D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I'm just going to have to wait for a finished version with the English patch in it. Spent the past hour trying to figure out how to patch in the English translation couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. The directions made no sense and I looked at earlier posts lol.

xyzaxis

Formerly 'meshmiso'
Jul 9, 2017
I'm just going to have to wait for a finished version with the English patch in it. Spent the past hour trying to figure out how to patch in the English translation couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. The directions made no sense and I looked at earlier posts lol.
how did the directions make no sense?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, here's 0.46 uncensored, enjoy!
Mega: Mega
Drive: Drive
Zippy:
Cheers for the Upload.

For some reason the first came over scene isn't showing any of the action, only sound and the text. Is this only happening for me?

Reactions: f9account

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
Cheers for the Upload.

For some reason the first came over scene isn't showing any of the action, only sound and the text. Is this only happening for me?
I´ve found a bug with the new ryona scenes, where the CG is not showing and the MC is just floating in the air... I supose the dev will patch it

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Cheers for the Upload.

Same here, not sure what's up, but I'm avoiding Ryona areas in general anyways from now on, so I guess that's moot.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Night of Revenge 0.46
Uncensored, manual english translation from Magus2914, and with cheats (F1 to show hide)
now looks pretty :l
question though, I just downloaded this, and if you get defeated in the first area and surrender, there's a bug where you don't get the surrender scene, but I'm getting a glitch where you're just falling into an abyss.

Reactions: LAKlek

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
so is the last zone the white cathedral area? because i see ALL those new animations and creatures like the jailor lady, but i can't find them anywhere, and you can't progress beyond the white cathedral area?

Last edited:

Ere_1204

Aug 30, 2020
so is the last zone the white cathedral area? because i see ALL those new animations and creatures like the jailor lady, but i can't find them anywhere, and you can't progress beyond the white cathedral area?
jailor lady is in prison in bottom of first church where there is the thing that crawl
yeah i guess white cathedral is the last stage for now

derpyguy999

Oct 26, 2020
can someone please upload all the H scenes since 0.39 please? Dercoomer0 lost all his videos and posted so little recently. i dont really have space to play it on PC

Reactions: dragonsix6969

leo_corbett

Oct 9, 2018
The default setting in game's very weird, game action 2D but using Mouse and Keyboard for moving and attack, it's slightly inconvenient, so I set the buttons in this game like Megaman X4 (2D controls)

C = Attack
V = Magic & Gun
F = Guard
Z = Step (Dash)
X = Jump & Quit Menu
Enter (Return) = Menu
D = Submit + Rest + Talk + Skip Dialogue
A = Item (change items)
Q = Map
S = Itemcursor (use items)

Moving = Right arrow buttons
Right Keypad 1 2 3 5 for zoom in gallery

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Goddamit, why hi add more and more ryona it here? Game was dark enouth, but not mixing it with sex very much. Uh:(
Well, actually hasnt play this game for are while, so maybe, is not that bad.
Ryona is the best thing the dev has added to the game. I've already found a 'secret' room that has an alternate of the fat guys from area 3 in it and it's very clearly (hopefully) going to be a ryona room. I am going to cum buckets when that is implemented fully.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
NVM downloaded the wrong version that did not contain save files.
So I'm guessing the next update version isn't going to be for a while?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes