kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hi, hello. Idk if thats the place, but I would love to ask, am i being a complete idiot or is there an actual problem with quitting menus in this game. I actually cant figure out how to exit the menu after pressing "tab". I literally have to close the game every time...
any help?
click space.

niid41

May 20, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-9338534
if this is the version you guys used, I had no problems with it.
just in case reset the controls to default and check the folder permissions.
maybe the game folder does not have permission to read/write the files and maybe that's where the bug comes from.
I downloaded the one shown in the main page. Look like this version that you shared works better and even has music lol If anyone having the issue of the Bandit boss diary, download from this link instead

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Updated my mod

### v0.9.0
- Added option to adjust PleasureParalysis amount after orgasm
- Added option to hide enemy HP bars
- Fixed elites grabbing during parry and death animations
- Added ero animation effects

### Changes to struggle animations:

## HP damage from puches or size difference
Big Goblin, Big Convict, Muscle Mafia, Yakuza, Mossy Giants, Minotaur

## Preasure status buildup and harder struggle due to drugging
Six Hands, Spinning Death, Dryads, Senior Inquisitor

## Harder struggle due to mind control, unconscious, or lighter bondage
Crawling Sisters, Crawling Creatures, Spinning Death, Tentacle Trap, Hands Painting, Mummy, Webbed, Mermaids, Librarian, Ivy Trap

Install & Config Instructions:
## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the '<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\plugins' folder
## Configuration
1. Install the mod and run the game to generate the conf file
2. Edit the file at "<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg" with any text editor
3. Change the settings as needed
Older Patch Notes:
### v0.8.1
- Fixed save point game overs not reseting to 0 exp
- Disabled trapped church save point
- Increased trapped save point timer
### v0.8.0
- Added harder enemy struggles based on animation
- Returning to the respawn save point results in a gameover scene
- Added configurable dash SP cost
- Added configurable SP regen speed
### v0.7.0
- Added button to give up
- Added option to disable PleasureParalysis effects
- Certain ero events reduce SP
- Added new struggle system
### v0.6.0
- Added SP damage modifier to guarded attacks
- Fixed bug with pregnancy status buildup with enemies that play gameover scenes instead of a traditional ero animation (Ranch enemies)
- Added hardcore mode
### v0.5.0
- Added health damage to ero and creampies
- Move status bars to the bottom of the screen
- Fixed status bars flickering when at 100%
- Fixed PleasureParalysis buildup from attacks while already downed
### v0.4.0
- Moved most mod settings to config file
- Added cooldown timer for elite grabs
### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne
### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
### v0.1.0
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
- No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
- Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
- Increases over time during ero scenes
- Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
- Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
- Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Struggle with the attack button to consume a HP potion and instantly recover all SP
- Struggle with the select button works as normal (Can't escape until SP full)

AhYeah

Jan 28, 2023
Updated my mod

### v0.9.0
Great job with the mod so far. The only thing i don't like is that elite enemies can down you instantly, simply by touching them. It feels more like an annoying glitch and makes no sense to me gameplay-wise, so would be cool if it could be disabled in the config. And i am not sure if it's related to this mod, but when in an animation and impregnated, it plays the sound of torn clothes instead of the expected creamy noise.

Reactions: domdale

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Go here:

Download this version, and the attached _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt here
Its the file from the front page version.
Drop it into the version you get from the post I linked there in NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2 making sure to overwrite the file.

This gives you an uncensored, functional game with built-in cheats and the new translation.
To those having a problem with the game there was a SOLUTION/FIX 2 pages ago (317).
Simplified TLDR/Steps as simple as possible are:
Step 1: DOWNLOAD THE ENGLISH FAN Translation/Broken build GAME from the download links.
Step 2: DOWNLOAD THE MTL/Working version from the link posted by user dcr(which was posted by another user).
Step 3: Go to the broken game build (step 1) and go to the Folder "NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text".
Step 4: COPY _AutoGeneratedTranslations (652Kb)
Step 5: Go to MTL version game (step 2) and go to the Folder "NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2".
Step 6: Overwrite the _AutoGenerated Translations there with the file you copied (step 4).
STEP 7: ENJOY THE GAME!

Hoping for some Moderators/admins to change the file in the download version in the main page, since the version posted there is BROKEN. Hopefully people learn to backread a few pages back to the solutions to their problems.

This game is extremely good (for an H game). The game itself is heavily inspired by the Souls series/ specifically Bloodborne. The plot/game theme is extremely heavy/dark (which is a proper homage to the souls genre) and answers another side of the lawless worlds of the souls series (wherein realistically sexual crimes would also be prevalent in those type of scenarios but since sexual themes are often detrimental to a game's mainstream success, that topic barely if ever gets brought up in the souls lore + From Soft souls games are not H games lol). The combat is kind of decent/good for an H game but compared to indie action games/AAA action games, well this game will be severely lacking/ that would be a poor comparison (keep your expectations in check).

Would recommend trying it if you're A FAN of the SOULS genre/heavy and dark narrative theme and want an H game with a similar vibe/theme to those type of games. The art is extremely pleasing to the eyes and the combat is addictingly fun in its own ways (sure there are better non H games out there with better gameplay but WE ARE HERE FOR THE P O R N, so this game wins out because it has H CONTENT!)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
To those having a problem with the game there was a SOLUTION/FIX 2 pages ago (317).
Simplified TLDR/Steps as simple as possible are:
Step 1: DOWNLOAD THE ENGLISH FAN Translation/Broken build GAME from the download links.
Step 2: DOWNLOAD THE MTL/Working version from the link posted by user dcr(which was posted by another user).
Step 3: Go to the broken game build (step 1) and go to the Folder "NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text".
Step 4: COPY _AutoGeneratedTranslations (652Kb)
Step 5: Go to MTL version game (step 2) and go to the Folder "NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2".
Step 6: Overwrite the _AutoGenerated Translations there with the file you copied (step 4).
STEP 7: ENJOY THE GAME!

Hoping for some Moderators/admins to change the file in the download version in the main page, since the version posted there is BROKEN. Hopefully people learn to backread a few pages back to the solutions to their problems.

This game is extremely good (for an H game). The game itself is heavily inspired by the Souls series/ specifically Bloodborne. The plot/game theme is extremely heavy/dark (which is a proper homage to the souls genre) and answers another side of the lawless worlds of the souls series (wherein realistically sexual crimes would also be prevalent in those type of scenarios but since sexual themes are often detrimental to a game's mainstream success, that topic barely if ever gets brought up in the souls lore + From Soft souls games are not H games lol). The combat is kind of decent/good for an H game but compared to indie action games/AAA action games, well this game will be severely lacking/ that would be a poor comparison (keep your expectations in check).

Would recommend trying it if you're A FAN of the SOULS genre/heavy and dark narrative theme and want an H game with a similar vibe/theme to those type of games. The art is extremely pleasing to the eyes and the combat is addictingly fun in its own ways (sure there are better non H games out there with better gameplay but WE ARE HERE FOR THE P O R N, so this game wins out because it has H CONTENT!)
did you copy the autogenerated file from the newest broken build(from the OP) since it is newer translation than dcr posted one?

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
Updated my mod

### v0.9.0

### Changes to struggle animations:

## HP damage from puches or size difference
Big Goblin, Big Convict, Muscle Mafia, Yakuza, Mossy Giants, Minotaur

## Preasure status buildup and harder struggle due to drugging
Six Hands, Spinning Death, Dryads, Senior Inquisitor

## Harder struggle due to mind control, unconscious, or lighter bondage
Crawling Sisters, Crawling Creatures, Spinning Death, Tentacle Trap, Hands Painting, Mummy, Webbed, Mermaids, Librarian, Ivy Trap

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:
Bro, how do i get rid of the grip if i pound the mouse like crazy but still get game over

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
did you copy the autogenerated file from the newest broken build(from the OP) since it is newer translation than dcr posted one?
Yes I followed dcr instructions, and no I did not use his autogenerated file that he posted (I did not see it when I followed his steps), might be the autogenerated file he posted is the one from the broken build (not sure) so one can skip downloading the broken build (in the main OP download page) and just download the "MTL" build from dcr's post, and replace the autogenerated to a proper fan translation.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

oshinuri

Feb 24, 2020
Alright, since no one seem to post DLSite patch post-release description, I'll post it here (google translation) :

Nov/08/2022Bug fixes (Seems like it's 1.07)
Fixed a bug where the weapon modification UI was not displayed in some resolutions.
Fixed bugs in other shops and bugs in encyclopedias

Nov/02/2022Bug fixes (Seems like it's 1.06)
Fixed so that the UI button in the equipment menu does not lose focus
Fixed a bug where you could not return to the parish church
Correction of some descriptions
for some reason, I'm still having the UI won't show issue (diary, weapon, etc.), how can i fix the bug?

Last edited:

Arcsadia

Nov 8, 2019
To fix the bandit boss diary bug in the game of the main page...

I took the "sharedassets11.assets" file from the MTL version from
NightofRevenge 1.07\NightofRevenge_Data

took the MTL from here
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-9338534

and replace it in the new OP version in the same location and finally start a new game and it kindna fix the bug in the Bandit boss diary

if you have a save with the boss already defeated the event after the diary that is next to the boxes will not be triggered, so you need to start a new game of it to work, at less that did it for me...

didn't play more so I don't know if there are more bug after that...

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes