tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
Man, as a Spanko, I would love to see an enemy fully designed to give spanking punishment in this latest act (apparently its because of the violence the dev added recently) :(

Reactions: killerking94

JackOfGods

May 13, 2018
Hey, here's 0.45 uncensored, enjoy!
Mega: Mega
Drive: Google Drive
Zippy:
Windows Defender quarantined something called "/script/conteban" from the mega link, which, upon googling it, seems to be ransomware. I want to say it's a false positive, but that's one hell of a weird false positive.

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Windows Defender quarantined something called "/script/conteban" from the mega link, which, upon googling it, seems to be ransomware. I want to say it's a false positive, but that's one hell of a weird false positive.
I can't find that that file in my folders, so I don't know where you found that.

Reactions: Banshee96

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
Thought I should give a heads up on what's expected next update. One H-scene and one ryona scene as well as expansions to existing areas. They also mentioned that they have completed 3 new monster designs and has 7 more left to complete. As for January they intend to complete the remaining weapon designs.

This was included this update but incase anyone needs to know there is an option to censor Ryona scenes

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
Thought I should give a heads up on what's expected next update. One H-scene and one ryona scene as well as expansions to existing areas. They also mentioned that they have completed 3 new monster designs and has 7 more left to complete. As for January they intend to complete the remaining weapon designs.

This was included this update but incase anyone needs to know there is an option to censor Ryona scenes
Do you know where this option to censor it is at?

tualmaril

Apr 19, 2018
How does one upgrade weapons in this game? I found a place that seems to hold the blacksmith but cant find anyone.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
How does one upgrade weapons in this game? I found a place that seems to hold the blacksmith but cant find anyone.
You upgrade at the church safezone. There's a table behind the white-haired lady, one of the two options lets you upgrade weapons.

Reactions: jttth
Apr 10, 2018
This game satisfied me after Blasphemous left me craving for more. I even set my controller input with the same controls from Blasphemous. It worked beautifully

The rings in this game confuse me tbh. I felt like I'm 3 again unable to read shit.

EDIT: I really gotta start learning Japanese

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes