CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
hello i just created a new bad ending for NOR(video editing not a mod) tell me what you think about it

special thanks to :
Nephilim50

for giving me some animation in green screen.
I envy people with the skills and tools capable of making such videos.
Certainly looks like something fitting for this game.
I don't suppose... you take requests?

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
feel free to do it
i'm curious
Well... I was curious to give some of the characters more lines in their respective bad ends.
Such as the Devil of Lust (really weird how such a powerful lore figure didn't get any dialogue). Maybe some lore background, showing the ritual that summoned her and ended up destroying the ritual site, or a dialogue where she comments on the Devil that caused the Fall, at the very least some flirting with Aradia because why the heck not?

Another, albeit more... "outrageous" idea is to give a bad end scene with Albert/the Sheep Devil, where we see him talk to Aradia's decapitated head after his fight, while he carves her body into the Lump of Love. ... Don't look at me like it, it's not as if that's out of place to the story.

For a more balanced ending, I was thinking "what would happen if Suzune came to save Aradia during the bar event". The idea being (and possibly was the original one by dlis but was changed due to time constraints, there's no way to know) if you enter the bar without having talked to her, the usual scene plays, but if you talked to Suzune three times and then get the bar event, then Suzune ends up saving Aradia as she is strangled and handing her her weapon, for the two of them to then have a bar fight which then opens up the secret entrance to the Ranch. (not that it matters, but I was also hoping to fight Suzune in a boss fight because... frankly, there's not enough scissoring in this game, it might as well be her animation).

Also, what about a scene taking place in the Prison? I was sorta expecting some kind of interrogation with that blonde-twintail warden, or something incorporating that electric chair we only see in the artwork of the diary notes. ... Actually, my idea involves a whole re-setting of the prison with a new boss and characters, but that's fanfic material at this point and I don't expect to see it happen this way...

Furthermore, I'm curious if Candore could get more scenes? She does seem to be the most popular villain here, despite her limited screen-time and dialogue. Perhaps a prolongued execution scene with dialogue, or a scene where she gets a change of heart and aids Aradia, or perhaps a scene where she interracts with the Church Beast and gives it some backstory...

I'm sorry, I ended up ranting a lot, I just have so many ideas and no ways to vent them off safely. I do want to say you did great on your animation, it makes sense to have that particular witch play the role of Necromancer that caused the undead outbreak.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
i tested your mod with the boned mod if we get rid of the struggle and aphrodisiac mechanic from the boned-mod it would be decent to play

edit* found a bug i dont know if it is because my game is fully modded but the action button also uses a potion plus the enemys that have ero attacks do to much damage that you die in one or two hits i think 1.5x is enough plus you could make it so if the bar is full normal attacks become knock down attacks
I don't recommend playing my mod with boned as there are many changes that clash with each other. I've simply been testing it as the single only mod on very hard difficulty.

Yes, there is a bug with the buttons. Both attack and submit buttons both consume a HP potion. I'm thinking of moving that feature over to the potion button and keeping the default buttons the same

Reactions: 0lubt0

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I've been doing a little modding. Not quite happy with everything yet, but its a start. Leaving this here to get some feedback and ideas on what to improve.

## Changes
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
-> No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
-> Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
-> Increases over time during ero scenes
-> Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
-> Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
-> Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Press the attack button to spend a HP potion and instantly recover all SP (No HP gained from this)
- Struggle with the select button works as normal (Can't escape until SP full)

## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the 'RJ405582 - Night of Revenge\BepInEx\plugins' folder
Made some small updates to my mod. Been trying to see if I can make a magic build viable.

### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Made some small updates to my mod. Been trying to see if I can make a magic build viable.

### v0.2.0
- Moved instant escape with HP potion button to the item button
- Non knockdown hits become knockdowns based on percentage of PleasureParalysis bar filled
- Gain MP onHit with weapons with INT scaling
Hey there. Thanks for your efforts and thanks to bonedmod for his awesome mod as well as mnonyhc for the camera mod. It's amazing to see so much work by the community.
I have a... shameless request. Well not a request, rather, a question.
I was thinking of using your mod alongisde boned's as well like that other guy...
See, i'm not going to criticize your mod nor boned's, the reason i wanted to use both of them is not because of a gameplay related reason, or even something that's relevant to most people i assume...
I like both the way they are, it's just that i am kinda going for a virgin run.
So, i was trying to edit your mod because well boned's is impossible to edit lmao XD
What i wanted was simply the ability to regen sp to the max with a button via consuming a potion.
I don't have like a critique to give both your mods as i said and they work as inteded and i don't think any is unfair, but losing virginity is really easy and you know i kinda wanted to have that feeling that aradia is only helpless if she has ran out of options.

Anyway that's a really big tldr XD
What i was wondering, since i don't want to request you do it for me is, how did you make this mod?
I tried editing your .dll file using dnspy, but whenever i try to edit a class it simply does not let me compile because it throws me a bunch of errors.
I hope you don't get mad that i wanted to edit your mod. I mean no disrespect and am merely trying to do that for personal use.

Did you use dnspy or a different software?

Reactions: mnonyhc

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Hey there. Thanks for your efforts and thanks to bonedmod for his awesome mod as well as mnonyhc for the camera mod. It's amazing to see so much work by the community.
I have a... shameless request. Well not a request, rather, a question.
I was thinking of using your mod alongisde boned's as well like that other guy...
See, i'm not going to criticize your mod nor boned's, the reason i wanted to use both of them is not because of a gameplay related reason, or even something that's relevant to most people i assume...
I like both the way they are, it's just that i am kinda going for a virgin run.
So, i was trying to edit your mod because well boned's is impossible to edit lmao XD
What i wanted was simply the ability to regen sp to the max with a button via consuming a potion.
I don't have like a critique to give both your mods as i said and they work as inteded and i don't think any is unfair, but losing virginity is really easy and you know i kinda wanted to have that feeling that aradia is only helpless if she has ran out of options.

Anyway that's a really big tldr XD
What i was wondering, since i don't want to request you do it for me is, how did you make this mod?
I tried editing your .dll file using dnspy, but whenever i try to edit a class it simply does not let me compile because it throws me a bunch of errors.
I hope you don't get mad that i wanted to edit your mod. I mean no disrespect and am merely trying to do that for personal use.

Did you use dnspy or a different software?
No problems here, feel free to pick apart my mod . I've just started modding myself so the entire mod is simply a BepInEx plugin. HarmonyX is what specifically allows patching code.
Heres the docs for both:

I don't use boned's mod so I don't know how they handled escaping a struggle, but your free to copy my potion escape code in dnSpy and use that as a starting point.

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
No problems here, feel free to pick apart my mod . I've just started modding myself so the entire mod is simply a BepInEx plugin. HarmonyX is what specifically allows patching code.
Heres the docs for both:

I don't use boned's mod so I don't know how they handled escaping a struggle, but your free to copy my potion escape code in dnSpy and use that as a starting point.
In a nutshell boned's struggle costs stamina, so using an hp potion for refilling stamina would help.
Thanks for the links, friend. Sounds tough, so i have to write a new plugin existing ones can't be edited right?

Btw, boned some things i'm noticing that i don't know if are intended or a problem on my end
1. grabs heal the player instead of causing damage?
2. creampie does cause damage allright, but only the first creampie causes damage sometimes, not consecutive ones
3. if you die because of creampie damage and then choose surrender, the game keeps playing in the background alongside the gameover event, and it causes another selection of retry, surrender, and dend
4. sometimes after getting knocked down sp does not recover for a very long time, and it starts recovering after a while

and this is in general to everyone, if i advance dialogue scenes using mouse click a moaning sound plays lmao, but if i use confirm button it does not, is it just me?

Last edited:

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
In a nutshell boned's struggle costs stamina, so using an hp potion for refilling stamina would help.
Thanks for the links, friend. Sounds tough, so i have to write a new plugin existing ones can't be edited right?

Btw, boned some things i'm noticing that i don't know if are intended or a problem on my end
1. grabs heal the player instead of causing damage?
2. creampie does cause damage allright, but only the first creampie causes damage sometimes, not consecutive ones
3. if you die because of creampie damage and then choose surrender, the game keeps playing in the background alongside the gameover event, and it causes another selection of retry, surrender, and dend
Assuming all you need is that pressing the use item button spends a HP potion to restore SP while in a downed state. Here you go.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Assuming all you need is that pressing the use item button spends a HP potion to restore SP while in a downed state. Here you go.
Oh, man, you don't know how happy that makes me!
Thank you very much! Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do.
Your mod is great, too, I was just checking it out. To think that we got two main gameplay mods that affect the sex mechanics this deeply it's just amazing.
I really like both.
I'm gonna use this custom HP potion one along boned's for masochism difficulty XD because I think this is gonna nail it perfectly for that virgin run thing I am doing.
Thank you very much man!

Mar 7, 2023
hello i just created a new bad ending for NOR(video editing not a mod) tell me what you think about it

special thanks to :
Nephilim50

for giving me some animation in green screen.
It's cooooooooooool my friend,I love your video,it's can always make me become honey
And today when I watch sth in rule34 and find that video
"It's just seems like someone who created AQE video before"
Yeah,IT'S YOU
Hey,I really want to see you created more video like that(maybe another video about Ellen?)
Sorry for my poor Engilsh,but I try my best QAQ

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
It's cooooooooooool my friend,I love your video,it's can always make me become honey
And today when I watch sth in rule34 and find that video
"It's just seems like someone who created AQE video before"
Yeah,IT'S YOU
Hey,I really want to see you created more video like that(maybe another video about Ellen?)
Sorry for my poor Engilsh,but I try my best QAQ
glad that it pleases you :)

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes