ominios

Oct 15, 2019
I can't save the game at all for some reason. is anyone else having this problem? like it'll show the save file but it wont load it. also the text for the save is just all the text mashed together. Capture2.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Is there a way to fix the translation? All the stats seem to overlap with each other, so its hard to read it clearly.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to fix the translation? All the stats seem to overlap with each other, so its hard to read it clearly.
On this post, https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge.35414/post-2967647 , there is a file (_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) that you can download, that has all of the text corrected.
Download that file and move it into this folder, NightofRevenge_ver0.44\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text (or whatever version you are using), and replace the file that is currently there, with the one you download.

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
I uploaded a second mega link since apparently some can't access it, It's odd since the upload is still on my account and hasn't been deleted but well.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
does this game have actual sex "scenes" (idk how to say) or it's just walking around fighting and being attacked/raped etc

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
does this game have actual sex "scenes" (idk how to say) or it's just walking around fighting and being attacked/raped etc
I mean if by sex scenes you mean "normal" sex between 2 humans then, no there isn't. But imo the rape H-scenes are really good. Especially some of the CG scenes. Also, if this your first time encountering this game (which I'm assuming it is) then you should make sure to go to page 40 of the comment section and download ver .45 since its the newest one so far.

Reactions: Banshee96

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a way to save the girl that got stuck in the cave at the abandoned village? I need a key but can't find where it is and I am in the white cathedral lol

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
new version 0.45, MTL already applied, works good.

- - - -

Thanks for sharing noxtek

Reactions: 6jbo6 and f9account
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes