Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Here is the working version i've made, it's consists of stuff other people shared on this thread.

It contains: Infinite HP/MP/SP. Bonus EXP. This is a optional mod for filthy casuls.:sneaky:

Uncensored. NoREroMod installed and configured to be challenging but fair (i hope).

Better translation. Freeze after Bandit Chief boss is fixed. No saves. Gallery is locked. No spoilers.

SofaSofa

Sep 30, 2022
I get stuck when I examine a box placed after the first boss
Edit: Nvm, just saw it's a common poroblem, how the hell did the devs release it in a worse state then a fan translation?
I think that its something with the new translations on the side too, something is missing where it isnt pulling up the UI for the Diaries.

pcpride

Feb 10, 2021
Ok. Someone a few pages ago posted a method of making the game work (Using a slightly older version of the game with machine translation, and replacing the translation file with the new one), but I guess it's either buried now, or no one bothered to do it. So here it is, a working version of the game:

Mega
Thank you very much!

Reactions: bwa

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Hello. Mod update.

### v0.10.0
- Added chance to birth multiple times (configurable)
-> Don't set to 100% or youll never stop giving birth (unless thats your thing)
- The enemy type that you give birth to will be the same as last enemy that came in you
- Added drugging effects to mushroom's ero animation (missed this one last patch)
- Elites grab player instantly now upon touch (instead of just knocking you down)

Install & Config Instructions:
## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the '<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\plugins' folder
## Configuration
1. Install the mod and run the game to generate the conf file
2. Edit the file at "<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg" with any text editor
3. Change the settings as needed
Older Patch Notes:
### v0.9.0
- Made PleasureParalysis after orgasm an adjustable value
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects (damage, drugs, size difference, etc)
### v0.8.1
- Fixed save point game overs not reseting to 0 exp
- Disabled trapped church save point
- Increased trapped save point timer
### v0.8.0
- Added harder enemy struggles based on animation
- Returning to the respawn save point results in a gameover scene
- Added configurable dash SP cost
- Added configurable SP regen speed
### v0.7.0
- Added button to give up
- Added option to disable PleasureParalysis effects
- Certain ero events reduce SP
- Added new struggle system
### v0.6.0
- Added SP damage modifier to guarded attacks
- Fixed bug with pregnancy status buildup with enemies that play gameover scenes instead of a traditional ero animation (Ranch enemies)
- Added hardcore mode
### v0.5.0
- Added health damage to ero and creampies
- Move status bars to the bottom of the screen
- Fixed status bars flickering when at 100%
- Fixed PleasureParalysis buildup from attacks while already downed
### v0.4.0
- Moved most mod settings to config file
- Added cooldown timer for elite grabs
### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne
### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
### v0.1.0
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
- No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
- Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
- Increases over time during ero scenes
- Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
- Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
- Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Struggle with the attack button to consume a HP potion and instantly recover all SP
- Struggle with the select button works as normal (Can't escape until SP full)

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I checked this out and I must say that its pretty impressive! I encountered no issues getting into the area and no issues were encountered during moving through the level. Obviously there was some jank like the edges protruding slightly making one or two ledge grabs more difficult but its a test level so not expecting immaculate levels. I am really excited to see what comes of these custom levels. Are they easy to make?

Also I FUCKING love the pit idea at the start! Cant wait to see some evil levels with that implemented!
The end goal is for me to release a unity project with an enough prefabs setup such that anyone with unity experience and build their own levels. I plan to slowly write up a guide on the process and document most of the workflow. But thats the longer term project. Nice to know that no one has encountered any issue with the levels yet.

first of all let me congratulate you for such a great job.
I tested the new level in both a clean install and one loaded with mods and had no problems (both 1.0.7), the only thing I noticed is that the load times became significantly long but nothing serious.
How long are we taking here? In my testing, loading all the assets adds maybe about 3secs to the game startup time? After that, I havent noticed any additonal load times in game. Just by the nature of how im adding in content, there will have to additonal load times, no way around it.

Reactions: userstarwars54

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Hello. Mod update.

### v0.10.0
- Added chance to birth multiple times (configurable)
-> Don't set to 100% or youll never stop giving birth (unless thats your thing)
- The enemy type that you give birth to will be the same as last enemy that came in you
- Added drugging effects to mushroom's ero animation (missed this one last patch)
- Elites grab player instantly now upon touch (instead of just knocking you down)

Older Patch Notes:
Lovin' your work so far, though I am curious.

Did you have something of a roadmap in your head on what the "finished product" of this mod looks like?

insecond1611

Jun 26, 2019
I got a question !

Can u safe any girls that got enslave in the ranch or is it gonna be the same thing for them ?? The orphan girl, if you talk with the old lady first then talk to her, is there anything change ??

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I got a question !

Can u safe any girls that got enslave in the ranch or is it gonna be the same thing for them ?? The orphan girl, if you talk with the old lady first then talk to her, is there anything change ??
No you cannot. All the ranch special girls (Special girls npcs you meet throughout the world) are just there to be filled (They have special Ranch numbers/codenames/product names). So once you meet Unique girl npc #1-x then following their "questline" (usually their questline is just talking to them once) they will most likely than not end in RANCH (with no way of saving them), the Ranch logs showing how they got sold to the ranch and going to them in the ranch (they are now permanent residents of the ranch) will show that their (usually generic h/sprite scenes) have some background dialogue related to them (the orphan girl being about the rich ugly bastard being angry at the orphan girl for their debt and being cocky).

The scenario of NPCs ending in a shitty situation once you finish their questline/dialogue tree is reminiscent/inspired of the/by the souls games wherein 99% of NPCs suffer a tragic fate/death/hollowing once their quest ends.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Updated my mod

### v0.9.0
- Added option to adjust PleasureParalysis amount after orgasm
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects

### Changes to struggle animations:

## HP damage from puches or size difference
Big Goblin, Big Convict, Muscle Mafia, Yakuza, Mossy Giants, Minotaur

## Preasure status buildup and harder struggle due to drugging
Six Hands, Spinning Death, Dryads, Senior Inquisitor

## Harder struggle due to mind control, unconscious, or lighter bondage
Crawling Sisters, Crawling Creatures, Spinning Death, Tentacle Trap, Hands Painting, Mummy, Webbed, Mermaids, Librarian, Ivy Trap

Older Patch Notes:
I think elites could use one more change; currently, they can grab you in your attack animation. This often means if you'll get grabbed if you attack an elite more than once without retreating. I think it would be better if it worked like BonedMod, where elites can grab you in a dodge but can't while your attacking. This means you're discouraged from just running past the elite as you risk being grabbed and fighting them isn't as much of a chore as you don't have to retreat after a single attack.

EDIT: Just tried your custom level. Everything seemed to work fine, though the background was a little hard on the eyes. The joints between all the tiles flicker quite a bit when moving, like the background is bleeding through gaps in them or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: domdale and kostrr2

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
How long are we taking here? In my testing, loading all the assets adds maybe about 3secs to the game startup time? After that, I havent noticed any additonal load times in game. Just by the nature of how im adding in content, there will have to additonal load times, no way around it.
about 15 seconds, for a moment I was worried that it would have crashed, but I guess I also have to attribute it to the fact that I'm still using an hdd.
but as I said, it's nothing serious and the important thing is that it works.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes