dcr

Sep 4, 2016
Which link are you downloading for the file? Is it this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-9268967
Or is it an earlier full version and youre just stealing that file from the earlier version?
Go here:

Night of Revenge 1.07

With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Download this version, and the attached _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt here
Its the file from the front page version.
Drop it into the version you get from the post I linked there in NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2 making sure to overwrite the file.

This gives you an uncensored, functional game with built-in cheats and the new translation.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 2563641

Started fresh, but now I cannot progress. Can someone please as I'm in distress!!!
puns aside, can someone actually help me? Whenever I try to pick up this item it soft locks me and I cannot progress. I killed the boss but I can't do anything. What am I meant to do? I saved the girl too.
Im having trouble leveling up, please help me! Not sure what im doing wrong...

Also when ive killed the bandit leader the game freezes when i pick up some shiny thing after i rescue the slave.
The current download is broken for everyone atm.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

firefly44

Mar 7, 2018
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

You can download this one. The translation seem to be slightly worse than the front page download but at least you can play the game. Just press tab to go to menu to change keybinds if needed.

Reactions: KrustyKrab19
Jan 10, 2019
Go here:

Download this version, and the attached _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt here
Its the file from the front page version.
Drop it into the version you get from the post I linked there in NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2 making sure to overwrite the file.

This gives you an uncensored, functional game with built-in cheats and the new translation.
God speed man, anyone else stuck with the same opening bug that were all stuck with, this is the solution!

Reactions: aldavise
Jun 20, 2022
Hi,I'm new, sry but it was hard to look for them.

Found most so decided to help others along with links.
I'm just a bit confused why most mods are breaking on 1.07, counldn't find the "lite big convict" mod.
Everything seems to be working in both 1.06 and 1.07.

Base games+uncensors+en MTL
1.06(most mods work on this one than on 1.07)
1.07(might wanna reset controls to default, they come set to arrow keys, some mods require edits to work)

TL
1.06 Partial non-mtl translation

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

Mods (extra/swapped animations)
-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_DOREIBIG_ERO_.png )
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking) (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)
-Mino+Wolf mod (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)

Gameplay mods
Bone mod - Sex Attack Mode (will make some bosses near impossible)
bgtbbb's Ero mod (makes you weaker the more you're fucked)

UI mods
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time. (bundled with 1.06)

Cheats
-Cheat mod : Xp + God mode (bundled in base moded base games above)
-1.0.7 Cheat table
-Gallery unlock

Extra
-Modded Suzune unreleased animation
-Random amount of PNG's files throughout this thread

Mod Making Guides
By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation (also shows how to fix broken mod animations that look like Picasso)

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding
no more save file?

luigigod

Aug 15, 2018
Currently I have an issue investigating a bunch of records and the workbench, the game soft-freezes (idle animations are still present, the camera can be adjusted, however I cannot move and am forced to restart). I tried the above fixes to no avail; am I doing something wrong?

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
The game had pregnancy for a good while.
The green slime will knock you up and eventually you give birth to a slime baby.
And the black slime which can knock you up in a specific trap (The one where you're put ass up head down)
The black slime has a game over animation where you also get knocked up.
There is a mod for an older version where the giant slaver can put you into a rape loop which ends with you knocked up and used as a living Onahole. I would just search up the animation on Rule 34 than go through modding it yourself.
So its still just the slime pregnancy? Damn.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
bgtbbb hi, what is hardcore mode? how do I turn it on?
You lose all your save files upon death or bad end scene. Be careful, I haven’t fully tested it yet.

## Configuration
1. Install the mod and run the game to generate the conf file
2. Edit the file at "<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg" with any text editor
3. Change the settings as needed

• Red Heart
Reactions: kostrr2

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
You lose all your save files upon death or bad end scene. Be careful, I haven’t fully tested it yet.

## Configuration
1. Install the mod and run the game to generate the conf file
2. Edit the file at "<Night of Revenge Install>\BepInEx\config\NoREroMod.cfg" with any text editor
3. Change the settings as needed
It's clear! I really like the mechanics when in certain animations it becomes impossible to fight because of bondage. This is the main reason why I use your mod :)
There is only one problem. Can you make the intoxication go away when she has an orgasm? Because it's not very realistic when she endlessly cums on herself due to intoxication, which leads to death if she does not reach the save point

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Could you guys help me find the right direction? It seems that all I see are machine translations that don't quite match. I simply used SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe for translation, which generated the AutoTranslator folder. However, when I download this, it's in the BepInEx folder. I'd like to learn more about it.

Apr 18, 2021
So I downloaded the version on the front page here and encountered the softlock bug when trying to read the diary after the bandit leader. Saved right before that just in case, since I had read this thread already. After reloading, I couldn't get past the tree to the right, and heading back to the shrine and choosing travel did not show any options other than where I already was.

So I read the thread a bit more and downloaded the version mentioned in other comments, only to immediately notice that it's a terrible MTL whereas the version on the front page has a far better translation, clearly written by someone with a grasp on the english language. So what's the deal? Is there a way to reconcile the differences here? I enjoyed the loss scene with the bandit leader with the version from the front page of this thread, but I can't imagine being able to immerse myself at all with this awful MTL after experiencing a proper translation.

EDIT: Just beat the bandit leader on the version suggested recently in this thread, and it seems you have to interact with the diary in order to trigger an event by the crates when you try and leave. It even has a red ''EVENT'' icon and arrow pointing to where you need to step to activate it; none of that is present in the version on the front page, as leaving the area after fighting a boss doesn't trigger a scene or show an event indicator.

I can also confirm that the translations are drastically different up to that point. I could only understand maybe half of the MTL, not nearly enough to glean actual information from.
Try using the AutoGeneratedTranslations-file from v1.07 in v1.06. You can find it in BepInEx/Translations/en. Just copy that file to the same directory in v1.06. This should give you a working version with the new translation.

edit: Just tried it out myself. New translation seems to be very well done.
A huge "Thank you" to whoever sat down and went through all this trouble!

Last edited:

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I thought I was being clever by using the fixed version to bypass the softlock. Only to find out it will still softlock if you interact with anything past the bench, good reality check for my confidence lmao.

The english is really good for the broken version but for the love of me can't play the MTL. I'll await for the fix instead.

MrBurno

Mar 6, 2023
Hi, hello. Idk if thats the place, but I would love to ask, am i being a complete idiot or is there an actual problem with quitting menus in this game. I actually cant figure out how to exit the menu after pressing "tab". I literally have to close the game every time...
any help?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes