CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Depends on what you're looking to add. I recommend downloading the "partial translation" from the front page, which includes all the prerequisites for other mods as well as a rudimentary translator. Which mod are you trying to add?
Just about anything new, maybe that bonemod everyone is talking about, I have no prior experience with mods whatsoever. Can they be removed if I end up not liking them?

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Just about anything new, maybe that bonemod everyone is talking about, I have no prior experience with mods whatsoever. Can they be removed if I end up not liking them?
I feel that gameplay mods are an absolute must for this game. If you download the "Partial Translation" I recommened keeping the zip file stored somewhere. That way, you can have a clean install if you wish to remove anything.
The two gameplay mods are by btgbbb which adds a bunch of mechanics to make sex more of a part of the game and bonedmod which adds similar mechanics (including a very well done struggle mechanic) but is much harder. Try them both separately and see what suits you best. Bonedmod has installation instructions, but for btgbbb it's one file that you need to put into the bepinex/plugins folder

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry I made a mistake, on the first page click on Auto-Translation to get the full game with all the stuff in it

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Eeeeeeh, Apparently, I come after the war soo... About the cheat? It's only work for the 0.5 version of the game, I try to get the mod, bonedmod, but it's delete apparently the cheatmod... Somebody have an idea how I can get the old cheatmod plus the new mod?

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Which of the two mods do you prefer? I'm trying to set up my first playthrough to be the best it can be as I'm not one to replay games often unless I'm testing my own mods/maps/etc for obvious reasons.
It depends on what kind of difficulty you like, the difficulty directly affects the time of the passage (for me, the vanilla game is too easy and short) boned mod is quite balanced, except for one boss, high inquisitor candore cus you have no room for error in this fight. (I even recorded a walkthrough video of this boss, just in case someone says it's not passable with boned mod). I killed her with stock weapon without upgrades. Big wolf also one shots you but you can easily spam him with magic.
I think you should start with boned mod cus its nearly done and then if you want something new or make game easier you can change it with bgtbb mod. Bgtbb's mod is just vanilla but knockdowns have more consequences.
And at the start with boned mod the game will seem very difficult, but once you get used to it and adjust the keys for yourself, the game will become quite balanced.
Just know your position and use ranged weapons if you dont want to risk. You need to find balance with dashing and hitting things. Remember that they can't grab you when you're in attack animation. Just hit and dash backwards, jump over with dash and do the same thing until it's done.
Also you can install the game twice with different mods and you'll have 2 versions to compare.
And you can change your stats how much you want so experiment. Magic is harder at start but becomes very good in mid and op at the end.

Last edited:

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Yep you can get the mod from the folder at any time and put it back with the same success.
as an example with boned mod: NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\plugins in this folder you can just pull out NORMod.dll and play vanilla game.

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Another small update. Added chance to spawn harder variants of enemies.

### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne
Can you make version with all enemies in the game (100% instead 10%) elite pls? :oops:
It'll be perfect balance (for me huhuh) without boned's oneshots from some bosses cus you can use healing potion to stand up and prevent it.
Also, in my taste, the scale fills up too slowly and you are unlikely to be able to fill it completely, rather you will be killed. (but maybee if all enemies will be elite that will be perfect speed, who knows :unsure: )

Btw if you encounter elite enemy in cramped space you'll be stunlocked and won't be able to jump or dash away. I think it would be worth adding a small window of invulnerability after getting up, otherwise you can get into an absolutely hopeless situation. Although idk maybe it’s worth leaving it cus it forces you to think begore going into doubtful fights and places.

Last edited:

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Can you make version with all enemies in the game (100% instead 10%) elite pls? :oops:
It'll be perfect balance (for me huhuh) without boned's oneshots from some bosses cus you can use healing potion to stand up and prevent it.
Also, in my taste, the scale fills up too slowly and you are unlikely to be able to fill it completely, rather you will be killed. (but maybee if all enemies will be elite that will be perfect speed, who knows :unsure: )
Here you go. I modified the file and should be 100% Elite

Which scale are you refering too? The StaminaPoint scale or the Intoxication Scale? I can fix that too

• Red Heart
Reactions: lmoaf27

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Eeeeeeh, Apparently, I come after the war soo... About the cheat? It's only work for the 0.5 version of the game, I try to get the mod, bonedmod, but it's delete apparently the cheatmod... Somebody have an idea how I can get the old cheatmod plus the new mod?
Just click on Auto Translation link on the first page and that will give you full game with cheats and translation. Then download bonemod

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Just took a look inside at the code of this plugin and this is just excellently labeled and sorted. I've only ever coded in Javascript and never used Unity, but I can read this like a book. Thank you so much.
Thanks, nice to know that my spaghetti code is legible.

Btw if you encounter elite enemy in cramped space you'll be stunlocked and won't be able to jump or dash away. I think it would be worth adding a small window of invulnerability after getting up, otherwise you can get into an absolutely hopeless situation. Although idk maybe it’s worth leaving it cus it forces you to think begore going into doubtful fights and places.
I feel like the invul window this is a good call. I'll probably also update the mod such that most of the settings are configurable to suit everyones tastes.

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
I feel like the invul window this is a good call. I'll probably also update the mod such that most of the settings are configurable to suit everyones tastes.
Adding GUI to unity is easier than I thought, so it'd be nice you found the time to make a settings menu. I changed it so that creampie does damage and Mp potions are used to restore Sp when downed, and they work as intended. Those would be nice to see.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
1680060639042.png
How is this triggered?
I passed the spider area long ago and nothing happened if i touched those things

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
Here you go. I modified the file and should be 100% Elite

Which scale are you refering too? The StaminaPoint scale or the Intoxication Scale? I can fix that too
i think he is talking about intoxication cause the damage multiplier is to high and you would be long dead befor it is completly filled

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Another small update. Added chance to spawn harder variants of enemies.

### v0.3.0
- Added "Elite" enemy types
- Normal enemies have a small chance (10%) to spawn as their "Elite" variant
- Elite enemies have much more HP (3x), are faster (1.3x), and give more EXP (4x)
- Contact with an Elite enemy will instantly down the player unless they are dodging or air borne
Loving this mod, but her orgasm mechanic is super annoying on top of all the other stuff. Do you know which player status float applies to her orgasm meter?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes