adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
any idea how to have the animation count always showing instead of keep having to spam right click for the animation number to show up?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
any idea how to have the animation count always showing instead of keep having to spam right click for the animation number to show up?
That's actually a good question, so I decided to check it in Assembly-Csharp.dll code.
Found this in AnimationLoopSystemGA.cs:

code.png

Now there's a time value below, which is set to 4 seconds by default. It can be set to 999 and the "Loop count" text will disappear in 1000 seconds or, I can simply delete this part of code (changing 1f value to 0f works in a similar way), save changes to Assembly-Csharp.dll and now Loop count text won't disappear as long as animation goes. It will only disappear when you end animation yourself.

I uploaded it to mega, so you can grab it and test it yourself ( ). Only works for a clean version 1.06 at the moment which you can grab , along with Uncensored Assets.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
very good tutorial! your method is much more convenient than the one I used in my guide.
it's a great contribution to the community!

ah and i don't know if you have seen it but i made this (Link to the post)
With Spine and the rollback tool, you can redo the sprite sheets, eliminating the problem of edits having to be limited to the edges of the original skin, in case you want to make more radical changes to the skin/animations like the one I made here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-6-mlt-d-lis.52284/post-10142579
I didn't see it since I'm done with this game but that's cool

Reactions: Nephilim50

CrotchLint

Mar 11, 2018
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress!
Description:

Download v1.0 : Mega
SHA256: 56AEF005ECE61835CDD33E4C633208CD1878BB72DC64763B0891722A7BD1CDF0
SHA1: DE9338AB3817172890191F380567F464DA152D02

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
1.0:
* Increased first boss difficulty
* Numerous other fixes

Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
needs configurable options. base difficulty is fucking cancer

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
It's not hard to look for them,

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking)

Cheat mod : Xp + God mode
Boned mod : >>Hard<< - Sex Attack Mode
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time.

-Random amount of PNG's files in this thread that I haven't checked

Mod Making Guide

By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding
Hi,I'm new, sry but it was hard to look for them.

Found most so decided to help others along with links.
I'm just a bit confused why most mods are breaking on 1.07, counldn't find the "lite big convict" mod.
Everything seems to be working in both 1.06 and 1.07.

Base games+uncensors+en MTL
1.06(most mods work on this one than on 1.07)
1.07(might wanna reset controls to default, they come set to arrow keys, some mods require edits to work)

TL
1.06 Partial non-mtl translation

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

Mods (extra/swapped animations)
-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_DOREIBIG_ERO_.png )
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking) (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)
-Mino+Wolf mod (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)

Gameplay mods
Bone mod - Sex Attack Mode (will make some bosses near impossible)
bgtbbb's Ero mod (makes you weaker the more you're fucked)(check his posts for the latest version, or join the discord, he updates too often and always requires relinking here )

UI mods
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time. (bundled with 1.06)

Cheats
-Cheat mod : Xp + God mode (bundled in base moded base games above)
-1.0.7 Cheat table
-Gallery unlock

Extra
-Modded Suzune unreleased animation
-Random amount of PNG's files throughout this thread

Mod Making Guides
By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation (also shows how to fix broken mod animations that look like Picasso)

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding

Discord link with mods/art/discussion and guides

Last edited:

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Unless I'm missing something somewhere I don't see a way to have all mods + en translation atm.
Most animation mods go picasso mode in 1.07 but messing with bepinex with in 1.06 breaks translations.

edit: was trying on some 1.06 version that was translation without bpeinex, it works on the ones linked on my post above)

Last edited:

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Unless I'm missing something somewhere I don't see a way to have all mods + en translation atm.
Most animation mods go picasso mode in 1.07 but messing with bepinex with in 1.06 breaks translations.
Hm, surprised you bother linking the other mods,

You are correct, some mods conflict with eachother, as they change the Assembly-CSharp.dll

Currently using the animation mods with 1.07, and it's not breaking (granted i'm using editted sprites/gotten rid of the old ones)
I suppose I could repack them, so that they would work on users end without any other steps (really the step is just copying pasting the asset, and grabbing certain sprite pngs and pasting it to Bepis modded images plugin. ). I suppose I should mention that it might break some spine animation for some enemies in the bestiary (most likely losing data from 1.07, due to using 1.06 asset)?

The "Lite" convict mod is the only convict mod shared atm, the "Full" is unreleased/ stowed away by Krongorka, because he couldn't port the soft bad end reset.

I'll rephrase my statement about being "hard", It's not difficult, just time consuming.

"Most animation mods go picasso mode " Look under the wolf mod post for an appropriate fix, it's incompatible sprites.

also What breaks in the Minotaur mod? I can attempt do a quick fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: SK Shiro

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hm, surprised you bother linking the other mods,

You are correct, some mods conflict with eachother, as they change the Assembly-CSharp.dll

Currently using the animation mods with 1.07, and it's not breaking (granted i'm using editted sprites/gotten rid of the old ones)
I suppose I could repack them, so that they would work on users end without any other steps (really the step is just copying pasting the asset, and grabbing certain sprite pngs and pasting it to Bepis modded images plugin. ). I suppose I should mention that it might break some spine animation for some enemies in the bestiary (most likely losing data from 1.07, due to using 1.06 asset)?

The "Lite" convict mod is the only convict mod shared atm, the "Full" is unreleased/ stowed away by Krongorka, because he couldn't port the soft bad end reset.

I'll rephrase my statement about being "hard", It's not difficult, just time consuming.

"Most animation mods go picasso mode " Look under the wolf mod post for an appropriate fix, it's incompatible sprites.

also What breaks in the Minotaur mod? I can attempt do a quick fix.
Can someone remind me what actually changed in version 1.07 compared to 1.06? I completed the game with 1.05 and didn't encounter any serious bugs.
1.06 version also have a superior uncensored patch, packed to asset files already, without a need to use BepInEx. There is also a translation (forgot the source) which should cover a bigger part of game, I think it was mentioned about 80 percent or maybe more.
I'm not releasing anything NoR-related recently, because I do have some other projects to work with, besides, we are lucky there's now a way to downgrade cracked Spine 3.8.75 output to supported 3.7 version. I believe you folks can do even more than I can do with enough motivation :p
I also kinda want to replay the game with the "boned mod", since people say it's hard and I found the base game too easy for me.

- You are correct, some mods conflict with eachother, as they change the Assembly-CSharp.dll
Yep, that's correct. Any serious animation change will require edits to this .dll and it won't be compatible with other mods which use that file. Combining it all can be a nightmare.

I also think we should've concentrate more on decompiling the game, I have some output via but I have no experience using/importing stuff to Unity editor and code tweaks which will be needed to fix errors, make meaningful edits and rebuild the modded game. But that's a proper way to make some serious mods possible (like making new enemies).

PS: Attached translation I talked about in the post

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
I also kinda want to replay the game with the "boned mod", since people say it's hard and I found the base game too easy for me.
The Bone mod was annoying (gameplay-combat wise), You're constantly getting grappled if you aren't paying attention in combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bright side, you're more likely to engage in the Capture/Fatality animations once grappled, and the "Side effects" appeal is also nice. Feelings of seeing the protag unable to escape is also an appealing fetish.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The Bone mod was annoying (gameplay-combat wise), You're constantly getting grappled if you aren't paying attention in combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bright side, you're more likely to engage in the Capture/Fatality animations once grappled, and the "Side effects" appeal is also nice. Feelings of seeing the protag unable to escape is also an appealing fetish.
That really sounds more like a lot of jap H-games feels to play. You know, with some bull-shittery going on like that. I actually thought of modifying enemies to make them at least attack a lot faster, without a time window where they just stand and do nothing. Enemy blocks with following counter-attacks would be nice. Might actually try this myself since game is done now.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I liked the game a more with Bone mod on, allowed me to naturally see most enemy scenes without needing to turn my brain off or lose intentionally .

Only a few situations were horrible
1º Wish we could remove double tab dash, it should just be an option as we already got a keybind for it.
2º Dashing past enemies to get to other side in tight boss fights resulting in graples
3º And above all enemies/bosses with fatalities where you just get 9/10 chance to die.

My suggestions for the mod:
1º Grapples should be more frequent after being hit and not at all activate during dashes
2º Escapes should be easier the further into the animation and harder the first few seconds, aphrodisiac was never really felt outside a couple traps/enemies but after escapping say 5/10 enemies at some point we should just be forced to sit an entire scene.
Dial aphrodisiac up as soon as possible in every animation, half decay and lenghten the lock window.
This way boses became more manageable and we actually cant just escape from 20 enemies while going through an area only ever seeing the first 1-6 animations. It would also solve the boss inta-fatality issues.

Other stuff on the game I'd improve or like to see:
* A foreground remover during normal gameplay sex animations, ocasionally they get in the way
* sticky pan during gameplay animations. Sometimes action is happening in the corner and it's annoying to have to see uncentered or hold down the keys.
* Customizable background in gallery, we could at least add a suzune to the background there ;)
* Faster animation speed in gallery and more zoom
* More everything, enemies, scenes, bigger boobs, costumes.
* An actual full translation

Last edited:
Reactions: domdale and ana_drk

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
I liked the game a more with Bone mod on, allowed me to naturally see most enemy scenes without needing to turn my brain off or lose intentionally .

Only a few situations were horrible
1º Wish we could remove double tab dash, it should just be an option as we already got a keybind for it.
2º Dashing past enemies to get to other side in tight boss fights resulting in graples
3º And above all enemies/bosses with fatalities where you just get 9/10 chance to die.

My suggestions for the mod:
1º Grapples should be more frequent after being hit and not at all activate during dashes
2º Escapes should be easier the further into the animation and harder the first few seconds, aphrodisiac was never really felt outside a couple traps/enemies but after escapping say 5/10 enemies at some point we should just be forced to sit an entire scene.
Dial aphrodisiac up as soon as possible in every animation, half decay and lenghten the lock window.
This way boses became more manageable and we actually cant just escape from 20 enemies while going through an area only ever seeing the first 1-6 animations. It would also solve the boss inta-fatality issues.

Other stuff on the game I'd improve or like to see:
* A foreground remover during normal gameplay sex animations, ocasionally they get in the way
* sticky pan during gameplay animations. Sometimes action is happening in the corner and it's annoying to have to see uncentered or hold down the keys.
* Customizable background in gallery, we could at least add a suzune to the background there ;)
* More everything, enemies, scenes, bigger boobs, costumes.
* An actual full translation
What does the "aphrodisiac" effect cause?

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Bone mod adds it and prevents you from trying to escape for a good 10 seconds once the bar is full

adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
That's actually a good question, so I decided to check it in Assembly-Csharp.dll code.
Found this in AnimationLoopSystemGA.cs:

View attachment 2435293

Now there's a time value below, which is set to 4 seconds by default. It can be set to 999 and the "Loop count" text will disappear in 1000 seconds or, I can simply delete this part of code (changing 1f value to 0f works in a similar way), save changes to Assembly-Csharp.dll and now Loop count text won't disappear as long as animation goes. It will only disappear when you end animation yourself.

I uploaded it to mega, so you can grab it and test it yourself (link). Only works for a clean version 1.06 at the moment which you can grab , along with Uncensored Assets.
this is wonderful, thanks

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
Bone mod adds it and prevents you from trying to escape for a good 10 seconds once the bar is full
Hummm thanks...

I know it's wrong, and it's a game, but has anyone tried to make any animation of the younger aradia? with those FILLER models of hers?

Jan 14, 2021
It's a game over for a boss Prayer Maiden in Unknown Lake area. To open it, player need to earn and spent 100 karma points, to remove fog wall in stage 7 (far right). I like this game over and it's a shame gallery have a very small portion of it available.
Prayer Maiden is mommy
It criminal we don't have any of her solo animations in the gallery

Jan 30, 2023
I just finish the game. Cool twist.
When u meet the last boss, she gave u 2 option to join her or not.
The option to join need 130 karma to pick. i didnt have enough so i pick to fight her, lost, then i look for the remaining karma, then fight her again.
After u win she gave u 2 option again, but both lead to the same ending.
My save messed up, couldn't go back to pick when u 1st meet her.
So, does anyone have a save before u meet the last boss???

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes