Mar 19, 2023
I have some questions. I don't understand how the scene unlocks work. I have 3 saves going. The first one I've done almost nothing with. The 2nd is my main save is on hard, I've gotten to the 2nd altar in the level with the cultist guys. My last save I've flubbed between a couple difficulties because for some reason the scene for the first boss won't show up in my gallery. I've beaten him on my 2nd save and lost to him on my 3rd. I have a ton of scenes unlocked that are for enemies only my 2nd save as seen but I haven't actually died at all on that one. Also what is the punishment room? All I can do is hit her with some jailer guy. Also, is there a guide somewhere for all the extra quests/any secret scenes and stuff? And lastly, any advice for how to do your first playthrough? I'm playing on hard but haven't died yet (maybe I'm just too early for that to matter). I want to SOMETIMES die to enemies so I can get a cool/realistic for me stat page on #ofcreampies and stuff. But if you just attack when you get knocked down you get back up and I don't want to just sit there and watch a scene while I'm playing AND can keep playing.

Voych Aokara

Jul 2, 2021
Hi, I'm a fan of this great game and I'm just finding out about the implementation of Mods, I'm interested in supporting it, I don't know about programming but I think I could draw new characters and enemies on the computer + their animations for the game and have someone do them added, I just need to polish my ability so that the color and drawing style are the same and genuine as those of Aradia,

If anyone is interested let me know, sorry for my bad English, I speak Spanish :(

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Can Anyone help me get to the new area with the Samurai Boss?
You have to talk to Suzune in the old town area, at two different locations, and then a third encounter in Ragdum. Once you've talked to her 3 times, an Event marker will appear at the topmost point in the Slums area (atop of a scafold near the altair on the rooftop). Access the event, and you'll be transported to the Ranch area.
While it's mostly accessed via Altairs, it is possible to then connect the Ranch to the rest of the map with a physical path: get at the bottom floor of the Ranch and keep running right, which leads to the Old Cemetary, which in turn leads to a portion of the Discarded Lower Layer.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
it's nice to see that many of us are working on mod/content for the game!
I can't wait to see the mods to come.
View attachment 2497746
(A small edit of the Wolf mod)
I have a question:
Is it possible to edit the blonde twintail warden from the diaries into the motion of a regular Warden enemy, as well as a Large Sinner Slave with some modifications, to create a new boss fight?
Because I've been having an idea for a Prison Boss.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Hi, I'm a fan of this great game and I'm just finding out about the implementation of Mods, I'm interested in supporting it, I don't know about programming but I think I could draw new characters and enemies on the computer + their animations for the game and have someone do them added, I just need to polish my ability so that the color and drawing style are the same and genuine as those of Aradia,

If anyone is interested let me know, sorry for my bad English, I speak Spanish :(
I have no experience with computers, but I do have ideas for new enemies and animations.
Would you feel like sharing your enemy ideas? I'm curious.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Me too, i have new ideias for some enemies
Shall we start making a list? Here's mine:
- Harpies (3 variants with different animations)
- Lamia
- Gargoyle
- Berserker Inquisitor
- Pope's Priestess
- Amazon (pole)
- Amazon (twin blades)
- Sylph/ Wind Spirit
- Salamander/ Fire Spirit
- Yeti
- Heartless Clone
- Ghost Maid
- Garuda the Harpie Queen (boss)
- Guile & Tina (boss)
- Berserker Maiden (boss)
- Vampire Queen Sanguine (boss)
- Gladys (Amazon boss)
- Suzune (boss)
- Vendetta (secret final boss)

Last edited:

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022

Anyone with enthusiasm is more than welcome!
one of the most requested things is a playable skin of aradia completely naked, which is not something difficult to implement but it needs the help of an artist to redraw the skin/sprite.

If you are interested in working on this contact me and I will help you as much as I can, I also speak Spanish.

Reactions: BlackGoldkK

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone with enthusiasm is more than welcome!
one of the most requested things is a playable skin of aradia completely naked, which is not something difficult to implement but it needs the help of an artist to redraw the skin/sprite.

If you are interested in working on this contact me and I will help you as much as I can, I also speak Spanish.
theres not that many naked aradia slkins
1679955335223.png

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
I have a question:
Is it possible to edit the blonde twintail warden from the diaries into the motion of a regular Warden enemy, as well as a Large Sinner Slave with some modifications, to create a new boss fight?
Because I've been having an idea for a Prison Boss.
it is not possible to add new enemies or edit spawnpoints, only existing enemies and their animations/appearance can be edited.
that's why I'm torturing myself learning how to decompile the game, so I can mod such things in Unity Editor.
but all ideas for future enemies/mobs are appreciated!

Reactions: mnonyhc

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
Shall we start making a list? Here's mine:
- Harpies (3 variants with different animations)
- Lamia
- Gargoyle
- Berserker Inquisitor
- Pope's Priestess
- Amazon (pole)
- Amazon (twin blades)
- Sylph/ Wind Spirit
- Salamandra/ Fire Spirit
- Yeti
- Heartless Clone
- Garuda the Harpie Queen (boss)
- Guile & Tina (boss)