lovelon

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone make a Sex Combat mod, just Sex to defeat the enemy,
After Sex with the character, the enemy will die.
and maybe it doesn't work on Boss

Last edited:

gegejasd'

Oct 16, 2020
Pembaruan perbaikan bug. Hanya memperbaiki masalah dengan sistem pertarungan.

### v0.10.1
- Hapus perebutan black ooze elite (tidak ada animasi ero)
- Menambahkan elit orang-orangan sawah
- Memperbaiki pemain soft lock bersalin setelah transisi level
- Memperbaiki perjuangan keluar yang menunjukkan kapan seharusnya tidak
- Tidak perlu lagi berjuang keluar dari orgasme atau melahirkan

Petunjuk Instal & Konfigurasi:

Catatan Patch Lama:
[/MENGUTIP]
Ane punya saran kalo bisa gimana coba bikin mod dimana di scene ero kalo pake baju kaya bunny bajunya ga berubah pas scene ero, jadi pas scene ero masih pake baju bunny

frankieg123456789

Jan 19, 2022
For some reason every time I try to open the diary the very first one it doesn't work it just stays there it doesn't show anything plus I'm stuck so I'll do restart the game Is there anything I can do or…

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Bug fix update. Just fixing issues with the struggle system.

### v0.10.1
- Removed black ooze elite's grabs (no ero animation)
- Added scarecrows elites
- Fixed birthing soft locks player after level transition
- Fixed struggle out prompt showing when should not
- No longer need to struggle out of orgasm or birthing

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:
Same thing as black ooze happens with big guys with chained girl to them. If the girl still chained to him he doesnt have any sex attacks so if he is elite and gets near you you just fall down unable to get up.

Bullet Of Blood

Nov 5, 2017
Ive put togther a test build of a custom level. Everything seems to be working (enemies, traps, animations, scene transitions, death/respawn). Would help if anyone who wants to test the level.
Im no level designer, still hoping I can streamline the level building to a point where anyone can drag and drop a level together.

## Installing
- Unzip file into root of your install folder
(If having issues, check your anti virus. Some people have had it flagged and deleted)

## Usage
- From the "Parish Church" area, climb to the top of the tree and you should be teleported to the new area
- Exits at the end, good luck

View attachment 2578821 View attachment 2578822
Taking a look at your level it went pretty good, the first trap it's a no fun way to trol xddd but hope you can get to the point where anyone can build a level

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Bug fix update. Just fixing issues with the struggle system.

### v0.10.1
Been playing some more, here's some general comments.

I know you mentioned mermaids had a harder struggle to escape, but outside of the brief window at the start of her grab, struggle prompts seem to never come up again. With how brief the window at the start is, it seems more like her grab is impossible to escape then simply harder. Her grab also does no damage, as she doesn't creampie Aradia. So if you have no potions, you're stuck there forever (or at least until you press esc + enter to die).

I think potions being a get out of jail free card is actually bad for the struggle system, because in practice it's making the game play like the base game; you get grabbed, so you press a button to escape the grab immediately. The cost of a potion doesn't feel like enough to make it worth struggling out and suffering a load of pleasure build up. I'll need to play more to come to a full conclusion, but in general I'd say potions shouldn't be freebies but grabs should be easier to struggle out of and should never be impossible to struggle out of. To that end I'd probably remove/reduce the stamina loss from insertion, climaxing and ejaculation in exchange for no potion escapes.

Regarding the black oozes; are you able to give them an animation? Might be an alternative fix to removing their ability to grab. The ooze trap animation from the laboratory, the one where Aradia is face down ass up with her her trapped in the ooze would be very fitting for them. Related to the laboratory; the trap where Aradia slips and is then grabbed by ooze from the ceiling doesn't lower your stamina, so you can escape it immediately.

The bandage mummy enemies punch Aradia as part of their animation, but I didn't see her health go down when they punched her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuromarutaur

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I agree with Plication, potion escape makes it too easy for some people.
Is it possible to add option to turn on/off ability to make potion escape?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
After so long it's finally finished, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be but it was fun to work on it.

Succubus Rookie Mod:
View attachment 2575155
View attachment 2575156
View attachment 2575158

Links: View attachment 2575178 View attachment 2575179

Things to keep in mind:
it's a reskin and readjustment of the enemy "scarecrow".
the animation doesn't work in the gallery (I couldn't find those files).
the first part of the ERO animation has a few small graphical glitches that I could not fix (at least with my skills).
has an edited .dll file, so it makes it incompatible with other mods and F95 will mark it as a virus.

Update: now with a half and half chance of spawning with an alternate skin that has destructible clothing and its own ERO scene!

both have their own stats:
the one with the sword is quicker to move and attacks slightly faster.
the one with the cleaver is slow but has much more HP and something extra...

Link: View attachment 2594442

View attachment 2594437 View attachment 2594438
View attachment 2594436

Special thanks to bgtbbb and Krongorka for their advices and to the people on the discord server for their feedback!
update the mod! go take a look!
SuccNewSkin.gif

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Hi all. More fixes & tweaks to the mod.

Sorry about some of the issue with the struggle system. Its hard to test to all possible enemy types and special cases, Ill try to correct any issues as they are reported.

### v0.10.2
- Stopped big axe slave elite's grab while onahole attached
- Adjusted mermaid's struggle level
- Added hp damage during mummy ero animation
- Green and black slime grabs reduce sp to zero (like with every other struggle)
- Added config for struggle potion usage
- Added config for optional impossible struggles

## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the '<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\plugins' folder
## Configuration
1. Install the mod and run the game to generate the conf file
2. Edit the file at "<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg" with any text editor
3. Change the settings as needed
Older Patch Notes:
### v0.10.1
### v0.10.0
- Added chance to birth multiple times (configurable)
-> Don't set to 100% or youll never stop giving birth (unless thats your thing)
- The enemy type that you give birth to will be the same as last enemy that came in you
- Added drugging effects to mushroom's ero animation (missed this one last patch)
- Elites grab player instantly now upon touch (instead of just knocking you down)
### v0.9.0
- Made PleasureParalysis after orgasm an adjustable value
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects (damage, drugs, size difference, etc)
### v0.8.1
- Fixed save point game overs not reseting to 0 exp
- Disabled trapped church save point
- Increased trapped save point timer
### v0.8.0
- Added harder enemy struggles based on animation
- Returning to the respawn save point results in a gameover scene
- Added configurable dash SP cost
- Added configurable SP regen speed
### v0.7.0
- Added button to give up
- Added option to disable PleasureParalysis effects
- Certain ero events reduce SP
- Added new struggle system
### v0.6.0
- Added SP damage modifier to guarded attacks
- Fixed bug with pregnancy status buildup with enemies that play gameover scenes instead of a traditional ero animation (Ranch enemies)
- Added hardcore mode
### v0.5.0
- Added health damage to ero and creampies
- Move status bars to the bottom of the screen
- Fixed status bars flickering when at 100%
- Fixed PleasureParalysis buildup from attacks while already downed
### v0.4.0
- Moved most mod settings to config file
- Added cooldown timer for elite grabs
### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne
### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
### v0.1.0
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
- No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
- Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
- Increases over time during ero scenes
- Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
- Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
- Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Struggle with the attack button to consume a HP potion and instantly recover all SP
- Struggle with the select button works as normal (Can't escape until SP full)

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I think potions being a get out of jail free card is actually bad for the struggle system, because in practice it's making the game play like the base game; you get grabbed, so you press a button to escape the grab immediately. The cost of a potion doesn't feel like enough to make it worth struggling out and suffering a load of pleasure build up. I'll need to play more to come to a full conclusion, but in general I'd say potions shouldn't be freebies but grabs should be easier to struggle out of and should never be impossible to struggle out of. To that end I'd probably remove/reduce the stamina loss from insertion, climaxing and ejaculation in exchange for no potion escapes.
I agree with Plication, potion escape makes it too easy for some people.
Is it possible to add option to turn on/off ability to make potion escape?
Its a tiny update but hopefully this new patch allows more people to customize the mod their own liking. People clearly are looking for different things from the mod and the best I can do is provide a list of settings to customize for themselves.

Alabuster

Apr 26, 2023
is the witch in the underground rhodesia or what ever that place is always stuck in that event??? i tried both outcomes and she's still there, is it actually just like that lmao i'm kinda scared i thought i broke something

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a mod to make the MC extra endowed? Or one that simply makes her naked rather than just damaged clothes? If not, any possibility to make either? Asking for an actual friend.

AhYeah

Jan 28, 2023
is the witch in the underground rhodesia or what ever that place is always stuck in that event??? i tried both outcomes and she's still there, is it actually just like that lmao i'm kinda scared i thought i broke something
That witch will always be there, regardless of the outcome of the event. Maybe it's an unfixed bug or the dev simply didn't care.

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Hi all. More fixes & tweaks to the mod.

Sorry about some of the issue with the struggle system. Its hard to test to all possible enemy types and special cases, Ill try to correct any issues as they are reported.

### v0.10.2
- Stopped big axe slave elite's grab while onahole attached
- Adjusted mermaid's struggle level
- Added hp damage during mummy ero animation
- Green and black slime grabs reduce sp to zero (like with every other struggle)
- Added config for struggle potion usage
- Added config for optional impossible struggles

Older Patch Notes:
No need to apologise my dude. It's ultimately your mod and yours to do with what you see fit. The config options are already beyond what I'd expect from a mod (and hell, even a regular game), so your continued addition to them is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Its a tiny update but hopefully this new patch allows more people to customize the mod their own liking. People clearly are looking for different things from the mod and the best I can do is provide a list of settings to customize for themselves.
Much appreciated, it's truly refreshing to see a mod creator who listens to players.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes