bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Loving this mod, but her orgasm mechanic is super annoying on top of all the other stuff. Do you know which player status float applies to her orgasm meter?
Orgasms caused by Intoxication is a vanilla feature. Theres a 25% change taking any action will increase the orgasm bar by 33%. The orgasm bar also fills by 33% every 10 secs.
Not sure what to do with that mechanic yet. For how maybe reduce the Intoxication buildup so that it never actually gets to 100% and triggers the orgasm status

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Orgasms caused by Intoxication is a vanilla feature. Theres a 25% change taking any action will increase the orgasm bar by 33%. The orgasm bar also fills by 33% every 10 secs.
Not sure what to do with that mechanic yet. For how maybe reduce the Intoxication buildup so that it never actually gets to 100% and triggers the orgasm status
I was trying to find how to just set the orgasm value to zero every time it increases, but a cap on intoxication could work. Regardless, I don't think it's necessary with all the other stuff. For now, I'll just set it to decrease the intoxication by 10 so that it doesn't keep happening over and over.

Feb 19, 2018
I feel like it would do some good if we could somehow compile every single thing that has come out of this thread (supposedly the actual version is 1.07) including all of the usermade content (the boned mod, the other one that has come out recently, the translations and every other thing) into one single thread for easy access, where it gets updated everytime and we can help each other out, because this thread is pretty hard to navigate if you want access to all of the mods and stuff, just sayin it would do some good for the game's community and people wanting to get involved may have an easier time, hell, maybe it could work in the modder's favor by getting some people with experience and interest into helping em. I don't know how to make a thread or all the moderation issues that come with it, but, wouldn't it be nice?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I feel like it would do some good if we could somehow compile every single thing that has come out of this thread (supposedly the actual version is 1.07) including all of the usermade content (the boned mod, the other one that has come out recently, the translations and every other thing) into one single thread for easy access, where it gets updated everytime and we can help each other out, because this thread is pretty hard to navigate if you want access to all of the mods and stuff, just sayin it would do some good for the game's community and people wanting to get involved may have an easier time, hell, maybe it could work in the modder's favor by getting some people with experience and interest into helping em. I don't know how to make a thread or all the moderation issues that come with it, but, wouldn't it be nice?
Someone made a discord for that. Not much there yet, but it's already there to be used to gather up the various mods.

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Hi, new mod update. Moved most mod settings to a config file. Run the game once to generate the config file located in "BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg". Edit setting as you see fit. Hopefully this makes it so that anyone can tweak the mod to their liking.
Damn for me this is perfect balance mod, many thanks! Now this is not a clicking simulator but real challenge! And it'skinda fair cus you can stand up with healing flask.
Btw if someone want to make all enemies elite in bgtbbb's mode or just customize for yourself, go to NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg
Also if you want default color elite enemies just write #ffffff here:
## Elites will be tinted this color (#RRGGBB)
# Setting type: String
# Default value: #550055
Color = #ffffff

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Here you go. I modified the file and should be 100% Elite

Which scale are you refering too? The StaminaPoint scale or the Intoxication Scale? I can fix that too
Thank you for your efforts! Since bgtbb added config file i can change it but if you interested, i talked about intoxication scale. Now, for me 2-3 is perfect so you need to avoid rapes as much as possible or you'll be debuffed very fast.
In config this line looks like: ## Amount pleasure bar fills per sec during ero

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Isn't it weird how most sources I look at seem to look up that mention the NoR gallery always seem to avoid showing Candore and the Final Boss?

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Alright, I just finished modifying a version of bgtbbb's combat mod to work relatively well with boned's mod.

It retains all the features from NOR BonedMod including the Stamina/Struggle Dice Roll mechanic, Pregnancy, Enemy difficulty and the Aphrodisiac/Pleasure Paralysis management in order to keep struggling.

From Bgtbb's combat mod, I removed the Aphrodisiac Block, so the Aphrodisiac will start to go down after a sexual encounter, and it will reset to 0 a few seconds after it maxes out. I lessened the effect of pleasure paralysis, so it doesn't hard conflict with BonedMod. This will make it so that it will get progressively more difficult to struggle as sex goes on, encouraging you to struggle out quickly. I removed the requirement to be at max stamina to start struggle out, since BonedMod already makes it extremely hard to struggle at low stamina anyway. Since you won't usually be at high Aphrodisiac levels outside of combat, I changed, I made it so that there is always a small 10% chance that any attack can knock you down. And finally, I kept it so that you can use hp potions to fully restore stamina while downed. This works well with BonedMod's struggle system, which is rng based, so you're only using the potion for a chance to struggle more.

I really enjoy playing the game like this, but it's definitely not tested very much.

Boned Mod: Here
Modified btgtbbb's Mod(Put both files in BepInEx/plugins): Attached

Edit: Updated to Bgtbb's 0.6

Last edited:

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you for your efforts! Since bgtbb added config file i can change it but if you interested, i talked about intoxication scale. Now, for me 2-3 is perfect so you need to avoid rapes as much as possible or you'll be debuffed very fast.
In config this line looks like: ## Amount pleasure bar fills per sec during ero
Gotcha, personally its the orgasm debuff that is too much for me. If you max out the aphrodisiac bar, you're basically done playing because you orgasm every 3 seconds.

Reactions: domdale

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
Alright, I just finished modifying a version of bgtbbb's combat mod to work relatively well with boned's mod.

It retains all the features from NOR BonedMod including the Stamina/Struggle Dice Roll mechanic, Pregnancy, Enemy difficulty and the Aphrodisiac/Pleasure Paralysis management in order to keep struggling.

From Bgtbb's combat mod, I removed the Aphrodisiac Block, so the Aphrodisiac will start to go down after a sexual encounter, and it will reset to 0 a few seconds after it maxes out. I lessened the effect of pleasure paralysis, so it doesn't hard conflict with BonedMod. This will make it so that it will get progressively more difficult to struggle as sex goes on, encouraging you to struggle out quickly. I removed the requirement to be at max stamina to start struggle out, since BonedMod already makes it extremely hard to struggle at low stamina anyway. Since you won't usually be at high Aphrodisiac levels outside of combat, I changed, I made it so that there is always a small 10% chance that any attack can knock you down. And finally, I kept it so that you can use hp potions to fully restore stamina while downed. This works well with BonedMod's struggle system, which is rng based, so you're only using the potion for a chance to struggle more. It restores a bit of health, too. Once you exhaust your HP potions, MP potions can also be used. They have a much lesser effect, though.

I really enjoy playing the game like this, but it's definitely not tested very much.

well now we need only the elite ennemys and the configuration menu and we have a perfect combinatin of both mod

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
I did, it's the same no matter what i try... Makes the level literally unplayable as i have to guess where to jump and it seems the level focuses 80% on jumps.
send me your game folder i want to look at it maybe i find the problem

Reactions: Comisar

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
well now we need only the elite ennemys and the configuration menu and we have a perfect combinatin of both mod
Just finished. I switched out the download here for the new version. Fully configurable and with Elite Enemies

From Bgtbb's combat mod, I removed the Aphrodisiac Block, so the Aphrodisiac will start to go down after a sexual encounter, and it will reset to 0 a few seconds after it maxes out. I lessened the effect of pleasure paralysis, so it doesn't hard conflict with BonedMod. This will make it so that it will get progressively more difficult to struggle as sex goes on, encouraging you to struggle out quickly. I removed the requirement to be at max stamina to start struggle out, since BonedMod already makes it extremely hard to struggle at low stamina anyway. Since you won't usually be at high Aphrodisiac levels outside of combat, I changed, I made it so that there is always a small 10% chance that any attack can knock you down. And finally, I kept it so that you can use hp potions to fully restore stamina while downed. This works well with BonedMod's struggle system, which is rng based, so you're only using the potion for a chance to struggle more. It restores a bit of health, too. Once you exhaust your HP potions, MP potions can also be used. They have a much lesser effect, though.

Edit: Updated to latest version of Bgtbb, so it has elite enemies and generates a config file in BepInEx/config. I changed default values for the config file to align with my changes to systems, and you can change them from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0lubt0
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes