• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Alright, I just finished modifying a version of bgtbbb's combat mod to work relatively well with boned's mod.

It retains all the features from NOR BonedMod including the Stamina/Struggle Dice Roll mechanic, Pregnancy, Enemy difficulty and the Aphrodisiac/Pleasure Paralysis management in order to keep struggling.

From Bgtbb's combat mod, I removed the Aphrodisiac Block, so the Aphrodisiac will start to go down after a sexual encounter, and it will reset to 0 a few seconds after it maxes out. I lessened the effect of pleasure paralysis, so it doesn't hard conflict with BonedMod. This will make it so that it will get progressively more difficult to struggle as sex goes on, encouraging you to struggle out quickly. I removed the requirement to be at max stamina to start struggle out, since BonedMod already makes it extremely hard to struggle at low stamina anyway. Since you won't usually be at high Aphrodisiac levels outside of combat, I changed, I made it so that there is always a small 10% chance that any attack can knock you down. And finally, I kept it so that you can use hp potions to fully restore stamina while downed. This works well with BonedMod's struggle system, which is rng based, so you're only using the potion for a chance to struggle more. It restores a bit of health, too. Once you exhaust your HP potions, MP potions can also be used. They have a much lesser effect, though.

I really enjoy playing the game like this, but it's definitely not tested very much.

Boned Mod: Here
Modified btgtbbb's Mod(Put both files in BepInEx/plugins): Attached

Edit: Updated to latest version of Bgtbb, so it has elite enemies and generates a config file in BepInEx/config. I changed default values for the config file to align with my changes to systems, and you can change them from there. Some enemies/traps don't inherently generate Aphrodisiac bar during rape scenes, so to compensate, I changed the default aphrodisiac gain during sex value to 1 instead of 0 in Bgtbb's mod. This can be changed in the config. This inadvertently solves the problem of the bar flickering during sex, since it was doing that because it was adding 0 over and over.
Some enemies/traps don't inherently generate Aphrodisiac bar during rape scenes, so to compensate, I changed the default aphrodisiac gain during sex value to 1 instead of 0 in Bgtbb's mod. This can be changed in the config. This inadvertently solves the problem of the bar flickering during sex, since it was doing that because it was adding 0 over and over.

Voych Aokara

Jul 2, 2021
I have no experience with computers, but I do have ideas for new enemies and animations.
Would you feel like sharing your enemy ideas? I'm curious.
Sure, I have too many ideas that I think you will love because of the detail in every aspect.

They are ordered by me in order from the worst to the best enemy that I could think of

First: Name: Corazon Agitado (In Spanish) or Hectic Heart (In English)

History and Meaning: It is a kind of unique monster in a new Area where more female warriors fight against them and
other monsters that at some point Aradia would be on her way to help them.

The Meaning of Hectic Heart is because as each hit makes it change color, his heart pumps every time
faster doing that color change

Appearance: It has the appearance of a Zombie "Very similar to the first ones in the game" It will have around 9 colors
White, Gray, Black, Pale, Pink, Pink, Reddish, Strong Red, Red and more colors

In Combat: his blows are slow and easy to dodge, the more you hit him he will change from pale to pink,
reddish, purple, dark red and strong red (he will get faster with each attack, but your attacks will knock him to the ground if
you get to give)
Extra data: Hectic Heart has weak hits when it is in its minimum color, (Take this into account in the animations
of defeat) I am very detailed with my specifications

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I MENTIONED THAT HECTIC HEART DOESN'T HAVE MUCH STRENGTH(?),

Well, the reason for that is so that Aradia
I provoked it by making the Hectic Heart change color and the viewer "We" managed to feel that sensation
how the situation between Aradia and Hectic Heart develops,
Every time Aradia hits him,
It will change color and use more force and more actions on it, I don't know what the purpose of this is
but in my projection this would generate that we feel that
"Tension And Suspense" between those of 2 and we want to see what things will do to Aradia when it reaches its Maximum Color

Animation when Defeated: I added the colors to the enemy because they would make a lot of sense in his defeat animation:

Animation 1: Aradia crawls lying on the ground as she sees the "Hectic Heart" approaching her
(Animation duration 3 or 7 seconds)
Animation Loop/Repeat 2: Hectic Heart struggles with Aradia while she moans and she resists (Duration 4
Seconds)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 3: During the Struggle Aradia Manages to hit or hit Hectic Heart
and Hectic Heart gets angry changing color for once (6 seconds)

FROM HERE THE INTERESTING STARTS
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 4: Hectic Heart tries to not hurt Aradia and tries to Force Kiss her (10-15
seconds)

Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 5: Hectic Heart manages to maintain oral intimacy with Aradia but she almost manages to get away and
she hits him again
Loop Animation 6: Hectic Heart Changes a little more color and now hugs her forcefully on the ground
To follow her tongue kissing
Animation Loop / Loop / Repetition 7: Aradia while she is subdued manages to damage Hectic Heart again (Here I don't know if to put
I hit it again or somehow, to give it more immersion)
Loop Animation 8: Hectic Heart begins to change color from white to pink and deals 1 hit to Aradia and
Kiss aggressively (you can imagine all kinds of additional scenes in conjunction with this one)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 9:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 10:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 11:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 12:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 13:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 14:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 15:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 16:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 17:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 18:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 19:

Here I need suggestions of other more "Smooth" animations for the previous posts
I would love to hear her suggestions of what she could do to Aradia.

Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 20: Again Aradia makes Hectic Heart angry and he gets angry abruptly
So he bites her in the neck (you can imagine this animation on the ground or both on foot)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 21: Hectic Heart bites her while she tries to get away but it's already impossible,
Hectic Heart is purple in color, He remains biting her as she screams in pain.
Animation Loop / Loop / Repeat 22: Aradia is Penetrated while she continues to be dominated and bitten by this Undead
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 23: Somehow Aradia angers him again, Hectic Heart changes her position the
she takes her mouth with one hand and penetrates her harder and harder
Loop Animation / Loop / Repeat 24: she gets more enraged and could do more things to her loop animations together
previous: EJ: (she puts her hand in her mouth, while she makes the respective sound of her, while she is bitten and penetrated
at once:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 25:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 26:

GORE VARIANTS:
Animation FINAL 2 GORE: Hectic Heart Bite again and harder, Aradia Screams in pain and begins to moan
Soft and slow as she bleeds to death (DURATION: there is the final animation: Aradia will be held in an erotic pose
infinitely as she keeps getting bitten by Hectic Heart, while she keeps moaning soft and slow)

Animation FINAL 3 GORE: Hectic Heart Ends by biting Aradia many many times aggressively while
she rapes her and finally bleeds to death)
I don't like this last one very much, because sometimes I find it uncomfortable to see a Girl as Kind, Brave and Good as
Aradia being subjected to these treatments, I hope that one day another character can be used :p

This and future enemies would be part of a New Area

Right now I'm developing some clips with NoR's animations for you :p

I leave you a preview of a project that I am starting, I added new voices different from Aradia's, Scene from
Background, weather sounds for more realism.

(Remember that I speak Spanish and my English is not very good :(, (sorry if something is misunderstood)

If you want to help me with suggestions for the drawing of Hectic Heart (which will be the first enemy that I draw)
and help me for my animations like some link that contains more "Not very common Sprites of NoR" or
Sounds that you would like for one of your favorite characters I will take them into account for the future
project

Thanks

Disculpen mi mal ingles, Cualquier sugerencia y ayuda es bien recibida.

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
Sure, I have too many ideas that I think you will love because of the detail in every aspect.

They are ordered by me in order from the worst to the best enemy that I could think of

First: Name: Corazon Agitado (In Spanish) or Hectic Heart (In English)

History and Meaning: It is a kind of unique monster in a new Area where more female warriors fight against them and
other monsters that at some point Aradia would be on her way to help them.

The Meaning of Hectic Heart is because as each hit makes it change color, his heart pumps every time
faster doing that color change

Appearance: It has the appearance of a Zombie "Very similar to the first ones in the game" It will have around 9 colors
White, Gray, Black, Pale, Pink, Pink, Reddish, Strong Red, Red and more colors

In Combat: his blows are slow and easy to dodge, the more you hit him he will change from pale to pink,
reddish, purple, dark red and strong red (he will get faster with each attack, but your attacks will knock him to the ground if
you get to give)
Extra data: Hectic Heart has weak hits when it is in its minimum color, (Take this into account in the animations
of defeat) I am very detailed with my specifications

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I MENTIONED THAT HECTIC HEART DOESN'T HAVE MUCH STRENGTH(?),

Well, the reason for that is so that Aradia
I provoked it by making the Hectic Heart change color and the viewer "We" managed to feel that sensation
how the situation between Aradia and Hectic Heart develops,
Every time Aradia hits him,
It will change color and use more force and more actions on it, I don't know what the purpose of this is
but in my projection this would generate that we feel that
"Tension And Suspense" between those of 2 and we want to see what things will do to Aradia when it reaches its Maximum Color

Animation when Defeated: I added the colors to the enemy because they would make a lot of sense in his defeat animation:

Animation 1: Aradia crawls lying on the ground as she sees the "Hectic Heart" approaching her
(Animation duration 3 or 7 seconds)
Animation Loop/Repeat 2: Hectic Heart struggles with Aradia while she moans and she resists (Duration 4
Seconds)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 3: During the Struggle Aradia Manages to hit or hit Hectic Heart
and Hectic Heart gets angry changing color for once (6 seconds)

FROM HERE THE INTERESTING STARTS
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 4: Hectic Heart tries to not hurt Aradia and tries to Force Kiss her (10-15
seconds)

Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 5: Hectic Heart manages to maintain oral intimacy with Aradia but she almost manages to get away and
she hits him again
Loop Animation 6: Hectic Heart Changes a little more color and now hugs her forcefully on the ground
To follow her tongue kissing
Animation Loop / Loop / Repetition 7: Aradia while she is subdued manages to damage Hectic Heart again (Here I don't know if to put
I hit it again or somehow, to give it more immersion)
Loop Animation 8: Hectic Heart begins to change color from white to pink and deals 1 hit to Aradia and
Kiss aggressively (you can imagine all kinds of additional scenes in conjunction with this one)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 9:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 10:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 11:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 12:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 13:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 14:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 15:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 16:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 17:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 18:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 19:

Here I need suggestions of other more "Smooth" animations for the previous posts
I would love to hear her suggestions of what she could do to Aradia.

Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 20: Again Aradia makes Hectic Heart angry and he gets angry abruptly
So he bites her in the neck (you can imagine this animation on the ground or both on foot)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 21: Hectic Heart bites her while she tries to get away but it's already impossible,
Hectic Heart is purple in color, He remains biting her as she screams in pain.
Animation Loop / Loop / Repeat 22: Aradia is Penetrated while she continues to be dominated and bitten by this Undead
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 23: Somehow Aradia angers him again, Hectic Heart changes her position the
she takes her mouth with one hand and penetrates her harder and harder
Loop Animation / Loop / Repeat 24: she gets more enraged and could do more things to her loop animations together
previous: EJ: (she puts her hand in her mouth, while she makes the respective sound of her, while she is bitten and penetrated
at once:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 25:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 26:

GORE VARIANTS:
Animation FINAL 2 GORE: Hectic Heart Bite again and harder, Aradia Screams in pain and begins to moan
Soft and slow as she bleeds to death (DURATION: there is the final animation: Aradia will be held in an erotic pose
infinitely as she keeps getting bitten by Hectic Heart, while she keeps moaning soft and slow)

Animation FINAL 3 GORE: Hectic Heart Ends by biting Aradia many many times aggressively while
she rapes her and finally bleeds to death)
I don't like this last one very much, because sometimes I find it uncomfortable to see a Girl as Kind, Brave and Good as
Aradia being subjected to these treatments, I hope that one day another character can be used :p

This and future enemies would be part of a New Area

Right now I'm developing some clips with NoR's animations for you :p

I leave you a preview of a project that I am starting, I added new voices different from Aradia's, Scene from
Background, weather sounds for more realism.

(Remember that I speak Spanish and my English is not very good :(, (sorry if something is misunderstood)

If you want to help me with suggestions for the drawing of Hectic Heart (which will be the first enemy that I draw)
and help me for my animations like some link that contains more "Not very common Sprites of NoR" or
Sounds that you would like for one of your favorite characters I will take them into account for the future
project

Thanks

Disculpen mi mal ingles, Cualquier sugerencia y ayuda es bien recibida.
Esta chido bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Voych Aokara

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Alright, I just finished modifying a version of bgtbbb's combat mod to work relatively well with boned's mod.

It retains all the features from NOR BonedMod including the Stamina/Struggle Dice Roll mechanic, Pregnancy, Enemy difficulty and the Aphrodisiac/Pleasure Paralysis management in order to keep struggling.

From Bgtbb's combat mod, I removed the Aphrodisiac Block, so the Aphrodisiac will start to go down after a sexual encounter, and it will reset to 0 a few seconds after it maxes out. I lessened the effect of pleasure paralysis, so it doesn't hard conflict with BonedMod. This will make it so that it will get progressively more difficult to struggle as sex goes on, encouraging you to struggle out quickly. I removed the requirement to be at max stamina to start struggle out, since BonedMod already makes it extremely hard to struggle at low stamina anyway. Since you won't usually be at high Aphrodisiac levels outside of combat, I changed, I made it so that there is always a small 10% chance that any attack can knock you down. And finally, I kept it so that you can use hp potions to fully restore stamina while downed. This works well with BonedMod's struggle system, which is rng based, so you're only using the potion for a chance to struggle more. It restores a bit of health, too. Once you exhaust your HP potions, MP potions can also be used. They have a much lesser effect, though.

I really enjoy playing the game like this, but it's definitely not tested very much.

Edit: Updated to latest version of Bgtbb, so it has elite enemies and generates a config file in BepInEx/config. I changed default values for the config file to align with my changes to systems, and you can change them from there. Some enemies/traps don't inherently generate Aphrodisiac bar during rape scenes, so to compensate, I changed the default aphrodisiac gain during sex value to 1 instead of 0 in Bgtbb's mod. This can be changed in the config. This inadvertently solves the problem of the bar flickering during sex, since it was doing that because it was adding 0 over and over.
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif
That's fucking amazing! Thanks friend!
The best

edit: wait a minute, does every enemy grab you on contact like in bonedmod, or just elite enemies like in btgtbbb's ?

Reactions: Nebukhanezzar

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 2505636
That's fucking amazing! Thanks friend!
The best

edit: wait a minute, does every enemy grab you on contact like in bonedmod, or just elite enemies like in btgtbbb's ?
I made no modifications to bonedmod, so every enemy grabs and dodging into them will always create a grab. I might try and switch it around, but I haven't opened up BonedMod, and it might not be compiled in a way that I can read.

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I made no modifications to bonedmod, so every enemy grabs and dodging into them will always create a grab. I might try and switch it around, but I haven't opened up BonedMod, and it might not be compiled in a way that I can read.
no it's fine, sorry, i did not want it to seem like i was trying to make a request, i just wanted to know
cuz yes... boned's mod is unintelligible, probably on purpose

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019

I think you made the right choice, focusing on making the combat mod fit and mesh with bonedmod, instead of messing with bonedmod itself as that could throw off the balance. Good stuff. Makes the challenge and consequently appeal of the game much more enjoyable.

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
I think you made the right choice, focusing on making the combat mod fit and mesh with bonedmod, instead of messing with bonedmod itself as that could throw off the balance. Good stuff. Makes the challenge and consequently appeal of the game much more enjoyable.
I really like the struggle mechanic of bonemod. However, with the addition of the combat mod, I get to see the animations a lot more frequently and too completion as consequence. I love the balance of both.

I can't seem to edit bonedmod though. I wish I could because there is some really unfair stuff I'd like to try. Like only being able to struggle before penetration.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Tiny update today. Mostly bug fixes.

## Changes
### v0.5.0
- Added health damage to sex and creampies (configurable)
- Move status bars to the bottom of the screen (was blocking view)
- Fixed status bars flickering when at 100% (thanks Nebukhanezzar for the heads up)
- Fixed PleasureParalysis buildup from attacks with very active hitboxes triggering multiple times

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Tiny update today. Mostly bug fixes.

## Changes
### v0.5.0
- Added health damage to sex and creampies (configurable)
- Move status bars to the bottom of the screen (was blocking view)
- Fixed status bars flickering when at 100% (thanks Nebukhanezzar for the heads up)
- Fixed PleasureParalysis buildup from attacks with very active hitboxes triggering multiple times
Oh these are great. I'll make a bonemod compatible version soon.

Reactions: derakino999

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I think i can delete save files... Before digging further, is a hardcore mode something people would actually play?

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018

Edit: Updated to 0.5
I updated this to the latest version of bqtbbb's mod. It's getting a bit more complex, so there is probably a conflict or two I missed

Reactions: lmoaf27
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes