Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys, I recently found these two sprites online that are suppose to be from the game, but I don't think I've ever bumped into them before. You guys know where I can find them in-game? They look like Aradia.

View attachment 2426289 View attachment 2426293
It's a game over for a boss Prayer Maiden in Unknown Lake area. To open it, player need to earn and spent 100 karma points, to remove fog wall in stage 7 (far right). I like this game over and it's a shame gallery have a very small portion of it available.

jl6777

Nov 21, 2022
It's not hard to look for them,

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking)

Cheat mod : Xp + God mode
Bone mod : >>Hard<< - Sex Attack Mode
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time.

-Random amount of PNG's files in this thread that I haven't checked

Mod Making Guide

By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding
Hi, I am wondering how do you find the mods so fast in all the threads.. is there a search button anywhere to search for them? thanks

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
I am so confused and lost how to progress.

Area 9 > I end up entering area map 8 where it has the Blacksmith place and Catacombs which circle around to another map area(forgot lower number) but if I keep going left I end up back in the Slums.

Is there another route in area 9 that goes to 10th area? Which area leads the way to 10th zone?
Yes... by going all the way right. You may need to climb up to a bridge at some point, but yeah, you go right until you find a friendly witch, prior to a boss fight.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It's not hard to look for them,

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking)

Cheat mod : Xp + God mode
Bone mod : >>Hard<< - Sex Attack Mode
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time.

-Random amount of PNG's files in this thread that I haven't checked

Mod Making Guide

By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding
Do you have a link to this soft bad end animation? I don't remember reading about that one

Nov 15, 2022
Sometimes I hate myself for not having a computer but only a mobile phone.

I'm aware it could be a pure fantasy,but is there a way to play this game without emulate the entire Windows on the phone? (Since I have no idea how to set up a windows emulator on the phone even following the guide.)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Sometimes I hate myself for not having a computer but only a mobile phone.

I'm aware it could be a pure fantasy,but is there a way to play this game without emulate the entire Windows on the phone? (Since I have no idea how to set up a windows emulator on the phone even following the guide.)
maybe just maaaaaaaaybe there's a way but i mean you'd need a computer to port the game to android XD
there was a guy that went by the name notsensitiveusername that used to port h games to android including some unity ones iirc, but not sure if only some games can be ported or what

Reactions: Manticore_SWAP

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
sorry but i cant find the guide on how to add modded files into the game, anyone reference me please? trying to add this one

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Do you have a link to this soft bad end animation? I don't remember reading about that one
^^ The post above mine, is the lite version

Should ask Krongorka,
It's his mod that was never released I believe,
Instead he tried to port it and resulted in the Lite version in page 270+~ or something
(Incompatible with the Wolf mod unless you use my dirty edit version a few pages back [286])

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
^^ The post above mine, is the lite version

Should ask Krongorka,
It's his mod that was never released I believe,
Instead he tried to port it and resulted in the Lite version in page 270+~ or something
(Incompatible with the Wolf mod unless you use my dirty edit version a few pages back [286])
Didn't know that there was a different mod version of the Guy with the axe

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
1677650815687.png

That's the file for ''aradia armor'' the witch event but it just shows like that i got the 3 files that are needed but still

Reactions: ZX7H

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
well after rigorously inspecting Assembly-CSharp.dll I realized that the data/code that handles where the enemies spawn is not there, but in the files named levels, inside the folder NightofRevenge_Data
1677650483499.png
1677651098052.png

now the problem is that I don't have the slightest idea how to edit that file, it seems that there is no other option but to decompile it and open it in Unity to edit it, which I BELIEVE I did but from now on I have no idea what to do.
1677652120400.png
1677652613166.png
and I don't think it has been decompiled well either, I get a lot of errors when I try to load something and invalid scripts errors.

So does anyone have a recommendation on what to do? or do I push buttons until something happens?

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
it took me awhile to find the file that i was looking for and now that i found it i realize that i have no idea how to edit sprites or marge sprites together lmao

1677662814994.png
1677662958547.png

Reactions: ana_drk

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
sorry but i cant find the guide on how to add modded files into the game, anyone reference me please? trying to add this one
Load up AssetStudio, File > Load Folder, load up the NightofRevenge_Data folder, click Filter Type, select Texture2D. Find the name of the asset you want to add (make sure it's the right one you're replacing, some are unused and some are different), write down the PathID of that sprite sheet, then right click > Show Original File. It should load up the NoR_Data folder with a sharedassets#.assets file highlighted. Jot down the name of that file.

Open up AssetBundleExtractor (I use v2.2) and load the sharedassets#.assets file that was highlighted in the previous step. Find the file with the same Path ID as the one you looked up in the previous step and click it. Click Plugins > select Edit > click OK. At the bottom next to Texture, click Load, load your new sprite sheet, hit OK.

File > save > replace the sharedassets# file in your _Data folder with the new one (MAKE BACKUPS) and test it.

Reactions: Noggy69

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
it took me awhile to find the file that i was looking for and now that i found it i realize that i have no idea how to edit sprites or marge sprites together lmao

View attachment 2428233
View attachment 2428237
Use AssetStudio to locate and export sprite sheets, make edits in whatever program you wish, then import them into the sharedassets file the original came from with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor. I might make a visual guide on this later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slayerpro18
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes