Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
1/24 Ver 0.46 Changes
Bug

・ Bug correction that the achievement of virginity
loss is not canceled in the erotic animation of the female jailer ・ Bug correction that the sound volume thumami of the comp is not responding

・ We are currently investigating a bug that causes some D-input controllers to go upside down.
・ The symptom that you can not progress the game without showing anything on the title screen after starting the game once and starting the second time may be due to security software.
・ We are investigating a bug where the window that selects "Yes" or "No" will not be displayed when the screen resolution is 1280×720 after selecting a weapon in the reset of weapon enhancement.

1920 × 1080 is fine.

Additions & Changes

MAP system

・ Addition of environmental background music to some areas

The

Bridge Street Area
(Show-shime-) Environmental sound BGM was attached to the
underground shopping street and the road of the last prison requim.

As I mentioned before, I would like to put background music on areas other than bosses.
(There is no area BGM in the comp, it is possible to make it only for environmental background music)

Erotic

- Added erotic ACT anime to fallen soul knights.
After the usual erotic is over, there is ryona only a little at the end.
I think that it is not so bad because it is not a direct defect but blood comes out, but when it starts, the image of Fatality comes out, so if you are not good at it, escape .

- Added Ryona ACT anime to the enemy of the event, the sheep-head devil. (This guy is not erotic

ACT but Ryona) It seems that the gore expression is quite high, so please be careful if you do not have Glo Gore resistance.
Including the previous work, it is the most important expression ever.

Both have already been added to the gallery.
So a new enemy has a h-scene? Nice! Wanna know which one they are, especially since enemy names sometimes change depending on one's translation file.

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
Hey I'm looking for enemies that shoot their cum into my mouth in this game. Can anyone tell me which ones?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Hey I'm looking for enemies that shoot their cum into my mouth in this game. Can anyone tell me which ones?
All the inquisitors that have sex scenes will do that to you! Also the possessed paladin, but you need to escape him just as the "fatality" note appears or you'll be stuck in a Ryona scene and die. There are also many other opponents, such as the tentacle monster in the first area, but I can't remember all of them.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
All the inquisitors that have sex scenes will do that to you! Also the possessed paladin, but you need to escape him just as the "fatality" note appears or you'll be stuck in a Ryona scene and die. There are also many other opponents, such as the tentacle monster in the first area, but I can't remember all of them.
where is the possessed paladin?

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
where is the possessed paladin?
There's a few in the middle of the graveyard area, the earliest you can encounter 'em. All but a few are in the buildings, closest one from the left is underground I think.
^Recommend going there from the left (using the entrance above and to the left of the shrine before the big spider boss, 6-4, if you've gotten that far).
There's also more in the area with a LOT of plague-masked enemies (including the fire ones, with the fire traps and stuff).

Forgot where else, there's been no major map updates for so long ;_;

Last edited:

Jizuss

Oct 4, 2020
Guys, i can't trigger the sheephead event, i know i must talk to the invisible NPC and the,, to the drunk man, but the first one don't dare talk to me ! i tried everything but still, nothing....

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Haven't checked in on this thread in a while, and it looks like v0.47 just dropped or is about to?

Is there anything new I need to add to my v0.44 map, or are we still getting minor changes with no new areas?

Reactions: bonsaii

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
Theres
Haven't checked in on this thread in a while, and it looks like v0.47 just dropped or is about to?

Is there anything new I need to add to my v0.44 map, or are we still getting minor changes with no new areas?
there's a Jail now in basement of church cant remember exact placement

Reactions: XPsychoX

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
If you downloaded it from me, it's because I didn't have unicode set to japan so the japanese chars got fucked up when I zipped it. If you are interested here is the original text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eicosa
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes