adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
I've done a quick search and come up empty handed, but I wanted to ask is there really no way to skip animations in the gallery mode? With some of the enemies having up to 15-17 animations, increasing the animation speed doesn't really cut it. If there is no skip option has the game dev mentioned adding an option for it at all?
Ye that what id like to know as well, it does seem like the only way for now is to increase animation speed to the scene you want and right click to hold loop. But there are certain in-between transition animation that can't be looped nor can you go back to a privous animation without having to watch the whole sequence play out.

Jun 10, 2019
Does anybody has any guide/walkthrough for bosses and choices or events?
Also how do we get to the locked area in the abandoned lower layer?

Last edited:

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Off-topic, but anyone else wish we had characters like Suzune or Vendetta in boss fights?
Not to make any ideas, but I can't help but notice for all the weird and cliche tags, this game lacks some... scissors.

Reactions: worldender

Yuki007

Mar 6, 2023
friends, is there a game file that is immediately uncensored accompanied by translation and cheat in one file I tried to download one by one but the uncensored file doesn't appear and it's still in Japanese

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
where are the slaves? and even though i put the bunny suit in the files i cant see or select it. View attachment 2442943
If you are asking where they are located, in the cells.

If you are asking where that one is, go below the cell with the altar and go right to, eventually you will find a journal. Take that journal to the guard captain outside the door to the underground part

Jun 10, 2019
If you are asking where they are located, in the cells.

If you are asking where that one is, go below the cell with the altar and go right to, eventually you will find a journal. Take that journal to the guard captain outside the door to the underground part
Where do you find entry a103?

kickbut622

Jan 17, 2022
I cannot for the life of me get this game to work. I'm in Japanese locale, I've tried different versions in the thread, it just keeps giving me the same "The game crashed" the moment I click the .exe.
Anyone have this problem or know a way to fix it?

lichdon

Oct 7, 2017
i keep reading on how to get to the ranch but maybe im just stupid because i cant seem to get to it

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
i keep reading on how to get to the ranch but maybe im just stupid because i cant seem to get to it
Start/Do the questline for the samurai girl, head to the slum area and there's an event at the roof tops that kidnaps takes you to the ranch

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I have an idea for a mod, and I think it can be done, it's similar to the boned mod, the one where the enemies grab you automatically, well, what if instead of that, the enemies give you pleasure when they hit you, and when you get intoxicated, they can rape you automatically (as in the boned mod) or u can plead for sex , I think that D-lis wanted to implement this but couldn't, but I see that it can be done

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes