impregnated because i already try many enemies but i can't getting impregnated at all is there a period time or specific creature for mating to get impregnated?

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
If im wrong or just dumb please correct me but since the main problem i keep seeing is the fact no one can view anything sparkling AT ALL wouldn't it be better to have someone go in and fix the problems and then upload it fixed here rather than telling each individual to do it themselves?
If its so easy for people to do it why not fix them all and then upload it fixed here? am i missing something? genuinely if im wrong please tell me i just don't want to go through and edit stuff myself.
and am tired of seeing the same complaints and solutions every time.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
If im wrong or just dumb please correct me but since the main problem i keep seeing is the fact no one can view anything sparkling AT ALL wouldn't it be better to have someone go in and fix the problems and then upload it fixed here rather than telling each individual to do it themselves?
If its so easy for people to do it why not fix them all and then upload it fixed here? am i missing something? genuinely if im wrong please tell me i just don't want to go through and edit stuff myself.
and am tired of seeing the same complaints and solutions every time.
You're right, but complaining here doesn't really help. It's better to do the fix yourself, upload it on mega and ping the OP so that they can download it and reupload in mirror sites and update thread post. Knowing how busy this website can be, I can understand why they still haven't done the fix themselves.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
You're right, but complaining here doesn't really help. It's better to do the fix yourself, upload it on mega and ping the OP so that they can download it and reupload in mirror sites and update thread post. Knowing how busy this website can be, I can understand why they still haven't done the fix themselves.
to be fair i didn't mean the OP themselves do it i just meant the people who no doubt have already done it, im not expecting OP to do everything i just dont see a reason why i should do it myself when someone has already done it and could just ping OP themselves and boom its done.
I know its lazy but if 90% of the works done why should i redo it again, im just tired of seeing the same fixable complaint over and over.
Also last time i edited anything on this games was WAY WAY back and it was annoying so id just personally rather not try again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sayathing

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
and something more like yuri/dominance/kiss had in this game, does anyone know another game like this?
I'd suggest making a finding/seeking request thread (done here: https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ ) and link this while specifically mentioning the animations that catch your eye the most so you can have a conversation with others about other games like this with the elements you want in peace without risk of going off topic for this thread.
I do know there's others but I currently don't have access to my persona libary to check through it for more obscure games you might not have found yet and I've already replied once with some suggestions here. (That are completed and not left in development hell or in early development)

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So I encountered a problem.

I beat the bandit boss in the first area, and then rescue the women. There is a sparkle on a crate next to the woman, so I examine it. Doing so seems to lock up the game. Can't move the character. Can't open the menu. I can move the camera slightly, and that's it. I don't see any way to progress through the game that doesn't involve this, but it keeps locking the game in place. How do I fix this?

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020

I beat the bandit boss in the first area, and then rescue the women. There is a sparkle on a crate next to the woman, so I examine it. Doing so seems to lock up the game. Can't move the character. Can't open the menu. I can move the camera slightly, and that's it. I don't see any way to progress through the game that doesn't involve this, but it keeps locking the game in place. How do I fix this?
In the last 30 pages, everyone is bashing people for asking this question and not trying at all to look up the answer on their own.

The rumor says there is a solution on page 319.

Reactions: Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

Sep 16, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10604426

Maybe it's time for the moderators to put a link to this post in the header?

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
I just downloaded the game and when i press I while in game to get to the inventory screen i cant go back no matter what i press. Am i just missing something?

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Hi guys, I tried to play this game on Steam deck and manage to get the game running except the AutoTranslator plugin :( Does any one here have any solutions to get the auto translator plugin work on Linux? Much appreciate!

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
did anyone know where is the gallery save data location at? because i've been imported my save data into my laptop but it was only my game progress not the gallery and all of my gallery was reset even though i manage to unlock all of the animation and game over scene anyone have the location for it? just in case if i delete the game and someday i wanted to try it again

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
Hello, Please call me jack. I'm a random wondering dev who came across issues of this game so i took it upon myself to fix the more concerning bugs, so if anyone wants this more fixed version feel free to download it it only took around 3-4H to fix and test parts of the game that had the important issues.

-Fixed Bandit Boss area & Note
-Fixed Weapon Upgrade Thing that also didn't work
-(2nd Boss Note: First time i fought the 2nd boss i noticed it broke and the thing broke cause the boss didn't drop but if that does happen just reload you're save and i guess i'd reccommend slowly entering the boss area cause i notice a Skip so it's most likely tryna load it so just heads up i fixed it as much as possible.)
-Fixed Enemy Libary
-Mosiac & Uncensor Included + Translation

If you come across anymore bugs let me know and i'll see what can be done, i just wanted to make everyone's experience a little more fun also the saves are mostly clean you can whipe them if wanted.

-File is here>

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Hello, Please call me jack. I'm a random wondering dev who came across issues of this game so i took it upon myself to fix the more concerning bugs, so if anyone wants this more fixed version feel free to download it it only took around 3-4H to fix and test parts of the game that had the important issues.

-Fixed Bandit Boss area & Note
-Fixed Weapon Upgrade Thing that also didn't work
-(2nd Boss Note: First time i fought the 2nd boss i noticed it broke and the thing broke cause the boss didn't drop but if that does happen just reload you're save and i guess i'd reccommend slowly entering the boss area cause i notice a Skip so it's most likely tryna load it so just heads up i fixed it as much as possible.)
-Fixed Enemy Libary
-Mosiac & Uncensor Included + Translation

If you come across anymore bugs let me know and i'll see what can be done, i just wanted to make everyone's experience a little more fun also the saves are mostly clean you can whipe them if wanted.

-File is here> Mega
im pretty sure all notes are fucked tbh, i haven't checked them all but the ones i did were messed up so might want to fix em all, might not be messed up but from experience alot of shiny things to pick up or read dont work i assume they are all notes (if you already fixed good job if not still good job for what you have done)
really good job and glad you took your time to help people considering all the help before was just "do this thing" and that was all.

Reactions: Whiskaz
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes