DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry if this has been addressed, but I've just downloaded and started playing this game for the first time.

I've reached the first boss [Bandit Leader] and after slaying him I save the gal to get karma, pick up an item and there's a "star" on a plank in the background that gives me a prompt to 'Examine'.

When I do so, the game "soft locks" on me, I can't move or access the menu or do anything. When I use the arrow keys it pivots the camera but other than that the game may as well be frozen, how do I remedy this?

I also encountered a similar issue earlier when leveling up, I click "Proceed" and the level up display doesn't disappear and in similar fashion all I can do is use arrow keys to move. :/

EDIT: Upon playing one of the saves that came with the MEGA download I found numerous other instances of the game soft locking when attempting to do any number of things so it's somewhat unplayable to me till I figure this issue out. :C

Last edited:

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
From what I remembered, It seems like the only update is MTL to fan translation, which is a pretty huge step up. I'm not certain since I haven't tried the new update yet.

KitsuKay

Oct 24, 2018
I have never seen a problem like that and I have the game full of mods.
What is the specific problem? when you touch the diary you get stuck or the event mark does not appear?
just in case here is a video of everything that should happen
View attachment 2561888
when i examine screen zooms and it just stuck there the book doesnt appear and i cant move or anything

GolChimmera

Oct 29, 2017
didnt put any mods downloaded the game then tried it that happened
No no, not mods that you added, the version of the game on the main page features some common mods already.
It has a Translation Mod and Uncensored Assets. One of those two things is making it so that the journal you're supposed to pick up after the first boss softlocks the game.

Reactions: DaiReth

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Since searching the thread is hard, I'll just post a link to the previous post (link).

In short, game was updated to 1.07 on Nov/08/2022.
This thread just didn't update until now :)
Bug fixes from 1.06 to 1.07 are (based on dlsite description) :

- Fixed so that the UI button in the equipment menu does not lose focus
- Fixed a bug where you could not return to the parish church
- Correction of some descriptions

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
No no, not mods that you added, the version of the game on the main page features some common mods already.
It has a Translation Mod and Uncensored Assets. One of those two things is making it so that the journal you're supposed to pick up after the first boss softlocks the game.
Any tips or recommendations on how to "fix" or otherwise get around the issue? I got this from the current MEGA d/l on OP :unsure:

Reactions: Ghorgoth

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightOfRevenge-1.0.7FanTranslated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes