Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
Srsl? :p
Cheating in so easy game ? xD

Hehe... #lol...
if talking about cheating... is there any option to speed up game clock?
I'm a SpeedRunner / PerfectRunner and i already defeated all bosses on VeryHard with noHit taken

So now i'm trying to find some way to speed up Game Time so everything moves faster

I was trying to Google and found that Forum ^_^...
btw. if any1 want to see Perfect Fight with Lust Devil ( noHit Taken + VeryHard diff. )
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5SHa8qAi18

I was trying to use Cheat Engine to speed up Game Time somehow...
but well... im rly bad at Cheat Engine... im not using it much T_T...

So if any1 know how to change Game Speed plz help <3
Nice ego

derpyguy999

Oct 26, 2020
still the old question... can anyone upload more vids of it? i barely find any content about this game after patch 0.44, they are missing tons of animations, and i know 1 single guy cant upload all of it by his own. im not lazy but i have firm reason to not use my computer for it instead of watching on phone.

will appreciate alot. thanks

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone know how to exit this menu I try space bar or E but nothing and I try click those tab menu when I click item menu I can't click another menu Untitled.png

xvidrax

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know how to solve this problem,i literally cannot go back in menus nor quit them,i am stuck in them
ex. :in character upgrade window,or changing items,there is no back button and none of the keys work Halp ples
Edit: now the spacebar works for some reason,but hey i guess a restart of the PC did the trick

Last edited:
Reactions: genesis23

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
I don't know how to solve this problem,i literally cannot go back in menus nor quit them,i am stuck in them
ex. :in character upgrade window,or changing items,there is no back button and none of the keys work Halp ples
Edit: now the spacebar works for some reason,but hey i guess a restart of the PC did the trick
If you click it can stop spacebar working properly for a strange reason.

Jizuss

Oct 4, 2020
Theres

there's a Jail now in basement of church cant remember exact placement
Simple, go the firtst underground church altar, straight left, until you see stairs, and there you are !

Btw i still can't trigger the blacksmith minotaur event heeeeeelp please

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes