slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
The Aradia scenes are all super nice, but I find that I really enjoy the background scenes as much as the player scenes. If the emerging modders could make more, that would be super epic

the thing that im doing in a personal level its to look for those Textures and edit Aradia on those images pretty much

• Love
Reactions: Silverfan936

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
the thing that im doing in a personal level its to look for those Textures and edit Aradia on those images pretty much
I'm curious if that could be done in reverse, such as taking some of the Aradia animations and putting the witch you get clothes from on them

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
We really need a discord to coordinate some development.

Looking forward to seeing the game decompiled at least to make editing it far simpler.
just started messing around. Kinda wish to edit bonemod as well but most names end up garbled in dnspy so seems far more complicated to find what I want.
1679629764622.png

Either way happy I coould make some of the changes I wanted for animation viewing.

Here's a few camera/gallery changes for 1.07. (replace file with same name in \NightofRevenge_Data\Managed\)

Changes:
* 4th zoom in game
* animation max speed in gallery 1.2x-> x3
* Text indicating animation count when changing loop/noloop wont disappear until you cancel the animation(this but in 1.07)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
boned I tried extracting the zip to the root folder of the game but the mod does not work.
I have a version that was patched by reipatcher for the translation, could that cause a conflict?

edit: uninstalled reipatcher and that did the trick, i can see that bonedmod is getting loaded as soon as i launch the game, but i can't move, no matter what button i press on my controller or what key i press on my keyboard i can't move?
edit 2: yea had to get the game clean again

Last edited:

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I've been doing a little modding. Not quite happy with everything yet, but its a start. Leaving this here to get some feedback and ideas on what to improve.

## Changes
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
-> No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
-> Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
-> Increases over time during ero scenes
-> Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
-> Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
-> Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Press the attack button to spend a HP potion and instantly recover all SP (No HP gained from this)
- Struggle with the select button works as normal (Can't escape until SP full)

## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the 'RJ405582 - Night of Revenge\BepInEx\plugins' folder

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
- Struggle with the attack button to consume a HP potion and instantly recover all SP
I'm sorry, i don't get this.
Struggling with the attack button which is the default in an unmodded game consumes a potion, and Aradia breaks free and also it recovers SP but it does not recover HP?

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I'm sorry, i don't get this.
Struggling with the attack button which is the default in an unmodded game consumes a potion, and Aradia breaks free and also it recovers SP but it does not recover HP?
I've always struggled with the confirm/submit button. Maybe I can switch it.
Struggling with the attack button spends the potion to refill SP (no HP is gained). Once your SP is full any of the two buttons will break free

Open to ideas for a better struggle system. The idea is that I don't want to force everyone to sit thru the whole ero animation if they just want keep playing so I made it cost a resource (HP potion)

Reactions: derakino999

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
I've been doing a little modding. Not quite happy with everything yet, but its a start. Leaving this here to get some feedback and ideas on what to improve.

## Changes
- PleasureParalysis (The status that fills due to the pink gas) has been repurposed
-> No longer decreases over time, go to a shrine to cure it
-> Increases when hit with an attack that knocks down
-> Increases over time during ero scenes
-> Take more damage based on percentage of bar filled (Up to 2.5x)
-> Do less damage based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.5x)
-> Attacks are slower based on percentage of bar filled (Down to 0.7x)
- Creampies cause pregnancy (births slimes)
- Being downed by an attack reduces SP to zero
- Can not struggle out until SP is full (recovers based on PleasureParalysis percentage)
- Press the attack button to spend a HP potion and instantly recover all SP (No HP gained from this)

## Installing
1. Only tested with a fresh install (See downloads on first page)
2. Unzip the file
3. Place the 'NoREroMod.dll' within the 'RJ405582 - Night of Revenge\BepInEx\plugins' folder
i tested your mod with the boned mod if we get rid of the struggle and aphrodisiac mechanic from the boned-mod it would be decent to play

edit* found a bug i dont know if it is because my game is fully modded but the action button also uses a potion plus the enemys that have ero attacks do to much damage that you die in one or two hits i think 1.5x is enough plus you could make it so if the bar is full normal attacks become knock down attacks

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes