• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Sure, I have too many ideas that I think you will love because of the detail in every aspect.

They are ordered by me in order from the worst to the best enemy that I could think of

First: Name: Corazon Agitado (In Spanish) or Hectic Heart (In English)

History and Meaning: It is a kind of unique monster in a new Area where more female warriors fight against them and
other monsters that at some point Aradia would be on her way to help them.

The Meaning of Hectic Heart is because as each hit makes it change color, his heart pumps every time
faster doing that color change

Appearance: It has the appearance of a Zombie "Very similar to the first ones in the game" It will have around 9 colors
White, Gray, Black, Pale, Pink, Pink, Reddish, Strong Red, Red and more colors

In Combat: his blows are slow and easy to dodge, the more you hit him he will change from pale to pink,
reddish, purple, dark red and strong red (he will get faster with each attack, but your attacks will knock him to the ground if
you get to give)
Extra data: Hectic Heart has weak hits when it is in its minimum color, (Take this into account in the animations
of defeat) I am very detailed with my specifications

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I MENTIONED THAT HECTIC HEART DOESN'T HAVE MUCH STRENGTH(?),

Well, the reason for that is so that Aradia
I provoked it by making the Hectic Heart change color and the viewer "We" managed to feel that sensation
how the situation between Aradia and Hectic Heart develops,
Every time Aradia hits him,
It will change color and use more force and more actions on it, I don't know what the purpose of this is
but in my projection this would generate that we feel that
"Tension And Suspense" between those of 2 and we want to see what things will do to Aradia when it reaches its Maximum Color

Animation when Defeated: I added the colors to the enemy because they would make a lot of sense in his defeat animation:

Animation 1: Aradia crawls lying on the ground as she sees the "Hectic Heart" approaching her
(Animation duration 3 or 7 seconds)
Animation Loop/Repeat 2: Hectic Heart struggles with Aradia while she moans and she resists (Duration 4
Seconds)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 3: During the Struggle Aradia Manages to hit or hit Hectic Heart
and Hectic Heart gets angry changing color for once (6 seconds)

FROM HERE THE INTERESTING STARTS
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 4: Hectic Heart tries to not hurt Aradia and tries to Force Kiss her (10-15
seconds)

Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 5: Hectic Heart manages to maintain oral intimacy with Aradia but she almost manages to get away and
she hits him again
Loop Animation 6: Hectic Heart Changes a little more color and now hugs her forcefully on the ground
To follow her tongue kissing
Animation Loop / Loop / Repetition 7: Aradia while she is subdued manages to damage Hectic Heart again (Here I don't know if to put
I hit it again or somehow, to give it more immersion)
Loop Animation 8: Hectic Heart begins to change color from white to pink and deals 1 hit to Aradia and
Kiss aggressively (you can imagine all kinds of additional scenes in conjunction with this one)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 9:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 10:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 11:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 12:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 13:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 14:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 15:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 16:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 17:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 18:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 19:

Here I need suggestions of other more "Smooth" animations for the previous posts
I would love to hear her suggestions of what she could do to Aradia.

Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 20: Again Aradia makes Hectic Heart angry and he gets angry abruptly
So he bites her in the neck (you can imagine this animation on the ground or both on foot)
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 21: Hectic Heart bites her while she tries to get away but it's already impossible,
Hectic Heart is purple in color, He remains biting her as she screams in pain.
Animation Loop / Loop / Repeat 22: Aradia is Penetrated while she continues to be dominated and bitten by this Undead
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 23: Somehow Aradia angers him again, Hectic Heart changes her position the
she takes her mouth with one hand and penetrates her harder and harder
Loop Animation / Loop / Repeat 24: she gets more enraged and could do more things to her loop animations together
previous: EJ: (she puts her hand in her mouth, while she makes the respective sound of her, while she is bitten and penetrated
at once:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 25:
Animation Loop/Loop/Repeat 26:

GORE VARIANTS:
Animation FINAL 2 GORE: Hectic Heart Bite again and harder, Aradia Screams in pain and begins to moan
Soft and slow as she bleeds to death (DURATION: there is the final animation: Aradia will be held in an erotic pose
infinitely as she keeps getting bitten by Hectic Heart, while she keeps moaning soft and slow)

Animation FINAL 3 GORE: Hectic Heart Ends by biting Aradia many many times aggressively while
she rapes her and finally bleeds to death)
I don't like this last one very much, because sometimes I find it uncomfortable to see a Girl as Kind, Brave and Good as
Aradia being subjected to these treatments, I hope that one day another character can be used :p

This and future enemies would be part of a New Area

Right now I'm developing some clips with NoR's animations for you :p

I leave you a preview of a project that I am starting, I added new voices different from Aradia's, Scene from
Background, weather sounds for more realism.

(Remember that I speak Spanish and my English is not very good :(, (sorry if something is misunderstood)

If you want to help me with suggestions for the drawing of Hectic Heart (which will be the first enemy that I draw)
and help me for my animations like some link that contains more "Not very common Sprites of NoR" or
Sounds that you would like for one of your favorite characters I will take them into account for the future
project

Thanks

Disculpen mi mal ingles, Cualquier sugerencia y ayuda es bien recibida.
Wow, you really went through much effort with the detailed description.
Do you... want me to be this detailed with my list too? Because, that would make it a long post, I better just lay out some summaries of the ideas.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
I'd like to hear
Well, this is going to take a while, but I better start somewhere... Let's start with the mountain area... Actually, I'll skip the area and story explanations and go straight to the enemies.

- HARPY (variants 1-3)
Harpies are creatures with heads and bodies of beautiful women, but have clawed wings for arms and large talons on their feet, large and strong enough to carry a person. They are flying enemies, and the bestiary describes them as ruthless predators, nesting atop of mountain peaks. Their biology requires humans for reproduction, which they can do with either men (in obvious ways) or women (by using a special proboscis, AKA a psudopenis). While men are used by harpies for their seeds, women can be used as living nests, forcing them to carry their eggs in any orifice. Despite their beautiful appearance, they are savage beasts and treat women as such, typically forcing them to incubate their eggs, while their arms and legs are occassionally eaten for sustinence until they die of exhaustion. The harpies live in one single flock that is lead by a queen living atop of the mountain.
Gameplay-wise they come in 3 variants with differing haircolor (red, blonde, and blue). They all share the same movesets, but have different defeat animations (from here on out refered to as just "animation"). They are flying enemies, which makes them difficult to hit with melee weapons as they can easily dodge aside while not attacking, although they can be reached with magic, and hitting them in the air forces them to descend to ground level (same thing happens when their attacks are parried). They have 3 attacks: a basic slap attack that does minor damage but can be repeated in succession; Feather Shot, which they charge in mid-air to deploy 2 layers of feathers in all direction creating a minor bullet-hell (albeit, they can't move while using this); and Talon Dive, which lets them descend diagonally at Aradia from above with their extended leg talons (this is a guard-piercing attack). They can also induce Pregnancy with their animations, and once the pregnancy cycle is over, Aradia will either lay or vomit a Harpy egg, out of which a fully-formed Harpy will emerge.

Animations:
Red-Haired Harpy:
The Harpy will lift Aradia up in the air by her thigh, letting her hang upside down, while using their free talon to rip off her clothes at her crotch, before grabbing the other thigh with that leg as well. As Aradia struggles, the Harpy will then grow her proboscis out of her cloaka, and at first rub it against Aradia's crotch area, before inserting it forcefully. The Harpy will continue to rape Aradia like this, only moving her legs up and down which keeps forcing the proboscis in and out. This causes a Pregnancy to occur as she is inserting an egg deep into Aradia's uterus.

Blonde Harpy:
This Harpy's animation differs as she lifts Aradia up by her front rather than her back, grabbing her shoulder with one talon, and her breast with the other, forcing Aradia to face her crotch as she is lifted into the air unable to struggle back. After spawning her proboscis, the harpy will use the same jerky motion of her legs to force it down Aradia's throat. This also begins the Pregnancy, albeit one where Aradia vomits the egg out instead of laying it in the end.

Blue-Haired Harpy: (FATALITY WARNING)
Unlike the previous harpies, the Blue-Haired Harpy performs a Fatality animation (while Aradia technically survives the end scene, her injuries are too severe to continue her journey). She starts by lifting Aradia up by her thigh, much like how the Red-Haired variant does. While the Harpy is stroking Aradia's stomach, another Harpy shows up and grabs Aradia's other leg. The two Harpies fight and struggle with one another, eventually pulling Aradia by both legs in a brutal tug-o-war, ultimately resulting in one of the Harpies tearing Aradia's leg off, leaving the other Harpy with the rest of Aradia's now screaming and tormented body. As the screen fades to black and then shows the aftermath, we see how the winning Harpy layed Aradia's body inside her nest and proceeded to rape her as she is still bleeding from her leg-stump, while groping her breast with her clawed hand while the other Harpie keeps feeding on Aradia's dismembered leg and watching them. The Game Over screen mentions how Aradia became a living incubator for the Harpies, being devoured bit by bit every day.

LAMIA:
Lamias are women whose bodies are those of snakes from their hips down. The bestiary describes them as intelligent monsters that were once women that adopted the bodies of snakes as per their pact with the Devils. Their high intellect allows them to cast spells, so they have a fondness for riddles and intellectual gossip. They also possess extremely long tongues for capturing prey, which they take advantage of during mating seasons, using their elongated tongues and tails for self-pleasuring activities. Most of them detest men for their vile manners of speech, so more often than not it is women that fall prey to a lamia's lust.
In gameplay, lamias don't move much, if at all, however their long tails gives them long reach in all directions, which is wha they use to bring Aradia closer after they knock her out instead of moving in on her themselves. They are capable of casting spells, particularly of Fire variety, while using their tails to keep Aradia at a distance.

Animation: The Lamia will constrict Aradia with her tail, hanging her upside down while spreading her legs and tying up her arms. The lamia will first display her tongue to Aradia to showcase its length, by having it reach from her belly all the way to her face. Afterwards, she will pick Aradia up and perform a deep kiss, suggestive of how long the tongue was shown to look like (even as the Lamia moves away from Aradia to give her some air, the tongue will still be lodged throat-deep inside). After a prolongued period of deep French-kissing, the Lamia will lower Aradia's body again, now using the same two-foot tongue to lick deep inside her p*ssy. As Aradia climaxes, the Lamia will extend the tip of her tail into Aradia's mouth, giving her a deep sensation from both ends.

GARGOYLE:
Gargoyles are hideous, winged humanoid monsters that pretend to be statues, residing within Castle Bloodmore (long story). The bestiary describes them to be statues brought to life by magic meant to ward off intruders. However, some Gargoyles were given special orders not to kill the intruders, but instead capture them and erect them in humiliating poses, to later be used as public cum-dumpsters. They do so by putting their victims in tight grips and then petrifying themselves, surrounding the victim in a stone-cold embrace.
In gameplay, Gargoyles resemble background statues found in their respective level (these statues can normally not be interracted with, although some can be broken). Once Aradia comes close to a Gargoyle that's posing as a statue, they will punce at her with an attack that knocks her down. Gargoyles that don't lie in wait like this can be fought off like Goblins, as they have very similar movesets. Despite having wings, Gargoyles are terrible flyers, but are good at jumping to perform their hits, meaning those that lie in wait like statues are the most difficult to take care of.

Animation: Gargoyle will pin Aradia into a tight hold by wrapping its tail around her waist, and its arms around her shoulders while holding the back of her head (similar to a Minotaur). After spawning its p*nis and penetrating Aradia from behind, the GArgoyle will petrify itself into a rigid form, forcing Aradia to stay in that position while a rocky c*ck is still jammed inside her. Further animations simply show Aradia struggling to get free, only for her own movement to cause her to involuntarily rub her privates against the inserted p*nis.

BERSERKER INQUISITOR:
A former Inquisitor that was banished by the Church for their savage actions, having renouncing the teachings of gods in favor of their own savage desires for rape and violence. They appear to be a more violent version of the Advanced Inquisitor, wearing dark clothes instead of white, which are almost entirely ripped and broken, including parts of their mask which reveals bestial eyes beneath. They also fight using twin swords, albeit shreaded variants of what used to be much larger blades, an evident mark of the many battles they fought.
In gameplay, they share almost the same moveset as the Advanced Inquisitor, being insanely fast and capable of dealing rapid slashes at the time. What makes them different, and far more dangerous, is that they do not experience recoil from Aradia's attacks, meaning they will ignore all damage they take as they move and attack normally, regardless of how much damage they are infliced with, which reflects on their masochistic nature. The only way to see their damage animation is by parrying their attacks and using Revenge Strikes on them.

Animation: (FATALITY WARNING) They start their animation like the Advanced Inquisitors, by forcing Aradia to kneel while holding her hair and preparing their blades to strike. Normally, an Advanced Inquisitor would reconsider their action at this point and instead proceed to drug and then rape Aradia. But the Berserker Inquisitor will not reconsider, and will make true of its gesture, bringing its blade down to decapitate Aradia, still holding onto her head as her lifeless body drops at his feet. The Berserker will then stomp onto her body while unbuttoning his pants and revealing his p*nis, then using her decapitated head as a sex-sleeve, forcing it first down her throat, and after he comes once, he will do the same with her throat on the other end of the head.

POPE'S PRIESTESS:
A fully dressed female member of the Inquisition, serving as the Pope's personal maid and servant. (they are essentially those fully cloaked figures that are killed by True Aradia in that cutscene before the White Cathedral is reached, repurposed as enemies) They cover their bodies entirely in sacred garbs in order not to arouse their fellow Inquisitors with their beauty, as an act of celibacy. Despite their oath of virginity, they find pleasure in humiliating their prisoners by exposing their bodies and submitting them to rapes prior to their judgment.
Pope's Priestess are spellcasters, capable of casting various forms of magic for offensive purposes. Their primary gimmick is the erect spherical forcefield that they surround themselves with in order to avoid being damages as they chant their spells, which even involves healing other enemies. Aradia must first break these shields before she can begin to deplete a Priestess' health, and until she does so the Priestess will freely chant her magic to attack Aradia or support other Inquisitors. If Aradia moves away for too long after this shield is broken, the Priestess will erect a new one soon after.

Animation: The Priestess will bind Aradia with enchanted chains by both arms, and both legs, then force her into an uncomfortable position where she will act as a table, her arms and legs supporting her body on the floor while her breasts are pointing upwards. The Priestess will sit down on Aradia's belly, pretending it to be her throne, then rapidly fondle her breasts on one side while penetrating her p*ssy with a tentacled vibrator on the other side (similar to the Game Over scene with True Aradia, but witl Aradia facing upwards instead of down).

AMAZONS:
These warrior ladies live in the secret Pleasure Gardens, a place where women openly explore their sexuality and sexual desires with mutual consent. At least, that is the story they will tell Aradia once she arrives there. In truth, the Amazons are in league with the Inquisition, tricking women into their sanctuary before drugging them with herbs and handing them over to the rest of society as sex slaves, which in turn makes sure the Church does not attack them for their heresy. Amazons are fierce warrior ladies resembling oriental belly-dancers, and are lead by a tall woman named Gladys. They initially attempt to seduce Aradia into joining their ranks, but once the Revenge Witch discovers they are working with the Church, they turn from gentle hosts to fierce aggressors.
Amazons come in 2 varieties, one armed with twin swords and the other armed with a long pole. Gameplay wise, the sword-wielding ones are quick attackers and tricky to fight for their ability to deflect projectiles and avoid attacks, being able to swing their swords rapidly. The polearm-users have extended range and can attack from higher platforms. When either variant is low on health, they will cast a spell on them that greatly increases their strength and ferocity, making it difficult to land a killing blow on them in that state as they keep attacking repeatedly.

Animations:
Twin-Swords Amazon:
Using their grounded swords as a stool, the Amazon will sit down while holding Aradia by her extended arms, whilst keeping her head directed at their crotch area. The Amazon will spread her legs and force Aradia into sucking her p*ssy. At some point, she will embrace Aradia's head with her leg, forcing her to lick deeper.

Polearm Amazon:
The Amazon will strike their pole into the ground in front of Aradia, and force her to rub her body against it by pulling he head up and down, dividing her breasts and tribbing her clit at the same time. She will also occasionally kiss her and her breasts, and ultimately pull one of her legs and place it on her own shoulder to force her to dig the pole even deeped into her skin while tribbing.

I suppose that's enough for now, I'll enlist the other enemies and bosses in another post.

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Well, this is going to take a while, but I better start somewhere... Let's start with the mountain area... Actually, I'll skip the area and story explanations and go straight to the enemies.

- HARPY (variants 1-3)
Harpies are creatures with heads and bodies of beautiful women, but have clawed wings for arms and large talons on their feet, large and strong enough to carry a person. They are flying enemies, and the bestiary describes them as ruthless predators, nesting atop of mountain peaks. Their biology requires humans for reproduction, which they can do with either men (in obvious ways) or women (by using a special proboscis, AKA a psudopenis). While men are used by harpies for their seeds, women can be used as living nests, forcing them to carry their eggs in any orifice. Despite their beautiful appearance, they are savage beasts and treat women as such, typically forcing them to incubate their eggs, while their arms and legs are occassionally eaten for sustinence until they die of exhaustion. The harpies live in one single flock that is lead by a queen living atop of the mountain.
Gameplay-wise they come in 3 variants with differing haircolor (red, blonde, and blue). They all share the same movesets, but have different defeat animations (from here on out refered to as just "animation"). They are flying enemies, which makes them difficult to hit with melee weapons as they can easily dodge aside while not attacking, although they can be reached with magic, and hitting them in the air forces them to descend to ground level (same thing happens when their attacks are parried). They have 3 attacks: a basic slap attack that does minor damage but can be repeated in succession; Feather Shot, which they charge in mid-air to deploy 2 layers of feathers in all direction creating a minor bullet-hell (albeit, they can't move while using this); and Talon Dive, which lets them descend diagonally at Aradia from above with their extended leg talons (this is a guard-piercing attack). They can also induce Pregnancy with their animations, and once the pregnancy cycle is over, Aradia will either lay or vomit a Harpy egg, out of which a fully-formed Harpy will emerge.

Animations:
Red-Haired Harpy:
The Harpy will lift Aradia up in the air by her thigh, letting her hang upside down, while using their free talon to rip off her clothes at her crotch, before grabbing the other thigh with that leg as well. As Aradia struggles, the Harpy will then grow her proboscis out of her cloaka, and at first rub it against Aradia's crotch area, before inserting it forcefully. The Harpy will continue to rape Aradia like this, only moving her legs up and down which keeps forcing the proboscis in and out. This causes a Pregnancy to occur as she is inserting an egg deep into Aradia's uterus.

Blonde Harpy:
This Harpy's animation differs as she lifts Aradia up by her front rather than her back, grabbing her shoulder with one talon, and her breast with the other, forcing Aradia to face her crotch as she is lifted into the air unable to struggle back. After spawning her proboscis, the harpy will use the same jerky motion of her legs to force it down Aradia's throat. This also begins the Pregnancy, albeit one where Aradia vomits the egg out instead of laying it in the end.

Unlike the previous harpies, the Blue-Haired Harpy performs a Fatality animation (while Aradia technically survives the end scene, her injuries are too severe to continue her journey). She starts by lifting Aradia up by her thigh, much like how the Red-Haired variant does. While the Harpy is stroking Aradia's stomach, another Harpy shows up and grabs Aradia's other leg. The two Harpies fight and struggle with one another, eventually pulling Aradia by both legs in a brutal tug-o-war, ultimately resulting in one of the Harpies tearing Aradia's leg off, leaving the other Harpy with the rest of Aradia's now screaming and tormented body. As the screen fades to black and then shows the aftermath, we see how the winning Harpy layed Aradia's body inside her nest and proceeded to rape her as she is still bleeding from her leg-stump, while groping her breast with her clawed hand while the other Harpie keeps feeding on Aradia's dismembered leg and watching them. The Game Over screen mentions how Aradia became a living incubator for the Harpies, being devoured bit by bit every day.

LAMIA:
Lamias are women whose bodies are those of snakes from their hips down. The bestiary describes them as intelligent monsters that were once women that adopted the bodies of snakes as per their pact with the Devils. Their high intellect allows them to cast spells, so they have a fondness for riddles and intellectual gossip. They also possess extremely long tongues for capturing prey, which they take advantage of during mating seasons, using their elongated tongues and tails for self-pleasuring activities. Most of them detest men for their vile manners of speech, so more often than not it is women that fall prey to a lamia's lust.
In gameplay, lamias don't move much, if at all, however their long tails gives them long reach in all directions, which is wha they use to bring Aradia closer after they knock her out instead of moving in on her themselves. They are capable of casting spells, particularly of Fire variety, while using their tails to keep Aradia at a distance.

Animation: The Lamia will constrict Aradia with her tail, hanging her upside down while spreading her legs and tying up her arms. The lamia will first display her tongue to Aradia to showcase its length, by having it reach from her belly all the way to her face. Afterwards, she will pick Aradia up and perform a deep kiss, suggestive of how long the tongue was shown to look like (even as the Lamia moves away from Aradia to give her some air, the tongue will still be lodged throat-deep inside). After a prolongued period of deep French-kissing, the Lamia will lower Aradia's body again, now using the same two-foot tongue to lick deep inside her p*ssy. As Aradia climaxes, the Lamia will extend the tip of her tail into Aradia's mouth, giving her a deep sensation from both ends.

GARGOYLE:
Gargoyles are hideous, winged humanoid monsters that pretend to be statues, residing within Castle Bloodmore (long story). The bestiary describes them to be statues brought to life by magic meant to ward off intruders. However, some Gargoyles were given special orders not to kill the intruders, but instead capture them and erect them in humiliating poses, to later be used as public cum-dumpsters. They do so by putting their victims in tight grips and then petrifying themselves, surrounding the victim in a stone-cold embrace.
In gameplay, Gargoyles resemble background statues found in their respective level (these statues can normally not be interracted with, although some can be broken). Once Aradia comes close to a Gargoyle that's posing as a statue, they will punce at her with an attack that knocks her down. Gargoyles that don't lie in wait like this can be fought off like Goblins, as they have very similar movesets. Despite having wings, Gargoyles are terrible flyers, but are good at jumping to perform their hits, meaning those that lie in wait like statues are the most difficult to take care of.

Animation: Gargoyle will pin Aradia into a tight hold by wrapping its tail around her waist, and its arms around her shoulders while holding the back of her head (similar to a Minotaur). After spawning its p*nis and penetrating Aradia from behind, the GArgoyle will petrify itself into a rigid form, forcing Aradia to stay in that position while a rocky c*ck is still jammed inside her. Further animations simply show Aradia struggling to get free, only for her own movement to cause her to involuntarily rub her privates against the inserted p*nis.

BERSERKER INQUISITOR:
A former Inquisitor that was banished by the Church for their savage actions, having renouncing the teachings of gods in favor of their own savage desires for rape and violence. They appear to be a more violent version of the Advanced Inquisitor, wearing dark clothes instead of white, which are almost entirely ripped and broken, including parts of their mask which reveals bestial eyes beneath. They also fight using twin swords, albeit shreaded variants of what used to be much larger blades, an evident mark of the many battles they fought.
In gameplay, they share almost the same moveset as the Advanced Inquisitor, being insanely fast and capable of dealing rapid slashes at the time. What makes them different, and far more dangerous, is that they do not experience recoil from Aradia's attacks, meaning they will ignore all damage they take as they move and attack normally, regardless of how much damage they are infliced with, which reflects on their masochistic nature. The only way to see their damage animation is by parrying their attacks and using Revenge Strikes on them.

Animation: (FATALITY WARNING) They start their animation like the Advanced Inquisitors, by forcing Aradia to kneel while holding her hair and preparing their blades to strike. Normally, an Advanced Inquisitor would reconsider their action at this point and instead proceed to drug and then rape Aradia. But the Berserker Inquisitor will not reconsider, and will make true of its gesture, bringing its blade down to decapitate Aradia, still holding onto her head as her lifeless body drops at his feet. The Berserker will then stomp onto her body while unbuttoning his pants and revealing his p*nis, then using her decapitated head as a sex-sleeve, forcing it first down her throat, and after he comes once, he will do the same with her throat on the other end of the head.

POPE'S PRIESTESS:
A fully dressed female member of the Inquisition, serving as the Pope's personal maid and servant. (they are essentially those fully cloaked figures that are killed by True Aradia in that cutscene before the White Cathedral is reached, repurposed as enemies) They cover their bodies entirely in sacred garbs in order not to arouse their fellow Inquisitors with their beauty, as an act of celibacy. Despite their oath of virginity, they find pleasure in humiliating their prisoners by exposing their bodies and submitting them to rapes prior to their judgment.
Pope's Priestess are spellcasters, capable of casting various forms of magic for offensive purposes. Their primary gimmick is the erect spherical forcefield that they surround themselves with in order to avoid being damages as they chant their spells, which even involves healing other enemies. Aradia must first break these shields before she can begin to deplete a Priestess' health, and until she does so the Priestess will freely chant her magic to attack Aradia or support other Inquisitors. If Aradia moves away for too long after this shield is broken, the Priestess will erect a new one soon after.

Animation: The Priestess will bind Aradia with enchanted chains by both arms, and both legs, then force her into an uncomfortable position where she will act as a table, her arms and legs supporting her body on the floor while her breasts are pointing upwards. The Priestess will sit down on Aradia's belly, pretending it to be her throne, then rapidly fondle her breasts on one side while penetrating her p*ssy with a tentacled vibrator on the other side (similar to the Game Over scene with True Aradia, but witl Aradia facing upwards instead of down).

AMAZONS:
These warrior ladies live in the secret Pleasure Gardens, a place where women openly explore their sexuality and sexual desires with mutual consent. At least, that is the story they will tell Aradia once she arrives there. In truth, the Amazons are in league with the Inquisition, tricking women into their sanctuary before drugging them with herbs and handing them over to the rest of society as sex slaves, which in turn makes sure the Church does not attack them for their heresy. Amazons are fierce warrior ladies resembling oriental belly-dancers, and are lead by a tall woman named Gladys. They initially attempt to seduce Aradia into joining their ranks, but once the Revenge Witch discovers they are working with the Church, they turn from gentle hosts to fierce aggressors.
Amazons come in 2 varieties, one armed with twin swords and the other armed with a long pole. Gameplay wise, the sword-wielding ones are quick attackers and tricky to fight for their ability to deflect projectiles and avoid attacks, being able to swing their swords rapidly. The polearm-users have extended range and can attack from higher platforms. When either variant is low on health, they will cast a spell on them that greatly increases their strength and ferocity, making it difficult to land a killing blow on them in that state as they keep attacking repeatedly.

Animations:
Twin-Swords Amazon:
Using their grounded swords as a stool, the Amazon will sit down while holding Aradia by her extended arms, whilst keeping her head directed at their crotch area. The Amazon will spread her legs and force Aradia into sucking her p*ssy. At some point, she will embrace Aradia's head with her leg, forcing her to lick deeper.

Polearm Amazon:
The Amazon will strike their pole into the ground in front of Aradia, and force her to rub her body against it by pulling he head up and down, dividing her breasts and tribbing her clit at the same time. She will also occasionally kiss her and her breasts, and ultimately pull one of her legs and place it on her own shoulder to force her to dig the pole even deeped into her skin while tribbing.

I suppose that's enough for now, I'll enlist the other enemies and bosses in another post.
Really like this. I have fond memories of the harpies from dragons dogma
tumblr_mdkexx2ugV1rb48exo1_1280.png

Voych Aokara

Jul 2, 2021
Wow, you really went through much effort with the detailed description.
Do you... want me to be this detailed with my list too? Because, that would make it a long post, I better just lay out some summaries of the ideas.
Of course, I would like to know everyone's ideas and that would help me to have a broader view :p

BlackGoldkK

Mar 6, 2019

- HARPY (variants 1-3)

Animations:
Red-Haired Harpy:

Blonde Harpy:

LAMIA:

GARGOYLE:

BERSERKER INQUISITOR:

POPE'S PRIESTESS:

AMAZONS:

Animations:
Twin-Swords Amazon:

Polearm Amazon:

Those are great ideas and some can have existing assets reused to some extent,I'd be glad to help with any of these I can ,but don't expect much out of me since I'm usually busy and can't work much on edits and mod creations :/

XelaXX

Jun 26, 2022
My mouse-wheel won't speed the animation up in gallery sometimes when I boot up the game is there a reason for this?

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Great. Sorry if these all these updates are taking up your time
So after trying the combat mods together for a while with a bunch of different settings, I like it, but it feels too consistent. Do you think you could add a value for how much stamina gets lost when you're attacked? The second boss is painfully easy because you can just block all his attacks, even at base stamina. Maybe getting your block broken could result in a knockdown as well.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Of course, I would like to know everyone's ideas and that would help me to have a broader view :p
I'm glad you like them. Moving on where I left off with common enemies and some bosses... As a reminder to those just tuning in, these are just fanfic materials, fanmade ideas for additional enemies.

FANATIC
Religious zealots following the teachings of the Church with a maniacal disposition. Despite having no rank or authorit within the Inquisition, Fanatics such as this still perform self-proclaimed witch-hunting duties on their behalf (as if anyone would tell the difference). They resemble hunched men dressed in rags that are tied together with rosaries, and carry around long crosses of the Inquisition that they use as makeshift weapons. Living under the belief that they are doing their god's work, Fanatics such as this happily assault and rape women they come across pretending them to be witches, whether or not this is true or not.
As enemies, they have a very basic moveset, using their elongated crucifixes as long weapons that they either lash up close or throw from afar (they can be deflected as any other projectile). They are also commonly seen in the background having their way with random women under the pretense of doing sacred duty by raping them. Despite being inexperienced with their weapons, they move in unpredictable patterns and are no less of a threat when using them.

Animation: After having stuck their cross to the ground, the Fanatic will ensnare Aradia's neck and shoulder with a rope which is then tossed over the cross. After pulling on the rope, the Fanatic lifts Aradia atop of the cross, where she struggles to escape her strangulating position (which is thankfully not fatal). The fanatic then forces Aradia's legs open and proceeds to tear off her pants and undergarments, before licking her p*ssy, threatening to strangle her to death if she doesn't obey his dominion.

SYLPH
Depicted as spirits of the air, alongside Cold Girls/Mermaids who represent Water and Dryads/Green Girls who represent Earth, the Sylphs are also known as Gust Devils. Sylphs are shotas (basically young boys with a massive libido) with wings on their heads and feet, freely moving through the air while surrounding themselves in a spiraling veil of cloth that represents the wind. As natural wind spirits, they value freedom above all else, meaning they protect people's rights to express any kind of sexual desire. Unfortunately, through twisted logic, this also means they believe they themselves are free to invade other people's privacy to explore sexual intercourse, reacting violently when denied said indulgence. They reside in forest areas near large bodies of water, or atop of mountain tops where winds flow violently.
In gameplay, they are flying enemies capable of freely moving in any direction, albeit they are slow and cannot make quick evasions in mid-air such as Harpies can. In combat they deploy Lightning magic and can perform a wind-based attack called Draft Wave, where they create powerful wind pressure in one direction that can knock Aradia off platforms and force her to climb the level again. They can also create small tornados that carry their silky cloths, and should this hit Aradia it will ensnare her in said cloth, forcing her to wiggle to set herself free (failure to do so results in any enemy that walks by to begin their animation).

Animation: The Sylph will tie Aradia up with their cloths in an exposed manner, forcing her to spread her entire body in mid air. The Sylph will take advantage of the helpless Aradia by fondling her p*ssy and licking her a*s, before exposing his shota p*nis and forcing it inside either of those holes, essentially performing doggy-style on her. As Aradia is struggling with this, the Sylph will wrap another piece of cloth around Aradia's head, ensnaring her mouth and nose, and she'll begin to suffocate as she's repeatedly being penetrated from behind. After Aradia's body goes limp, the Sylph will remove the cloth to allow her to breathe again, still violating her now unconscious body. The animation repeats itself as the Sylph once again ensnares her mouth and begins the tormenting doggy-style all over again.

SALAMANDER:
The natural spirit of fire, having the appearance of a young hermaphrodite with horns, floating around with rings of fire on its back and feet. Said to be pacifists by nature, however their very existence is destructive at the core. Unable to fathom how their flames bring about destruction, they are oftentimes accused of being heartless monsters that burn things for sheer fun. A better description for them would be to compare them to innocent children that simply break their toys because they don't know about the concept of death. Yet, even as they can be seen as tragic victims of their own nature, this makes them no less dangerous when confronted.
The Salamanders are by far the most pacifistic enemies Aradia encounters, as they do not actively attack her unless Aradia strikes first, so when left alone they just float from side to side ignoring her. However, even in this state, their special trait as enemies can potentially damage the player, as they discharge explosive heatwaves from their bodies at certain intervals that can damage Aradia and the surrounding area. These explosions cannot be blocked or evaded, meaning Aradia will have to get away from the Salamander before the heatwave initiates. Once provoked they counterattack with fire magic (naturally, they themselves are immune to fire damage), and can also release Fire Blaze, a horizontal attack in form of a beam of flames that can knock Aradia down in a single hit over a wide area. They also take more damage than usual from the Penance weapon that Aradia can obtain in the White Cathedral Rooftop from the Ice Inquisitors.

Animation: (FATALITY WARNING) The Salamander's animation begins innocently enough, with them holding Aradia by her wrists and suspending her in the air in front of them in a T-pose, intending to penetrate her from behind. As Aradia struggles to set herself free, the Salamander inserts their scorching appendage into her from behind (with a noticable sizzling sound indicating the heat). To Aradia, this is naturally extremely painful, yet the Salamander keeps on penetrating her as she screams in pain. After a few seconds, Aradia's skin will rapidly gain a more prominent shade of red, indicating she's being burned alive from the inside out by the Salamander's ejaculates. As the Salamander comes, their final climax causes a literal explosion of light as Aradia is scorched alive. When the light fades, it is revealed that Aradia's body has been carbonized, her every inch turned charcoal black and stiff (animation-wise, it's the same as her being petrified). Confused as to why his mate isn't moving, the disappointed Salamander will drop Aradia's charcoal body to the ground, where it shatters into several parts.

YETI:
A famous cryptid beast depicted as a tall ape-man with dark fur, the origins of the Yeti are explored by the bestiary, but never confirmed. Some say it is a natural animal living in the vicinity of humans that has adapted their culture, including their sexual desires. Others say this is the result of a perverted man turning into a hideous furry humanoid due to the Devil's Fall. Others still speculate it might be a separate sentient race of humanoids that wishes to usurp humans as the dominant race. Whatever the case might be, the Yeti is rarely seen by mortal eyes, and when they are they are usually aggressive, known to eat men and rape women that end up lost in the snowy mountains.
The Yetis wear a simple cloth over their crotch and use clubs as their weapons, which are actually repurposed skulls and spines of Minotaurs. In gameplay, a single individual will randomly spawn on one out of three locations on their level (a reference to ellusive nature as cryptids), sometimes even fighting other enemies, whom they will even pick up to use as melee weapons if they are low on health. Similar to the Mossy Fishman and the Minotaur, the Yeti are powerhouses with many powerful melee attacks that can sometimes crack the ground and cause rocky debris to fall over the place.

Animation: Putting their club down, the Yeti will pick up Aradia by completely grabbing her waist and arms with a single hand (their hands are large enough to do this), while using the other hand to release their croth-cloth to reveal the massive girth of their junk. They then proceed to use Aradia as a cock-sleeve, effectively just a masturbation motion with Aradia riding the whole girth of their crotch. Once they come once, the Yeti turns Aradia around, sniffing and then licking her behind, and proceeding to do the same motion with her throat instead. The animation continues as the Yeti repeatedly flips Aradia around to have their way with her body in either direction.

GHOST MAID
A beautiful housekeeper maid serving a mighty overlord, brought back from the dead beyond using necromancy to perform their maid duties even in the afterlife. They are driven by their desire to remove all filth from the world, however in an unusual case of mental gymnastics they also see all men as dirt, for they mistreated them during their lifetime. As such, they harbor a great hatred for men, and are therefore attracted more to women (being the cleaner of the two genders), using the fluids of living women to extract their life force to sustain their existence in the mortal world.
Ghost maids have the appearance of floating girls in French Maid outfits, with iron collars chained to their necks, and said chains extending all the way to their hands where they are used as whip-like weapons. They also carry feather dusters that they can use for melee combat. Their unique mechanic allows them to turn transparent, nearly invisible (and difficult to spot by the player in a level filled with mist), allowing them to roam around the level as ghosts and being invulnerable to physical attacks and guns, allowing them to ambush Aradia when they rematerialize and strike her from behind. While transparent (an analog to them turning into ghost form), they can be attacked and damaged with magic, particularly Light magic.
(in case it wasn't clear, Ghost Maids are a clear reference to, and are heavily inspired by, the character of Airi from Queen's Blade)

Animation: The Ghost Maid will hug Aradia tightly and wrap their chain around her neck, before giving her a deep French kiss. As Aradia struggles and blushes, her limbs slowly turn limp, and as the Ghost Maid retracts her kiss for a brief second to give Aradia space to breathe, it can be seen that Aradia's life energy is being sucked from her mouth (her MP bar will also slightly deplete when this is in effect). After Aradia becomes sufficiently limp, the Ghost Maid will force her to lay down on her knees, violently stomping her heel against Aradia's rear end (possibly even perforating her butt with the heel's tip), pulling her neck with her chain, while also occasionally using her feather duster to slap Aradia across her buttcheecks, leaving a clear red imprint on them, essentially becomming the dominatrix to Aradia's sub.

That is it for this post. Next time I'll go on to explain the boss enemies from my list. Because I intend to cover parts of their lore and backstory, this will require a lot of text, so maybe I'll need to divide that into 2 parts as well. Thanks for reading, and thank you for being active members of this fandom.

lmoaf27

Aug 9, 2022
Many thanks bgtbbb and Nebukhanezzar you are awesome. Now i can suffer play this beautiful game with much more interest than i had with only bonedmod.
Who knows, if someone is interested and bored in my masochistic ideas on changing some mechanics of the game, then here they are:

1. Ironman mode (permadeath) cus personally idc about wasting souls and the game without permadeath is not scary or sharp at all. It's just means that you need to grind a little more if you died. And you don't play carefully, jumping into any dangerous shit. although I can go through the game without upgrades and you too cus there's a lot of cheese mechanics

With permadeath you'll cherish your poor mrs. Aradia more, you become more immersed in the (actually really dark) atmosphere of the game, and each fight will be memorable. I understand that NoR is not designed for such a passage due to SOME bosses and mini-bosses, as well as damn spikes at the bottom of one of the locations, but nevertheless I have some ideas how to try to balance it.
I think in ironman mode game should still be difficult, but without one-shots. Maybe make enemies fast and tough, but adjust the damage so you always have a chance to retreat. So even if you get raped you can't die from it (make it non-lethal but still damaging) and when you are finally free, you have small window to dash away to side without mobs, if you left this option for yourself (play smart and carefull) and drink flask. Then you can go or tp to altar and heal yourself or risk and go back.
So all I'm trying to say in this mode, game should be predictable, but still challenging, while raising the stakes when your save is on the line instead of some pathetic souls. In this mode, it won't be possible to run forward headlong, cus you always need to leave a place for retreat. You'll have to memorize the location of enemies in order not to fall into a trap and waste your ass and save. Is it worth it to save resources by not killing everyone and take the risk, or clear everyone, but be left with only your melee?
Maybe turn off this mode on bosses or add a number of attempts aka lives, I don't know what is possible and what is not, and what you'll like, I just write ideas that come to my mind.
It's less about difficulty and more about a way to add atmosphere and immersion, because with the endless respawns, the game feels like a grind, not an dangerous adventure. Most likely, I should have played less games, because now I have to achieve the same immersion effect with such methods.

More specifically:
-permanent death
-the ability to balance mobs manually (or, well, you can test each mob yourself for a one-shot and adjust its speed, hp and damage)
-adding an invulnerability window (already exists in the bgtbbb mod)

In fact, now everything is already quite balanced if you use both mods, but still sometimes one-shots slip through, or basic attacks from elite enemies taking 80% of your HP, knocking you down and this is very unpleasant, because we'll have one save. Although they are elite for that, in order to do a lot of damage. I'm still arguing with myself, maybe I'm still casual and every hit should send me to the grave? In the end, these are people with REAL weapons, and we play as girl in a dress. :unsure:

And if you call me pervert for playing ironman you should play something like rimworld with one save on max difficulty. You begin to cherish each colonist as a real person. Yes, the genre is definitely not the same, but I just love it when I have no right to make a mistake.

2. I have an idea how to rework the mechanics of struggling. To make everything predictable you can escape grapple only when you have full stamina. Stamina regen decreases, depends on aphrodisiac bar. Aphrodisiac decreases VERY slowly (or not at all, depends on your tastes) but can be removed with mana potion (and maybe that tear-spell that takes your hp and creates orb of mana). If aphrodisiac bar is full, you can't escape at all and mob plays a random amount of sex animations and then releases you with ~40% filled aphrodisiac bar. And of course you receive damage on climax or on thrust idk what do you perfer or what's better at all. Or maybe instead of damage or with damage you can add debuff like slowness or impregnation like in boned mod. Cus rape should be punished or it's not a dark fantasy, it's porn amusement park.

Please note that my ideas are just what first came to my mind and I decided to write it here. I do not pretend it to be the best balance and immersion. I think that anyone can do even better than what I wrote. That is, I am writing this as an example, how maybe, by combining my ideas with yours, something even more thoughtful will turn out. The more opinions, the better. And in fact, complete predictability is also not always good, because in this case we will not get unique situations. In general, balance is always a complex and subjective topic.

And btw in bonedmod enemy grabbing you when you bumping in them after ~0.2 second when in bgtbbb mod, elite enemies just instantly knocks you down when you bump them and only then they approach you and do their stuff. I haven't checked the latest version of the bgtbbb mod and both of them at the same time but im going to do it after ill finish this sheet, and in principle it's not so important when these two mods can be combined thanks to Nebukhanezzar, but nevertheless I noticed this moment and it breaks the immersion. Like in boned mod it looks smoother, the animation starts right away, and in bgtbbb you just suddenly find yourself on the ground with 0 stamina, waiting for enemy to slap you for your insolence.

Reactions: Nebukhanezzar

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Many thanks bgtbbb and Nebukhanezzar you are awesome. Now i can suffer play this beautiful game with much more interest than i had with only bonedmod.
Who knows, if someone is interested and bored in my masochistic ideas on changing some mechanics of the game, then here they are:

1. Ironman mode (permadeath) cus personally idc about wasting souls and the game without permadeath is not scary or sharp at all. It's just means that you need to grind a little more if you died. And you don't play carefully, jumping into any dangerous shit. although I can go through the game without upgrades and you too cus there's a lot of cheese mechanics

With permadeath you'll cherish your poor mrs. Aradia more, you become more immersed in the (actually really dark) atmosphere of the game, and each fight will be memorable. I understand that NoR is not designed for such a passage due to SOME bosses and mini-bosses, as well as damn spikes at the bottom of one of the locations, but nevertheless I have some ideas how to try to balance it.
I think in ironman mode game should still be difficult, but without one-shots. Maybe make enemies fast and tough, but adjust the damage so you always have a chance to retreat. So even if you get raped you can't die from it (make it non-lethal but still damaging) and when you are finally free, you have small window to dash away to side without mobs, if you left this option for yourself (play smart and carefull) and drink flask. Then you can go or tp to altar and heal yourself or risk and go back.
So all I'm trying to say in this mode, game should be predictable, but still challenging, while raising the stakes when your save is on the line instead of some pathetic souls. In this mode, it won't be possible to run forward headlong, cus you always need to leave a place for retreat. You'll have to memorize the location of enemies in order not to fall into a trap and waste your ass and save. Is it worth it to save resources by not killing everyone and take the risk, or clear everyone, but be left with only your melee?
Maybe turn off this mode on bosses or add a number of attempts aka lives, I don't know what is possible and what is not, and what you'll like, I just write ideas that come to my mind.
It's less about difficulty and more about a way to add atmosphere and immersion, because with the endless respawns, the game feels like a grind, not an dangerous adventure. Most likely, I should have played less games, because now I have to achieve the same immersion effect with such methods.

More specifically:
-permanent death
-the ability to balance mobs manually (or, well, you can test each mob yourself for a one-shot and adjust its speed, hp and damage)
-adding an invulnerability window (already exists in the bgtbbb mod)

In fact, now everything is already quite balanced if you use both mods, but still sometimes one-shots slip through, or basic attacks from elite enemies taking 80% of your HP, knocking you down and this is very unpleasant, because we'll have one save. Although they are elite for that, in order to do a lot of damage. I'm still arguing with myself, maybe I'm still casual and every hit should send me to the grave? In the end, these are people with REAL weapons, and we play as girl in a dress. :unsure:

And if you call me pervert for playing ironman you should play something like rimworld with one save on max difficulty. You begin to cherish each colonist as a real person. Yes, the genre is definitely not the same, but I just love it when I have no right to make a mistake.

2. I have an idea how to rework the mechanics of struggling. To make everything predictable you can escape grapple only when you have full stamina. Stamina regen decreases, depends on aphrodisiac bar. Aphrodisiac decreases VERY slowly (or not at all, depends on your tastes) but can be removed with mana potion (and maybe that tear-spell that takes your hp and creates orb of mana). If aphrodisiac bar is full, you can't escape at all and mob plays a random amount of sex animations and then releases you with ~40% filled aphrodisiac bar. And of course you receive damage on climax or on thrust idk what do you perfer or what's better at all. Or maybe instead of damage or with damage you can add debuff like slowness or impregnation like in boned mod. Cus rape should be punished or it's not a dark fantasy, it's porn amusement park.

Please note that my ideas are just what first came to my mind and I decided to write it here. I do not pretend it to be the best balance and immersion. I think that anyone can do even better than what I wrote. That is, I am writing this as an example, how maybe, by combining my ideas with yours, something even more thoughtful will turn out. The more opinions, the better. And in fact, complete predictability is also not always good, because in this case we will not get unique situations. In general, balance is always a complex and subjective topic.

And btw in bonedmod enemy grabbing you when you bumping in them after ~0.2 second when in bgtbbb mod, elite enemies just instantly knocks you down when you bump them and only then they approach you and do their stuff. I haven't checked the latest version of the bgtbbb mod and both of them at the same time but im going to do it after ill finish this sheet, and in principle it's not so important when these two mods can be combined thanks to Nebukhanezzar, but nevertheless I noticed this moment and it breaks the immersion. Like in boned mod it looks smoother, the animation starts right away, and in bgtbbb you just suddenly find yourself on the ground with 0 stamina, waiting for enemy to slap you for your insolence.
Really like these ideas. Personally, I wouldn't use an Iron Man mode, because I feel it requires consistency to have fun and I prefer all the rng and traps that make this game feel unfair.

Your struggle idea is really good. It might make bgtbbb mod usable on it own for me. The orgasm mechanic is still annoying though and it should go

Reactions: lmoaf27

duanyu5871

Mar 31, 2023
Alright, I just finished modifying a version of bgtbbb's combat mod to work relatively well with boned's mod.

It retains all the features from NOR BonedMod including the Stamina/Struggle Dice Roll mechanic, Pregnancy, Enemy difficulty and the Aphrodisiac/Pleasure Paralysis management in order to keep struggling.

From Bgtbb's combat mod, I removed the Aphrodisiac Block, so the Aphrodisiac will start to go down after a sexual encounter, and it will reset to 0 a few seconds after it maxes out. I lessened the effect of pleasure paralysis, so it doesn't hard conflict with BonedMod. This will make it so that it will get progressively more difficult to struggle as sex goes on, encouraging you to struggle out quickly. I removed the requirement to be at max stamina to start struggle out, since BonedMod already makes it extremely hard to struggle at low stamina anyway. Since you won't usually be at high Aphrodisiac levels outside of combat, I changed, I made it so that there is always a small 10% chance that any attack can knock you down. And finally, I kept it so that you can use hp potions to fully restore stamina while downed. This works well with BonedMod's struggle system, which is rng based, so you're only using the potion for a chance to struggle more. It restores a bit of health, too. Once you exhaust your HP potions, MP potions can also be used. They have a much lesser effect, though.

I really enjoy playing the game like this, but it's definitely not tested very much.

Boned Mod: Here
Modified btgtbbb's Mod(Put both files in BepInEx/plugins): Attached

Edit: Updated to 0.5
I think recover speed of stamina in bgtbbb's combat mod when get grabed may be a lit too slow for struggle action in boned's mod. If bgtbbb's combat mod work singlely it was still a good setting, but when it together with boned's mod, it almostly impossible to struggle out by yourself when not using potions.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes