ugh223

Dec 24, 2021
How do you close your inventory after openiing it; All the buttons at the top become greyed out and seemingly no keys work to close it. I would expect either ESC or I to close it, but seemingly no.

shinnypichu88

Jan 29, 2020
I have an idea for a mod, and I think it can be done, it's similar to the boned mod, the one where the enemies grab you automatically, well, what if instead of that, the enemies give you pleasure when they hit you, and when you get intoxicated, they can rape you automatically (as in the boned mod) or u can plead for sex , I think that D-lis wanted to implement this but couldn't, but I see that it can be done
How about enemies using the puff smoke to fuck her?

Ihsan16052001

Dec 12, 2021
what's new with this Night of revenge 1.0.6? i've played 1.0.5 version and theres nothing new... clothes? gallery... nothing's new in 1.0.6.... so do you know what it is?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Alright, since no one seem to post DLSite patch post-release description, I'll post it here (google translation) :

Nov/08/2022Bug fixes (Seems like it's 1.07)
Fixed a bug where the weapon modification UI was not displayed in some resolutions.
Fixed bugs in other shops and bugs in encyclopedias

Nov/02/2022Bug fixes (Seems like it's 1.06)
Fixed so that the UI button in the equipment menu does not lose focus
Fixed a bug where you could not return to the parish church
Correction of some descriptions

HentaiHungry

Jun 18, 2020
Best hentai game this decade. The story, gameplay, animations and CG scenes just sold this game for me. Followed this game for like 4 years and now in my first playthrough I managed to complete the game with a virgin Aradia. As far as I know, I believe I managed to unlocked everything even though it seems there are question marks in the enemy logs and that there might by one more journal entry. Regardless I hope the creator gets more funds to create more absolute banger of games just as Night of Revenge.
He deserves all the dollars.

Reactions: Kom-Pav

AsutoWasTaken

Dec 30, 2021
i got stuck at the samurai guy at the ranch and also at the final boss. I defeat both of them but i just stuck at their stage same thing with the prayer maiden. Is my save file somehow broken?

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
folks, i have new ideia to new blowjob animation with the man with black pants but i can't do this cuz i'm newbie on spine software :( - i can tell how i can get this ideia in a illustration and gif...

• Wow
Reactions: slayerpro18

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I'm once again back to this game after a long time. Can someone tell me if I need to download something other than the downloads listed in the OP in order to have the latest version, uncensored and with a good translation? Also, please link me to any other relevant comments (mods, etc). Sorry if it bothers anyone, but this thread is extremely long and has gotten quite messy by this point.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
I'm once again back to this game after a long time. Can someone tell me if I need to download something other than the downloads listed in the OP in order to have the latest version, uncensored and with a good translation? Also, please link me to any other relevant comments (mods, etc). Sorry if it bothers anyone, but this thread is extremely long and has gotten quite messy by this point.
this post contains almost all the links to the mods and relevant stuff
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-6-mlt-d-lis.52284/post-10214815

Reactions: Ericopa12
Nov 12, 2018
NOR BonedMod:
As promised, longer review:

I must caveat this by saying I played this on very easy difficulty because I'm bad at games. I'm not playing the mod to tear my hair out trying to clear stage 1, I'm looking for a mod where clearing is not a concern but clearing while getting creampies and/or facials at least once per checkpoint is pretty much expected.

Overall this is an interesting mod that greatly increases the difficulty and somewhat increases the sexuality, while I'd prefer it to greatly increase the sexuality and only somewhat increase the difficulty.

Generally the average array of baddies is trivial compared to the average boss. Particularly on very easy, one-shotting baddies (esp. with a range advantage) is often unavoidable when statted to win boss fights. In addition I'm too bad at the game (see preface) to clear Candore without giving myself 1 billion temporary XP, so I'd like that fight in particular to be way easier. And like generally increasing the health of the lowest-health baddies each tier would make the challenge and smut more evenly distributed.

The chance grab when in physical proximity is really cool except for Candore who really, really likes to dash through the player. I'd like more reasons to take risky actions in normal gameplay. For example, for most weapons revenge damage is about 2 normal attacks, which at that point why risk it? I'd 3x revenge damage (or something like that) to motivate interaction. Done right it looks cool and done wrong it usually results in getting raped so more revenge sounds great to me.

I really like the idea that there's a high chance of quickly escaping that diminishes to zero the more attempts are made. I'd like it to be more extreme, as in not going to reset for the duration of the scene, but with a similar chance of getting out. So if there's no escape in the first burst of escaping, may as well surrender. Detect the cum received/swallowed and resetting the escape would be preferable (though there's some enemies like Cursed Skeleton that don't deposit cum so some other trigger mechanism may be needed). The interaction with intoxicated needs to be worked out so escape works after intoxicated effect resets (trying to escape while intoxicated could waste an escape attempt).

I think the modifications to the lust/impregnation/pregnancy timers are harmful because it's done in a way that makes it less interactable (lust by walking it off and impregnation/pregnancy by visiting a shrine).

Overall the mod is cool and gets credit for being difficult and provocative though I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to someone who could beat the vanilla game on the hardest difficulty but needed to use a potion ever.

Reactions: Krongorka
Jul 28, 2022
I got a little excited and "finished" the wolf mod

here you have the mod if you want to try it, you only need to put the 2 files in the \NightofRevenge_Data folder of the game.
remember to make a backup of the original files! View attachment 2410845

Edit: now with a "new skin" (courtesy of LoveNot ) and animation! View attachment 2416913
View attachment 2416934

if the animation is not displayed correctly as in this image you have to go to the game folder "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by omp123 and Quaking_Nuts" and delete the file "s_MDogERO.png".
View attachment 2417323
Anyone knows where to find these wolves in the game?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes