CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
0.47 was already up here lol, I just realized I downloaded the same version that I had already gotten from here

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know what transformations are in the game? Thank you for your time! :D

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
That's right but it's not a surprise, in the previous work, bullet requiem, some enemies had guro contents
Yes, but I'm pretty sure that people who supported the project did so based on expectations set by the demos, not previous works (plenty of Guro devs have projects full of it, and projects with none at all). It's one thing to not support things you don't like, but it's something else entirely to be told you're supporting something you like, only to put it towards something that is essentially in direct opposition to it.

That said, I could be wrong. Maybe he did have it in writing from the start what his plans were. If not though, it's pretty shitty.

Mar 31, 2018
Yes, but I'm pretty sure that people who supported the project did so based on expectations set by the demos, not previous works (plenty of Guro devs have projects full of it, and projects with none at all). It's one thing to not support things you don't like, but it's something else entirely to be told you're supporting something you like, only to put it towards something that is essentially in direct opposition to it.

That said, I could be wrong. Maybe he did have it in writing from the start what his plans were. If not though, it's pretty shitty.
i think it was planned from the start considering the dev's backlog yeah. i don't personally mind guro content so long as i can opt out of it, but in games that can be tricky compared to just ignoring tags in searches n stuff.

i guess this is sort of the territory you inevitably get into with fetishes that involve rough/noncon content :censored:

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
i guess this is sort of the territory you inevitably get into with fetishes that involve rough/noncon content :censored:
I wouldn't say it's inevitable. As someone who enjoys rape themed themed stuff (and makes it), Ryona has a pretty wide physical and tonal spectrum, and guro is pretty far to one side of it.

I suppose you could compare it to having sex with a dog girl vs having sex with a dog.

Reactions: f9account
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes