May 10, 2020
I really like the game, but I can't use the translation patch because the patch requires .NET 3.5 and for some reason my computer refuses to install it. Love the game, and I will love the game even further once I figure out what is going on with my PC. Looking forward to future updates and absolutely love the art style.

OriginalSin

Sep 26, 2017
You don't actually have to lose (drop to 0 health), if he gets her in a chokehold long enough there's an auto fade-to-black then you respawn at the altar.

Reactions: Ere_1204

Jizuss

Oct 4, 2020
Excuse me but i can't find the ingame version of the iron maiden trap, and also, i realy like the new animations, but i'm always lost in the map and i dunno where find the prison guards and the disciplinary horses, is there a complete map somewhere or what ? I'm like... lost, totally :HideThePain:

FFloyd

Jun 5, 2020
already 29th December, even so better to wait for a next update it's out on every end of month

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Excuse me but i can't find the ingame version of the iron maiden trap, and also, i realy like the new animations, but i'm always lost in the map and i dunno where find the prison guards and the disciplinary horses, is there a complete map somewhere or what ? I'm like... lost, totally :HideThePain:
Assuming you've gone through the map and got all the checkpoints, and are playing it w/o MTL translation (so, my situation):

1. Based on how it lists the checkpoints, teleport to area 5 checkpoint 1 (the lower part of the white chapel)
2. Go to the bottom right of the area - past the crimson slugs, all that shit, bottom right of the prison cells. You know you're in the right area if you get the crossbow fucks on the stairs. There should be an elevator at the bottom.
3. Take the elevator. It sucks to ride because game is not great with that.
4. Go allllll the way left to get checkpoint. (which will be area 5 checkpoint 3)
5. Have fun - all the things you mentioned are there. The female prison guards are hot. (And their toys don't count as taking virginity, for some reason. Don't tell the devs. FUCK THEY FOUND OUT NOO-)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes