Jizuss

Oct 4, 2020
its not event he can be found aroudn the waterfall area, defeated by him only will have aradia ehad chopped off, no rape or sex
Wait what ? Isn't he on the forge in the pilgrim area ? With undead mounts and all ? Well i'll check it out, thanks !

Aug 7, 2019
Simple, go the firtst underground church altar, straight left, until you see stairs, and there you are !

Btw i still can't trigger the blacksmith minotaur event heeeeeelp please
Tried following these directions and didn't find anything, hopped across the platforms directly to the left of the altar and met with a wall. Fell down from there and to the left was just an elevator up that led to a dead end.

Jizuss

Oct 4, 2020
Tried following these directions and didn't find anything, hopped across the platforms directly to the left of the altar and met with a wall. Fell down from there and to the left was just an elevator up that led to a dead end.
Ok, it's the 5-1 altart, first, go down, to reach the floor, once you can't go down, go on the right, never stop, and stay on the floor, no jump is required, then you'll see an elevator, take it, he goes down, and then, go right again, you should fall into the passage to the prison.

Jizuss

Oct 4, 2020
its not event he can be found aroudn the waterfall area, defeated by him only will have aradia ehad chopped off, no rape or sex
I searched in the area but didn't find him... could you join a screenshot or a little guide to find him please ?

Jan 14, 2021
I wish there were better options to translate besides XUnity
Some of it's translations are really poor, or even literally just the written out kanji but not translated

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
So out of curiosity, do some of the bosses not have animations for when you are down or incapacitated? The succubus doesnt seem to have one.

Edit: ok some do have animations while others not implimented yet...

on another note... Anyone got a tranlsation yet?

Last edited:

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
So out of curiosity, do some of the bosses not have animations for when you are down or incapacitated? The succubus doesnt seem to have one.

Edit: ok some do have animations while others not implimented yet...

on another note... Anyone got a tranlsation yet?
At least as of right now, I think most of them don't but they're gradually being added.
Honestly, I'd also find interesting if some bosses became minions later into the game, with same stats and moves but just to show the results of your character progression.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
how do you get out of the stat menu? i cannot figure out these key commands

also which is the pregnancy system/content implemented with?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes