gladyes

Nov 9, 2017
1/24 Ver 0.46 Changes
Bug

・ Bug correction that the achievement of virginity
loss is not canceled in the erotic animation of the female jailer ・ Bug correction that the sound volume thumami of the comp is not responding

・ We are currently investigating a bug that causes some D-input controllers to go upside down.
・ The symptom that you can not progress the game without showing anything on the title screen after starting the game once and starting the second time may be due to security software.
・ We are investigating a bug where the window that selects "Yes" or "No" will not be displayed when the screen resolution is 1280×720 after selecting a weapon in the reset of weapon enhancement.

1920 × 1080 is fine.

Additions & Changes

MAP system

・ Addition of environmental background music to some areas

The

Bridge Street Area
(Show-shime-) Environmental sound BGM was attached to the
underground shopping street and the road of the last prison requim.

As I mentioned before, I would like to put background music on areas other than bosses.
(There is no area BGM in the comp, it is possible to make it only for environmental background music)

Erotic

- Added erotic ACT anime to fallen soul knights.
After the usual erotic is over, there is ryona only a little at the end.
I think that it is not so bad because it is not a direct defect but blood comes out, but when it starts, the image of Fatality comes out, so if you are not good at it, escape .

- Added Ryona ACT anime to the enemy of the event, the sheep-head devil. (This guy is not erotic

ACT but Ryona) It seems that the gore expression is quite high, so please be careful if you do not have Glo Gore resistance.
Including the previous work, it is the most important expression ever.

Both have already been added to the gallery.

Jun 10, 2019
anybody knows where to find this sheep-head devil? which altar?
also the new events in altars 6 and 3 look amazing

Last edited:

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
There are full blown animated scenes, but only as Game Over conditions. The actual artwork for the game is actually mindblowingly good. So the "sprite scenes" don't really look like old school pixelated stuff, if that was what you were thinking. Some of the Game Over screens are really sexy, but they're censored (although someone seems to have recently provided the de-censored files).

The game progresses super slowly, but there are times when they shove out a lot of content. For example, I originally played v0.38, I think early last year, then eventually played v0.44 in mid-December. The gap between those versions was basically two zones, which while big, due to the fast paced platforming nature of the game, both could probably be finished in like 5 minutes each.

The game is worth playing now, because I don't think it's going to get more advanced (sadly). It's not a perfect Salt & Sanctuary clone, but it works as a nice distraction. Also, saves carry over to the new versions, so you shouldn't lose any progress on updates. I think a few weeks back, someone here mentioned that a bunch of content for the game would be shoveled out this year, but who knows how accurate that is.

I haven't played past v0.44, but the menu locking has always been a bug. Basically, whatever you use in the menu suddenly becomes your current locked controls. Just use the mouse to click on "Back" or some other option. Switching to another "section" of the menu "resets" the menu controls to the default of keyboard or controller settings.

Also, you can use a controller with this game, but your better off using , to forcibly bind the chosen keyboard inputs to your controller inputs, because the game is weird about connections and tampering.

I'm guessing that's the ladder that crashes through the floor after you pull the lever there? Yeah, your supposed to be able to get up there. That takes you up to the Save Point, and I believe that fuzzy white orb is the Black Key you need to open up the gate directly to the right of where your standing. Basically, that area is the end of the zone, and that ladder acts as a shortcut to the Save Point, so you can recover before moving onto the next zone.

In v0.44 that works fine, but I guess there's a glitch there now?
Yep tried another time.Won't let me jump up there

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Very nice game, tried it yesterday and can't wait for more, I was also searching his other game Bullet Requiem, but sadly can't find the game on f95zone, maybe someone could help? :giggle:

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Goddamit, why hi add more and more ryona it here? Game was dark enouth, but not mixing it with sex very much. Uh:(
Well, actually hasnt play this game for are while, so maybe, is not that bad.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
i can assign different keys... wanna try with numbers? 5 to show them up (the numbers above letters not on numpad)
(unzip in "NightofRevenge_Data\Managed")
is there any cheat that can edit various number of material? like stone that used to upgrade weapon

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Very nice game, tried it yesterday and can't wait for more, I was also searching his other game Bullet Requiem, but sadly can't find the game on f95zone, maybe someone could help? :giggle:
Actually, about a month back, we were discussing Bullet Requiem here. Another member had a copy of the game, and created a host for it. I downloaded it, but completely forgot about it. If you search back far enough, maybe the file is still hosted.

How do you get passed the gate with the old women next to it?
From what I remember of the game, there's no "old woman sprite", so I'm guessing it's the unvisible old woman in the early castle area, who asks you to check on her child? In that case, it's an option shortcut to a later area, so you don't need to get through there, although there is a spell and a weapon on the other side. You open the gate far later in the game, after passing through the Underground Parish, I think.

There's a link to my map of v0.44 (which should still be valid) on the last page of this thread or so (I think it's also stickied in the original post), if you get lost or have basic questions around those lines.

Reactions: Banshee96

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
But before going there, you have to talk to the invisible old lady in one of the first castle area, and then talk to the drunk man in the town, to get the blacksmith spawned in that area ;)
I could be wrong, but I don't think you need to do that. On one of my playthroughs, I think I ignored her, and the dude still appeared. I think she's just to put the thought in your head that something might be wrong. Although, this game has a problem of putting all of its secrets out in the damn open. You literally have to pass by that "optional" Boss' area entrance, before you can even progress through the forest. Once again, I could be remembering things wrong; it's been a while.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes