HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
And made again some cheats for 0.46
Infinite HP/SP/STA and Souls
Unzip, copy and paste in "NightofRevenge_Data\Managed"
Menu is on the left
When I click on the attachment it sends me to the F95zone home page instead of downloading the zip

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
so its not just from the slime, but human too? and how to pregnant from human?
I was making a joke about the pregnancy part xD

I'm not sure if you can get pregnant from the other humans or not. I never tested for that stuff.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
noxtek When you say you've already applied the MTL, do you mean you've just patched ReiPatcher onto it, or did you also copy-and-paste the latest _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt available in the WIP thread at this time (the one with the so sute typo in one of its translated lines)?

Speaking of which, I've started going through the file little by little and I'm noticing Magus2914 took a few liberties with their editing of their MTL, probably for readability moreso than for anything else (for example, the Executioner enemies' original Japanese name just has "Large" prefixed before the Condemned Man's original name, and Pity Bait's original name is a similar situation for the Corrupted Sister). Not sure if this is something people would care about in the long run, since it's just the usual localization kind of stuff.

Aradia's onomatopoeia is severely toned down in their Game Over transcripts, also. For people that like nigh-unreadable stutters and gasps in their dialogue... Well, you know who you are, but you may be missing out if that's what you're into. Not sure if two separate translations should be made for this- one prioritizing legibility and another just leaving all the inflections of dialogue sputtered around a thrusting phallus left intact.

That aside, there are a few missing /n and <size%3D80%> calls in the translated text, as well as a few misspellings (sunce instead of since, sute instead of cute) and typos (cfinished instead of finished) sprinkled here and there. I want to fix those to see what the changes will look like (beyond no longer seeing a paragraph suddenly turn into a single long sentence sometimes, I mean).

Did you know that a lot of the dialogue around Aradia or some nameless NPCs (like the slime incubator lady) were originally meant to have their names above their dialogue in their tiny little text boxes? I can see why these were omitted from the translation, though: They appear for a very short time and are inconsistent from one line to the next sometimes (the incubator gets called 苗床になっている女性 a few times, but a single line is spelled 肉苗床になっている女 instead... although you get the gist that they're obviously just moving a single character around an NPC descriptor there). Not sure it's worth touching this via ReiPatcher.

I'll probably be going over the text file after doing a run of the latest version(s) to let ReiPatcher try and add more untranslated text to my text file, and then I'll try sorting it and uploading it somewhere here for other people to proofread. I've noticed that the default settings for ReiPatcher won't even try to translate some of the longer paragraphs in the Bestiary/Weapon Gallery, though, so I'm not sure what to do about those.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
noxtek When you say you've already applied the MTL, do you mean you've just patched ReiPatcher onto it, or did you also copy-and-paste the latest _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt available in the WIP thread at this time (the one with the so sute typo in one of its translated lines)?

Speaking of which, I've started going through the file little by little and I'm noticing Magus2914 took a few liberties with their editing of their MTL, probably for readability moreso than for anything else (for example, the Executioner enemies' original Japanese name just has "Large" prefixed before the Condemned Man's original name, and Pity Bait's original name is a similar situation for the Corrupted Sister). Not sure if this is something people would care about in the long run, since it's just the usual localization kind of stuff.

Aradia's onomatopoeia is severely toned down in their Game Over transcripts, also. For people that like nigh-unreadable stutters and gasps in their dialogue... Well, you know who you are, but you may be missing out if that's what you're into. Not sure if two separate translations should be made for this- one prioritizing legibility and another just leaving all the inflections of dialogue sputtered around a thrusting phallus left intact.

That aside, there are a few missing /n and <size%3D80%> calls in the translated text, as well as a few misspellings (sunce instead of since, sute instead of cute) and typos (cfinished instead of finished) sprinkled here and there. I want to fix those to see what the changes will look like (beyond no longer seeing a paragraph suddenly turn into a single long sentence sometimes, I mean).

Did you know that a lot of the dialogue around Aradia or some nameless NPCs (like the slime incubator lady) were originally meant to have their names above their dialogue in their tiny little text boxes? I can see why these were omitted from the translation, though: They appear for a very short time and are inconsistent from one line to the next sometimes (the incubator gets called 苗床になっている女性 a few times, but a single line is spelled 肉苗床になっている女 instead... although you get the gist that they're obviously just moving a single character around an NPC descriptor there). Not sure it's worth touching this via ReiPatcher.

I'll probably be going over the text file after doing a run of the latest version(s) to let ReiPatcher try and add more untranslated text to my text file, and then I'll try sorting it and uploading it somewhere here for other people to proofread. I've noticed that the default settings for ReiPatcher won't even try to translate some of the longer paragraphs in the Bestiary/Weapon Gallery, though, so I'm not sure what to do about those.
i didn't use reipatcher since messes with the assembly, bepinex works much better
and i didn't even noticed there was someone that manually translated it, imma add his translation, my uncensor, and the cheats all in one xD
10 min tops :)

Reactions: f9account

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
i didn't use reipatcher since messes with the assembly, bepinex works much better
and i didn't even noticed there was someone that manually translated it, imma add his translation, my uncensor, and the cheats all in one xD
10 min tops :)
Might want to wait until the server handling attachments for the forums isn't under DDoS, though. Or until the translation's been proofread a bit better.

Also, BepInEx's translator is ReiPatcher, isn't it? I thought BepInEx was just a plug-in handler that made it simpler for them to co-exist with other plug-ins without interfering with one another.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Might want to wait until the server handling attachments for the forums isn't under DDoS, though. Or until the translation's been proofread a bit better.

Also, BepInEx's translator is ReiPatcher, isn't it? I thought BepInEx was just a plug-in handler that made it simpler for them to co-exist with other plug-ins without interfering with one another.
Rei modify the main files and any other plugin won't work (some of which i need to make the cheats).
bepinex doesn't do that, and eventually other mods can be written for the game. (or not written since i can reuse them then xD)

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Am I the only one here who does not anymore pirate eroge games and instead would just buy a subscription to pay because you respect the dev enough?

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Also, has anyone here ever found success with a magic build? If so I would gladly like to see the build and learn about the mechanics about it.

Reactions: PervyMage32

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Am I the only one here who does not anymore pirate eroge games and instead would just buy a subscription to pay because you respect the dev enough?
If I like a game enough, I do sometimes go out and buy it, or just support them through whatever platform, but the vice versa is true also. I've supported people through Patreon, only to watch them basically do nothing over the course of like months, which gets kind of frustrating.

I think that's why a lot of people come here; to get what they wanted, without wasting a ton of money on "so called artists" who don't put any time into their "Art". Especially since a lot of the times, they all seem to use the same excuses for their projects not getting. As though they took turns pulling papers out of a hat or something.

Then there's also money issues. Even if I won the lottery, I'd go broke fast, trying to support all the projects we see run through these forums (and die as quickly as they appear).

As you can probably tell, it's a touchy subject for some of us.

Also, has anyone here ever found success with a magic build? If so I would gladly like to see the build and learn about the mechanics about it.
I've rambled before that I would like to try one, but Magic in general is pretty pathetic. Especially when compared to the amount of mana you need to cast anything.

If you want to stay true to the whole "Witch" thing, you pretty much need to use the Hell Ash Wand, as it's the only practical "spellcaster-like weapon" in the game. If your looking for any weapon that just scales well off Intelligence, I think the beginning sword (Witch's Blade or something like that) has an alternate evolution that feeds off that attribute. I'm not sure if it's stronger than the Hell Ash Wand, but it certainly strikes faster and is less clunky to use.

Depends on what style of gameplay you want; using the Hell Ash Wand would certainly make for a completely different game, than using a sword. At least it hits twice (from what I remember). You get the Hell Ash Wand in the Underground Parish Area, which is pretty early into the game.

As for spells, I'm a bit rusty on the game, but you would mainly use the forward lightning blast thing, the skybolt spell (shoots down from above you quickly), and the Ring of Fire aura thing. Ring of Fire when you go into melee, otherwise you should always be chucking the foward lightning strikes whatever spell, because it blasts multiple times with one cast and is basically the hardest hitting spell in the game. I don't remember the other spells being worth your time.

Ultimately, it's a upward hill battle, though. Magic is painfully weak, with the only advantage it having, is that you basically get "Super Armor" (you can't be knocked down or stunned) while you cast them. I always wanted to do a Magic-only playthrough, but it sounds time consuming, with little to gain out of it. Farming experience with magic sounds physically exhausting, for instance.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
I can't load my save.Any one know how to fix it???
I know it's kinda late but when i couldn't load my saves i just chose new game, there it would show my saves when trying to overwrite, i then restarted the game and had my saves in the load menu

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes