lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Made some small updates to my mod. Been trying to see if I can make a magic build viable.

### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
Damn im a big fan of boned mod and i hope your mod can be equal or even better! GL with that, you already did very good work ❤

In my opinion vanilla game on any difficulty is extremely easy and even with boned mod its too easy except a few moments but if you git gud, game becomes all the same predictable and easy. Boned mod only forces you to use a certain playstyle and punishes you for mistakes.

But in general, I love his mod not at all for its complexity, but for the immersiveness that is achieved due to this complexity. 'Cause there's no rape in game about rape when you play vanilla. You just annihilate everything, tank all damage with your face and escape every scene with one button click. It's just dumb. And casul.

Delaria

Aug 24, 2019
Has a mod hub been set up so people can more easily see what mods are being worked on/exist or do you need to delve through the various pages to find them?

MrBurntToast

Dec 12, 2021
I'm having a animation bug with the Black Sludge monster. The animation isn't working. It just keeps attacking the body even if I'm dead. The only way I can see the animation is in the gallery. Is there a fix for this bug?

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I'm having a animation bug with the Black Sludge monster. The animation isn't working. It just keeps attacking the body even if I'm dead. The only way I can see the animation is in the gallery. Is there a fix for this bug?
I think this is a bug as, looking at the code, the black ooze doesn't apear to have any logic for downed players unlike every other enemy type.

Mar 19, 2023
It's awesome how active this place is. It sounds like the Boned mod or bgtbbb's mod are the best way to increase the difficulty I'd like to know what action actually unlocks the animations though. And, what do you guys mean by "soft bad end"? And how complicated is it to make new animations? If there is a tool set for it already I would be interested in making new sprites and animations.

Mar 19, 2023
Damn im a big fan of boned mod and i hope your mod can be equal or even better! GL with that, you already did very good work ❤

In my opinion vanilla game on any difficulty is extremely easy and even with boned mod its too easy except a few moments but if you git gud, game becomes all the same predictable and easy. Boned mod only forces you to use a certain playstyle and punishes you for mistakes.

But in general, I love his mod not at all for its complexity, but for the immersiveness that is achieved due to this complexity. 'Cause there's no rape in game about rape when you play vanilla. You just annihilate everything, tank all damage with your face and escape every scene with one button click. It's just dumb. And casul.
Which of the two mods do you prefer? I'm trying to set up my first playthrough to be the best it can be as I'm not one to replay games often unless I'm testing my own mods/maps/etc for obvious reasons.

CumposerofSlaanesh

Sep 25, 2022
Credits to omp123 Quaking_Nuts Kek1245
Unmodded, Uncensored, with Bepinex TL: Mega
*Same as above but with my mods + fix: Mega

*You can move the camera around without the game over canvas blocking your view of the scene, you can zoom up to 3x instead of 2x, girls do not disappear after rescue (no extra karma btw, and not applicable to Suzune)
Transfer your saves / translation
I don't know if necroing is a thing that's bitched about here but my antivirus tells me this has trojan shit in it.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Made some small updates to my mod. Been trying to see if I can make a magic build viable.

### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
Another small update. Added chance to spawn harder variants of enemies.

### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
And how complicated is it to make new animations? If there is a tool set for it already I would be interested in making new sprites and animations.
we already have a couple of guides on the topic:
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-6-mlt-d-lis.52284/post-10198061
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-6-mlt-d-lis.52284/post-10118608
with those two you have almost everything you need.
there is a little more info but it is scattered all over the thread, I think it's time to make a discord server.

Where is this?
it's an edit I'm working on, later on I will upload it.

Reactions: wartell1

BlackGoldkK

Mar 6, 2019
Oh and I was considering making something original but i guess even original animations would have to replace other enemies in the game huh. I also am not familiar with programming but i do some art stuff and I enjoy the learning process of modding this game. Like others mentioned maybe a discord server would be something to consider and would be easier to keep up.

Also update on the ranch scene,i am editing the texture assets and did some adjustments in Spine.

Nov 24, 2017
Oh and I was considering making something original but i guess even original animations would have to replace other enemies in the game huh. I also am not familiar with programming but i do some art stuff and I enjoy the learning process of modding this game. Like others mentioned maybe a discord server would be something to consider and would be easier to keep up.

Also update on the ranch scene,i am editing the texture assets and did some adjustments in Spine.
The nose ring is an absolutely phenomenal detail.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes