asero

Oct 14, 2017
Doesn't seem like 0.45 offers anything new in terms of enemies or h scenes. At least not in the gallery. Unless I am missing something?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Doesn't seem like 0.45 offers anything new in terms of enemies or h scenes. At least not in the gallery. Unless I am missing something?
Re-up 1/06 "Witch is on the night of revenge" Operation check version ver0.45_1 DL page

Thank you for visiting.
Even in Ci-en, the operation check version is mainly the main, but we will update the article, so thank you!
Main game system progress as of 2020/12 update

-Game data can be saved, and basically it can be carried over to the next update without any problems, but this is not the case when major changes are made.
・ Level up is possible at the altar, and some status contents are not reflected.
・ Weapons, magic, equipment can be changed, and the UI is still in the middle.
・ Some consumable items can be used.
-Event related is not implemented much in the operation check version.
・ Some doors cannot be passed through yet.
Erotic 2020/12 update

・ About 28 small fish enemy characters with erotic implementation (more if you add a difference), there are also enemies who shift to foreplay etc. → production erotic due to one enemy (basically all finish → after the fact)
・ About 10 erotic traps (almost finish → after the fact)
・ 6 bosses, only 1 of them is erotic.
In other words, you can browse a total of 43 ACT erotics in the current gallery.

・ Implemented 8 bodies with Mobuero difference
・ Game over animation CG 6 pieces
・ Different pregnancy & different birth implementation, only one enemy is applicable
・ There is a gallery. Supports motion loops (only motions that do not feel strange even if looped)
・ There are 2 sub-erotic events

* There are also Ryona's enemies, not erotic. When you are caught, you will be warned "Fatality" first, so if you are not good at it, please escape.
Ryona will increase a little more.

from ci-en page

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
・ About 28 small fish enemy characters with erotic implementation (more if you add a difference), there are also enemies who shift to foreplay etc. → production erotic due to one enemy (basically all finish → after the fact)
・ About 10 erotic traps (almost finish → after the fact)
Still no seedbed or new pregnancies? Too bad.

FYi for those who were asking about current pregnancy, there's 3 ways:

Green slimes act differently whether they fall on top of her when she's walking vs if she's knocked down. Pregnancy happens when she's knocked down.

Black (nonmoving) slimes have 2 different impregnation angles depending on whether the trap knocks her down into the slime or it grabs her from above.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Still no seedbed or new pregnancies? Too bad.

FYi for those who were asking about current pregnancy, there's 3 ways:

Green slimes act differently whether they fall on top of her when she's walking vs if she's knocked down. Pregnancy happens when she's knocked down.

Black (nonmoving) slimes have 2 different impregnation angles depending on whether the trap knocks her down into the slime or it grabs her from above.
1611437388062.png

yeah still the same 2 loops, nothing more has been added yet :(
btw, do someone play this game or you guys just browse the gallery?

Reactions: f9account

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Excuse me but i can't find the ingame version of the iron maiden trap, and also, i realy like the new animations, but i'm always lost in the map and i dunno where find the prison guards and the disciplinary horses, is there a complete map somewhere or what ? I'm like... lost, totally :HideThePain:
There certainly is, because I wasted an entire 60+ hour week making it! However, it got buried in this thread, even though I asked the OP to sticky it. Map is here.

how to get long rifle?
Should be listed on my map, linked above. I think it was in the center of the map, somewhere in the Cathedral Area (the purple area). It could also be in the Forest (the upper rightish green area). I don't really have time to check, but it's not a very good skill from what I remember. Unless your referring to something new that was added since I last played?

how to get pregnant?
When a man and woman get together in private, certain things happen that trigger baby mode...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So, if I read this right, 0.46 dropped today...which is exactly the same as 0.45?

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
And it seems a new ryona event with the "demon with sheep head", that I don´t know what it is (maybe a new enemy or a bad MTL, or one I can´t remember...)

duf201

Oct 22, 2019
anyone know how to fix 0xc000007b error?
only this unity game has the problem

DirectX Repair,reinstall C++ are not work

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
There certainly is, because I wasted an entire 60+ hour week making it! However, it got buried in this thread, even though I asked the OP to sticky it. Map is here.

Should be listed on my map, linked above. I think it was in the center of the map, somewhere in the Cathedral Area (the purple area). It could also be in the Forest (the upper rightish green area). I don't really have time to check, but it's not a very good skill from what I remember. Unless your referring to something new that was added since I last played?

When a man and woman get together in private, certain things happen that trigger baby mode...
so its not just from the slime, but human too? and how to pregnant from human?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes