porm

Oct 10, 2019
Anybody know how to skip animation in gallery? I mean, enemies have more than 1 animation. Any way to skip the animations until I get to the animation I want?

Mar 28, 2017
Anybody know how to skip animation in gallery? I mean, enemies have more than 1 animation. Any way to skip the animations until I get to the animation I want?
I assume your talking about the ones similar to the big buff dudes who tie you to their chests?
Best I can say is that you can fast forward till you get to it, and some animations aren't in the gallery mode because from the authors words it wouldn't be smooth or something.

Which I have to say, the one white hooded guy who freezes time and stuff just doesn't work in the gallery mode like the others do. After he's done she just sorta reacts and then falls over. I'd describe that single animation as being incongruent with the rest.

I'm also still waiting for that weird side thing he made where you are a guy with a whip to be filled out, I'm not entirely sure what his idea is for that mode.

Reactions: pacolel and Mand21

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Some enemies have more than one animation?

fuck. Anyone know which ones?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Some enemies have more than one animation?

fuck. Anyone know which ones?
Green slimes act differently whether they fall on top of her when she's walking vs if she's knocked down. Pregnancy happens when she's knocked down.

Black (nonmoving) slimes have 2 different impregnation angles depending on whether the trap knocks her into the slime or it grabs her from above.

If you mean changing animations during a scene in-progress, I don't know if that's possible...

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a full save for the current version?
When you first install the game, there should be 2 save files already. One with a level 182 character and one with a level 250ish character, with all of the areas unlocked.
Just load up one of those saves and do whatever you feel like with those pristine, virgin, characters.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
When you first install the game, there should be 2 save files already. One with a level 182 character and one with a level 250ish character, with all of the areas unlocked.
Just load up one of those saves and do whatever you feel like with those pristine, virgin, characters.
Do those saves contain a gallery type thing? Or must I go die to the enemies to witness the different H scenes?

Renky121

Mar 13, 2019
First time trying the game, I can't hear anything. What's up with that? I tested on other games, I could hear but not Night of Revenge. Can someone help me?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
First time trying the game, I can't hear anything. What's up with that? I tested on other games, I could hear but not Night of Revenge. Can someone help me?
I don't think it has any music. When you load up a Save there's a little jingle, but I don't remember there being any music in the rest of the game. Dude seems focused on adding new areas and lewd scenes, so I don't think he's given much thought about the music. That, or it's not an area of his expertise.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There's music in the main Church hub.

There's music in boss battles, too.

Otherwise, it's mostly ambient sounds, such as the waterfall.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Otherwise, it's mostly ambient sounds, such as the waterfall.
You call that cascade of water going straight into my eardrums "ambient sounds"?

But yeah, there should at least be sounds for most to all of the areas, at least ambient ones. If you can't hear any music in the safe house / Church, or rain in the first area, then you got audio issues.

• Haha
Reactions: BootlegBill
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes