neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
So I downloaded the version on the front page here and encountered the softlock bug when trying to read the diary after the bandit leader. Saved right before that just in case, since I had read this thread already. After reloading, I couldn't get past the tree to the right, and heading back to the shrine and choosing travel did not show any options other than where I already was.

So I read the thread a bit more and downloaded the version mentioned in other comments, only to immediately notice that it's a terrible MTL whereas the version on the front page has a far better translation, clearly written by someone with a grasp on the english language. So what's the deal? Is there a way to reconcile the differences here? I enjoyed the loss scene with the bandit leader with the version from the front page of this thread, but I can't imagine being able to immerse myself at all with this awful MTL after experiencing a proper translation.

EDIT: Just beat the bandit leader on the version suggested recently in this thread, and it seems you have to interact with the diary in order to trigger an event by the crates when you try and leave. It even has a red ''EVENT'' icon and arrow pointing to where you need to step to activate it; none of that is present in the version on the front page, as leaving the area after fighting a boss doesn't trigger a scene or show an event indicator.

I can also confirm that the translations are drastically different up to that point. I could only understand maybe half of the MTL, not nearly enough to glean actual information from.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So I downloaded the version on the front page here and encountered the softlock bug when trying to read the diary after the bandit leader. Saved right before that just in case, since I had read this thread already. After reloading, I couldn't get past the tree to the right, and heading back to the shrine and choosing travel did not show any options other than where I already was.

So I read the thread a bit more and downloaded the version mentioned in other comments, only to immediately notice that it's a terrible MTL whereas the version on the front page has a far better translation, clearly written by someone with a grasp on the english language. So what's the deal? Is there a way to reconcile the differences here? I enjoyed the loss scene with the bandit leader with the version from the front page of this thread, but I can't imagine being able to immerse myself at all with this awful MTL after experiencing a proper translation.
Same thing is happening to me. I came here seeing if there was a solution. I played this long ago without this problem but I don't remember how the translation was.

KTau

Oct 1, 2021

EDIT: Just beat the bandit leader on the version suggested recently in this thread, and it seems you have to interact with the diary in order to trigger an event by the crates when you try and leave. It even has a red ''EVENT'' icon and arrow pointing to where you need to step to activate it; none of that is present in the version on the front page, as leaving the area after fighting a boss doesn't trigger a scene or show an event indicator.

I can also confirm that the translations are drastically different up to that point. I could only understand maybe half of the MTL, not nearly enough to glean actual information from.
I can't even get past reading the diary. It just zooms in and does nothing. Is this version broken?

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
I can't even get past reading the diary. It just zooms in and does nothing. Is this version broken?
To clarify, I can only get past the diary on the version posted a year ago by ktoloco, that Nephilim50 mentioned in their comment. The one that has a terrible translation, bad enough that I'd rather wait for the translated version tobe playable than continue playing the MTL one.

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
I Have the new version and the autotranslated one , The Autotranslated work fine but the "normal" one crash at the first note after the first boss . I finished the Autotranslated version before and it doesn't have the crash but the translation is chaotic .

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
So the soft-lock most people see when they try to read the journal is a bug that has something to do with interacting with dialogues. There are 2 saves in the game that lets you load further on into the game, and if you use those saves, and talk to any of the NPCs, the same soft-lock happens. Not sure what the solution is in this case, but... maybe helpful for someone else?

Reactions: sajet and melacolin

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
The game had pregnancy for a good while.
The green slime will knock you up and eventually you give birth to a slime baby.
And the black slime which can knock you up in a specific trap (The one where you're put ass up head down)
The black slime has a game over animation where you also get knocked up.
There is a mod for an older version where the giant slaver can put you into a rape loop which ends with you knocked up and used as a living Onahole. I would just search up the animation on Rule 34 than go through modding it yourself.
so just slime preg? man thats a little over done tbh given so many games have it but im not going to complain

dcr

Sep 4, 2016

Looks like someone used an old decensor for the front page version, as well as missing a lot of texnesh resizing
All you need to do is grab the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the fan translated version and drop it into the working version without touching anything else. It goes into the NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2 folder.

Last edited:

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Im having trouble leveling up, please help me! Not sure what im doing wrong...

Also when ive killed the bandit leader the game freezes when i pick up some shiny thing after i rescue the slave.

Reactions: Oingoboingo12
Jan 10, 2019
Looks like someone used an old decensor for the front page version, as well as missing a lot of texnesh resizing
All you need to do is grab the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the fan translated version and drop it into the working version without touching anything else. It goes into the NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2 folder.
Which link are you downloading for the file? Is it this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-9268967
Or is it an earlier full version and youre just stealing that file from the earlier version?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes